2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hrmm =/
*i use Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description:After performing the needed hand seals the user expels a sticky liquid from his gullet.
This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters
at u and the clones.. while u were r stuck in the sryup i attack u wit Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spines

Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
the spikes appear under u and the clones
then i use (Suiton: Haran Banshou) - Water Style: Stormy Blockade

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Description:The user creates a small amount of water(a large ponds worth) that can then be a medium for other water jutsu.The pond is very shallow being only knee deep.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*waves tiny flag with a picture of Grimm on it in one hand*
and *another tiny Flag that says H-B-A on it in the other hand*

WOOOOO YEA.....

lets chant...

H-B-A!
H-B-A!
H-B-A!
H-B-A!
H-B-A!
WoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO!
:overjoy:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hrmm =/
*i use Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field

Chakra cost:10
Description:After performing the needed hand seals the user expels a sticky liquid from his gullet.
This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters
at u and the clones.. while u were r stuck in the sryup i attack u wit Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spines

Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
the spikes appear under u and the clones
then i use (Suiton: Haran Banshou) - Water Style: Stormy Blockade

Chakra Cost:20
Description:The user creates a small amount of water(a large ponds worth) that can then be a medium for other water jutsu.The pond is very shallow being only knee deep.

week jutsu beat it with that to save my clone

Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage

then of my clone run behin you then he used this

Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
The Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld is a technique that creates a large swamp that immoblizes and kills the target

then one of my clone used this while you distract by my other clone who used earth realese:swamp of the underworld

Silent Homicide Technique
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away.

stand far away stand up on a tree watching the fight

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
week jutsu beat it with that to save my clone

Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage

then of my clone run behin you then he used this

Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
The Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld is a technique that creates a large swamp that immoblizes and kills the target

then one of my clone used this while you distract by my other clone who used earth realese:swamp of the underworld

Silent Homicide Technique
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away.

stand far away stand up on a tree watching the fight
*i grab your clones wrist as he appeared behind me. i twist his wrist brakin it and i elbow gut which destroys him. then i use use Doton: Dochuu Eigyo) - Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and is able to move freely underground. This jutsu also allows the user to avoid the opponent's attacks
to move out of the tar and to attack your water clones from underneath.*
*i get out of the ground and i use (Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.
to find*

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright hell this is it
Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness)"Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness Jutsu") ,50 chakra,
now you in my genjutsu, i suggest u give up now, right now you cant see me.
"Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Creation")
This technique is unique to the Wood Release Kekkei Genkai of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to force trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere

right now my tree's surrond you?

time for you to sink under gound?
Wood Release: Binding Nest Kekkei genkai, Defensive, Mid-range (0-10m)

This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body implodes

while you sinking lol it's time to burrial your ass.

Prison Sand Burial
Using his ability to manipulate sand, shodaime will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink two hundred metres into the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely nullify their ability to move. Also, the pressure resulting from being buried at such an extreme depth would surely kill any normal human

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright hell this is it
Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness)"Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness Jutsu") ,50 chakra,
now you in my genjutsu, i suggest u give up now, right now you cant see me.
"Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Creation")
This technique is unique to the Wood Release Kekkei Genkai of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to force trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere

right now my tree's surrond you?

time for you to sink under gound?
Wood Release: Binding Nest Kekkei genkai, Defensive, Mid-range (0-10m)

This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body implodes

while you sinking lol it's time to burrial your ass.

Prison Sand Burial
Using his ability to manipulate sand, shodaime will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink two hundred metres into the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely nullify their ability to move. Also, the pressure resulting from being buried at such an extreme depth would surely kill any normal human
O_O
this is the same move u used on me in the sensei test

*usin the chakra sensein rain, i use Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu (Lightning Release:Ribbon Effect jutsu) - A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions
to shock u
i use (Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short
? Damage PointsN/A
? Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.
to escape the tree bindin
then i use Doton:Doryuu Jouheki-Earth Style:Earth Rampart
? Type:Supplenetary
? Range:Short
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateu and can be used with Waterfall Basinto make a waterfall.
to escape the sand prison*

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O
this is the same move u used on me in the sensei test

*usin the chakra sensein rain, i use Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu (Lightning Release:Ribbon Effect jutsu) - A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions
to shock u
i use (Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short
• Chakra cost:15
• Damage PointsN/A
• Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.
to escape the tree bindin
then i use Doton:Doryuu Jouheki-Earth Style:Earth Rampart
• Type:Supplenetary
• Range:Short
• Chakra cost:15
• Damage Points:30
• Descripton: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateu and can be used with Waterfall Basinto make a waterfall.
to escape the sand prison*

Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears
This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shapen them into spike that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. They cannot penetrate targets of equal or greater density.

that's not good for you grimm, watch your step lol

Mokuton: Jubaku
This jutsu will cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will wrap around his target to bind them.
:D:D

then
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough is a technique that creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily levelling everything in its path. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
while u distract by the two other jutsu i used this to balst you away*