[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 130 Discussion and 131 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 5★

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A Pride of Young Lions"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 130 Discussion and 131 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 130 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 131

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was an awesome chapter 5/5!

Love how Kuga got rekt in that day! He thought Souma wouldn't be able to make food that tastes good to competet with his, but oh boy he was wrong. Never underestimate our badass mc! He knew what he was lacking, which was man power.
Great how all of them showed up and did join in to help with their skills. Aldini that tsundere is a step closer to be a bro to Souma. haha

Kuga's rekt face was the best part!
But i also liked Megumi in this chapter. Really hoping Souma x Megumi to happen. There is no place for Elice!!

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching this anime in this week and completed all 18 episodes in one day.It's my first time watching an anime on other than fighting or adventure.But i really loved the anime and how the characters are developed bit by bit..so should i go on and read manga or just watch the anime????

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was an awesome chapter 5/5!

Love how Kuga got rekt in that day! He thought Souma wouldn't be able to make food that tastes good to competet with his, but oh boy he was wrong. Never underestimate our badass mc! He knew what he was lacking, which was man power.
Great how all of them showed up and did join in to help with their skills. Aldini that tsundere is a step closer to be a bro to Souma. haha

Kuga's rekt face was the best part!
But i also liked Megumi in this chapter. Really hoping Souma x Megumi to happen. There is no place for Elice!!
I wonder though how this is going to unfold on the final day. I mean the Aldini brothers and Nikumi started helping towards the end, they hardly can abandon their own stalls for an entire day and I can't imagine either Kuga throwing in the towel. I'm actually a bit surprised that they were able to beat Kuga already on the 4th day, so that makes you wonder how things will proceed on the 5th and final day. I hope it involves Erina and/or Alice and her two minions.

I love it though that Kuga realized that Souma had been building his stall for four days. Everyone always expects you to be perfect in Tootsuki, so that someone would take his time like that, is really a slap in the face of stuck-up characters like Kuga.

I started watching this anime in this week and completed all 18 episodes in one day.It's my first time watching an anime on other than fighting or adventure.But i really loved the anime and how the characters are developed bit by bit..so should i go on and read manga or just watch the anime????
Well I made a review about the manga a while back: , though if you watched the anime, you pretty much already know what it's about.

I'm a manga person, so I personally think you should always read the manga, but an anime person might think about that differently. In the least you will learn a lot more about the story.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder though how this is going to unfold on the final day. I mean the Aldini brothers and Nikumi started helping towards the end, they hardly can abandon their own stalls for an entire day and I can't imagine either Kuga throwing in the towel. I'm actually a bit surprised that they were able to beat Kuga already on the 4th day, so that makes you wonder how things will proceed on the 5th and final day. I hope it involves Erina and/or Alice and her two minions.

I love it though that Kuga realized that Souma had been building his stall for four days. Everyone always expects you to be perfect in Tootsuki, so that someone would take his time like that, is really a slap in the face of stuck-up characters like Kuga.

Well I made a review about the manga a while back: , though if you watched the anime, you pretty much already know what it's about.

I'm a manga person, so I personally think you should always read the manga, but an anime person might think about that differently. In the least you will learn a lot more about the story.
Yes the part he realized Souma had planned that all way before was great.

I think they will do good on the final, perhaps with a new dish from him but i see Kuga winning it. As you said the others can't stay there and leave their own thing aside.

I bet it will be Erina who will show up and will give some help. I wouldn't mind it being Isshiki either, but i see that as the least option.
I'm also curious what Alice and the 2 is doing, too. Bet they will come up with a bang the last day since they are the ones being at the bottom.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes the part he realized Souma had planned that all way before was great.

I think they will do good on the final, perhaps with a new dish from him but i see Kuga winning it. As you said the others can't stay there and leave their own thing aside.

I bet it will be Erina who will show up and will give some help. I wouldn't mind it being Isshiki either, but i see that as the least option.
I'm also curious what Alice and the 2 is doing, too. Bet they will come up with a bang the last day since they are the ones being at the bottom.
I also wonder what the stakes are now? I mean Kuga had the best sales for three days straight. So even if Souma has better sales on the 5th day, that still would make it 3-2 for Kuga. Souma also should have worked away his losses from the 1st day on the 4th day. Meaning the total profit he made so far should not even be as high as the profit Kuga made on the first day and Kuga has been raking in the profits for four days straight and I find it highly unlikely that Souma could make a profit on the last day that exceeds the profit Kuga made the last four days.