Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems these next 3 chapters will be the true wrap up to the series. With how unclimatic the series ends this new chapters picks up a year later making mockery of the finale not seeing Erinas final dish and give closure with her mom.

The chapter deals with preparation for the autumn selection and Soma running late training while his dad tells her the story of Somas mom.

I'm happy we finally get to learn about his mom but with only 3 chapters to wrap it up I'm not expecting much.

Also don't like Erinas look in this flashforward she looks like a middle aged mom tbh with how things turned out would rather have the author troll us and have Soma end up with Megumi then atleast it will end on a funny note.

Kitanookami

Kin
19💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's kind of sad seeing this series is going to end so abruptly.
That said I have to agree that the series was going downhill. I enjoyed it a lot til the end of Azami Administration arc. Asahi unfortunately could have been an interesting character. Yet The Blue competition part is totally rushed and everything about Asahi wrapped up so quickly with the "you have to find your own cooking" trope.

Reactions: Sagebee