[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 128 Discussion and 129 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Blind Spot"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 128 Discussion and 129 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 128 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 129

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. Loved the interaction of the characters as always and makes me realize once again why i enjoy this Manga more than the other ongoing series.

Team Soma and Megumi is still nice to see. Kuga's pissing me off more and more, so it was great that Soma showed him that he can compete and shouldn't look down on him. Can't wait to see what Somas going to pull out to get the customers.

I don't see him winning, but it will def change the way Kuga's seeing him, which will lead to a shokugeki i hope and Somas chance to beat his lame ass.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. Loved the interaction of the characters as always and makes me realize once again why i enjoy this Manga more than the other ongoing series.

Team Soma and Megumi is still nice to see. Kuga's pissing me off more and more, so it was great that Soma showed him that he can compete and shouldn't look down on him. Can't wait to see what Somas going to pull out to get the customers.

I don't see him winning, but it will def change the way Kuga's seeing him, which will lead to a shokugeki i hope and Somas chance to beat his lame ass.
The way how Huga talks always reminds me of some weird crossover between an old man and a child xd

Well I think it's already far too late for Souma to beat him with sales. Kuga has had the best sales for three days straight and Souma still has not yet recovered his losses from the first day after three days. I assume Souma will succeed in doing that on the 4th day, so the climax will come the 5th day, something along the lines that Souma will get the most sales on the last day.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way how Huga talks always reminds me of some weird crossover between an old man and a child xd

Well I think it's already far too late for Souma to beat him with sales. Kuga has had the best sales for three days straight and Souma still has not yet recovered his losses from the first day after three days. I assume Souma will succeed in doing that on the 4th day, so the climax will come the 5th day, something along the lines that Souma will get the most sales on the last day.
A japanese grandpa with his Yugioh like hair. lol

Yeah he does it to put Kuga off his comfort zone, to get the higher sales in the last day. Soma saying "I have about ten more years of experience than you" was the start of it. Kugas face was priceless.

It even seems like the meatball isn't the last thing they can pull out. There was the scene with Megumi and asking someone for help or so. I bet it was that chinese cooking girl.

If Kuga really gets pissed and wants a shokugeki after this i wonder how it will go. If Soma wins, does he jump up in his place or starts from the 10th seat.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A japanese grandpa with his Yugioh like hair. lol

Yeah he does it to put Kuga off his comfort zone, to get the higher sales in the last day. Soma saying "I have about ten more years of experience than you" was the start of it. Kugas face was priceless.

It even seems like the meatball isn't the last thing they can pull out. There was the scene with Megumi and asking someone for help or so. I bet it was that chinese cooking girl.

If Kuga really gets pissed and wants a shokugeki after this i wonder how it will go. If Soma wins, does he jump up in his place or starts from the 10th seat.
When the spoilers were released there was someone who translated it as "I have 10 year more height in experience" and the only thing I could think of was this:

You must be registered for see images

The problem with Shokugeki is that they need to agree to equal terms. It's not because you do a Shokugeki with a Seat that it by default is for his/her seat, that's only if a consensus is reached and I would find it quite weird that Souma would suddenly be ranked higher than Erina. On the other hand I can't imagine Souma being kicked out as what else could Souma have to balance the position of a seat? Then again Kuga might want to humiliate him to such a degree that kicking him out is not enough and Souma is going to face a crushing defeat sooner or later at someone's hands.