[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 124 Discussion and 125 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"All Sing the School Anthem"

Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 124 Discussion and 125 Predictions

Discuss Shokugeki no Soma Manga 124 here and predict the next chapter, Shokugeki no Soma Manga 125

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 125 Discussion and 126 Predictions

Gave it a 5 even though I don't read it yet.

Since I know how anime good is :x3:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gave it a 5 even though I don't read it yet.

Since I know how anime good is :x3:
I made this thread to see how many people follow this series nowadays. If there's enough, we might consider a section for it.

And this chapter was about pepper meat buns from Taiwan :bouncy:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I made this thread to see how many people follow this series nowadays. If there's enough, we might consider a section for it.

And this chapter was about pepper meat buns from Taiwan :bouncy:
Don't spoil me!! Haha! Well I'd make a section for it 'cause it's very interesting and funny :p

I'v seen some people watching/reading it but Idk if that's enough.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't spoil me!! Haha! Well I'd make a section for it 'cause it's very interesting and funny :p

I'v seen some people watching/reading it but Idk if that's enough.
Just reading is not enough, there have to be a reasonable amount of people who want to discuss it. I can easily make a subsection, but it's pointless if only a thread is posted each week with two posts in it.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The chapter was pretty cool. I just wonder what kind of deal it is that Kuga made with the director, something tells me the deal was that Souma won't get expelled even if he ends up with a deficit o-o oh well, looks like we'll get something good in the coming weeks.

Btw, something's off about the title of this thread xD

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The chapter was pretty cool. I just wonder what kind of deal it is that Kuga made with the director, something tells me the deal was that Souma won't get expelled even if he ends up with a deficit o-o oh well, looks like we'll get something good in the coming weeks.

Btw, something's off about the title of this thread xD
Kuga so far hasn't shown any particular respect towards Soma, in fact he seems to be more inclined to mock him, so I don't see why he would have made a deal with the director about Soma not getting expelled, especially because this goes against the entire nature of Tootsuki Academy. If a cook can't deal with a situation, he has to go. The only one who has gone against that, is Soma.

And I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about the director as in Nakiri's grandfather, but as in the 1st seat. Director doesn't seem a correct translation and doesn't appear in another translation of this chapter, so it's probably a deal Kuga and the 1st seat made. So I suspect if Kuga does something in particular, the 1st seat will have a shokugeki with him. It was Kuga after all who said how hard it is for the lower ranked seats to challenge the higher ranked ones.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As someone who should be coming to Taiwan in the next two months, I am actually tempted to try the buns. It is pretty clear that they won´t kick Soma out and he will, somehow, overshadow his opponent.. well, probably.

I still like Alice and her group the best. Wouldn´t want a stall next to them.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As someone who should be coming to Taiwan in the next two months, I am actually tempted to try the buns. It is pretty clear that they won´t kick Soma out and he will, somehow, overshadow his opponent.. well, probably.

I still like Alice and her group the best. Wouldn´t want a stall next to them.
You should definitely eat them as they sound delicious.

Pretty much everything gets you kicked out of Tootsuki and considering he's the main character, I doubt he's going to be expelled because of this. Not so sure though about overshadowing Kuga, we're still talking about one of the Elite 10 and you wonder how these peppered buns can overtake Kuga? Based on this chapter Soma definitely still has an ace up his sleeve.