[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 129 Discussion and 130 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Lion & Lion"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 129 Discussion and 130 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 129 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 130

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a satisfying chapter. That's what you get, Kuga! haha

Really love Souma's dish, it looks so delicious. Once again great to see how smart he is and even thought about the weakness of his opponent, to use it and get the customers. Like that and the dish wasn't enough already, he pulls another thing out! Got Mimasaka to help and rule the shit. :D

The art was so friggin amazing and the last page too badass to handle. Souma, amazing mc!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a satisfying chapter. That's what you get, Kuga! haha

Really love Souma's dish, it looks so delicious. Once again great to see how smart he is and even thought about the weakness of his opponent, to use it and get the customers. Like that and the dish wasn't enough already, he pulls another thing out! Got Mimasaka to help and rule the shit. :D

The art was so friggin amazing and the last page too badass to handle. Souma, amazing mc!
A Subaru x Souma collaboration, interesting and lmao @Subaru doing some Souma-training in Yukihira xd

I love the lion symbolism ^^

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will be fun to see Kuga's face when Souma starts and Subaru's going imitate him. He has t be ready for a double Souma tag team. xD
Too bad though that it wasn't Alice, I was somewhat expecting Alice, her two minions and Souma to collaborate with each other so that they both could work away their losses. I wonder what they're doing as currently it's already the 4th day and we haven't seen them again since the 2nd one.