[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 131 Discussion and 132 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Waiting Impatiently for That Person"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 131 Discussion and 132 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 131 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 132

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter agan!

Cool to see Soma and Kuga having similarities and i think they will grow a friendship. I really like that Soma is never satisfied with himself and gets upset if he doesn't win everything.

The second seat Rindo girl is awesome. Funny as hell and seems like she got interested in Soma. Idk why but she even looks a bit like him.
Taking Soma to the first seat and i bet something will happen there.

We knew it! Alice and her boys will get out of the red with a bang! 3D print for food, lol. I ndidn't know you could do that. Alice and her great ideas and that dish looked yummy af. My favorite girl right after Megumi.

The last page man. For a sec i thought we are in HxH and that dude is from Phantom Troupe. xd
Her father doesn't look like someone nice and it seems like Erina doesn't like him and might be a reason for why she admires Soma's dad so much.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter agan!

Cool to see Soma and Kuga having similarities and i think they will grow a friendship. I really like that Soma is never satisfied with himself and gets upset if he doesn't win everything.

The second seat Rindo girl is awesome. Funny as hell and seems like she got interested in Soma. Idk why but she even looks a bit like him.
Taking Soma to the first seat and i bet something will happen there.

We knew it! Alice and her boys will get out of the red with a bang! 3D print for food, lol. I ndidn't know you could do that. Alice and her great ideas and that dish looked yummy af. My favorite girl right after Megumi.

The last page man. For a sec i thought we are in HxH and that dude is from Phantom Troupe. xd
Her father doesn't look like someone nice and it seems like Erina doesn't like him and might be a reason for why she admires Soma's dad so much.
He looks like a cold-blooded assassin. I totally did not expect this kind of twist, loved it, even Hisako looked terrified. I hope Soma somehow gets involved, that would be nice match-up :p

And I love Rindou's characterL

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was good. I can clearly see that there's some issues between Erina and her father.

My 2 predictions of what's going to happen.

1- Erina is going to have a 1vs1 with her father and lose and souma will show up.

2- Same as number one but instead of souma appearing, his dad will.

#1 you better become real.

I hope erina can beat her dad though.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He looks like a cold-blooded assassin. I totally did not expect this kind of twist, loved it, even Hisako looked terrified. I hope Soma somehow gets involved, that would be nice match-up :p

And I love Rindou's characterL
I really hope so! Some wouldn't be afraid and i bet he would want a Shokugeki with him right away. xd
Don't really care for Erina (Megumi is best girl <3), but her dad seems really interesting.
That Rindo girl is great. She actually fits with Soma's character.

I bet he and Joichiro know each other and he might be the reason why he didn't graduate. I hope the time has come that Erina learns whose son Soma is. I wanna see her face so bad. lol

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was good. I can clearly see that there's some issues between Erina and her father.

My 2 predictions of what's going to happen.

1- Erina is going to have a 1vs1 with her father and lose and souma will show up.

2- Same as number one but instead of souma appearing, his dad will.

#1 you better become real.

I hope erina can beat her dad though.
Based on her terrified face, I really don't think she has got any kind of motivation of having a shokugeki with her father. Also she needs to keep her booth open. I can hardly imagine that either of the two would be so irresponsible to have a shokugeki while Erina should be working.

Well Souma is currently on his way to the uptown area were both the 1st seat as Erina have their booths and he said before he would visit her booth once. So before/after he has eaten at the 1st seat's booth, he or walks in right in the middle of Erina and her dad or he just misses the dad. I really can see it happen that Souma passes by Erina's father casually, making the latter remember Souma's father because of the resemblance. It's impossible for him and Joichirou not to know each other and I really can't see it any other way than that Erina's father does not like him.

Any way it's create we get to see a different side to her character. So far she acted like a queen bee or a tsundere.

I really hope so! Some wouldn't be afraid and i bet he would want a Shokugeki with him right away. xd
Don't really care for Erina (Megumi is best girl <3), but her dad seems really interesting.
That Rindo girl is great. She actually fits with Soma's character.

I bet he and Joichiro know each other and he might be the reason why he didn't graduate. I hope the time has come that Erina learns whose son Soma is. I wanna see her face so bad. lol
They should know each other as he cooked at their home for a while. So at the same time I find it hard to believe that he would be the reason he left Tootsuki.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh true that. I overlooked the part that he cooked for them a sec.
Her father looks like someone that is a hardcore money maker. Cares mostly for the business and might lost his passion for cooking that Erina has and loves.

So starting to admire Soma's father after seeing that he loves it as much as she does wouldn't be a surprise.
What i wonder is if Soma and Erina might know each other when they were kids and just can't remember it.

Would be really nice to see Erina getting development and having a diffrent side besides acting shitty towards Soma.

What i want the most to see next chapter is more Soma and Rindo interaction though. :p

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as I saw that reserved table waiting for Joichiro to show up I knew that was never going to happen, and I was expecting some kind of disappointment at the end of the chapter or the reveal that Yuki is his son. And that she would have a strange dinner with him there.

But this father thing came out of nowhere and he looks cool as hell. Leave it up to Ito to draw cool looking middle aged men. And Rindou is cute girl, I hope she stays like that and not being some kind of crafty ***** later on, that card has been played already by a lot of girls in this series. Would be nice to see the dynamics if Yuki has a higher seat (girl) friend and how Erina would deal with that if she can't act all pompous when Rindou is around.

Rindou already proved she can trash talk pretty hard this chaper, so Erina can't be her 10th seat princess self.

It's not really practical at the moment but it totally exists
[video=youtube;MKQlys-z7SM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQlys-z7SM[/video]

Chocolate is probably the easiest food to do it with but there other types as well that can make cookies and pizza.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as I saw that reserved table waiting for Joichiro to show up I knew that was never going to happen, and I was expecting some kind of disappointment at the end of the chapter or the reveal that Yuki is his son. And that she would have a strange dinner with him there.

But this father thing came out of nowhere and he looks cool as hell. Leave it up to Ito to draw cool looking middle aged men. And Rindou is cute girl, I hope she stays like that and not being some kind of crafty ***** later on, that card has been played already by a lot of girls in this series. Would be nice to see the dynamics if Yuki has a higher seat (girl) friend and how Erina would deal with that if she can't act all pompous when Rindou is around.

Rindou already proved she can trash talk pretty hard this chaper, so Erina can't be her 10th seat princess self.

It's not really practical at the moment but it totally exists
[video=youtube;MKQlys-z7SM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQlys-z7SM[/video]

Chocolate is probably the easiest food to do it with but there other types as well that can make cookies and pizza.
Give that man a scythe and he seriously could solicit for the job of 'Angel of Death'.

I'm expecting Joichiro to show up the moment we least expect it :p

And just look at that face <3

You must be registered for see images