Uzumaki HAri

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Fearing that Danzō was right in Shisui's inability to stop the Uchiha's revolt and that the elder would continue to pursue his left eye as well, Shisui entrusted it to Itachi, telling him to protect both the village and the Uchiha name.[7] Shisui wrote a suicide note telling his clan he cannot follow through with the coup d'etat, but his clan's narrow mindedness made them unable to understand this, believing he would even sacrifice innocent lives for the sake of the Uchiha Clan. The contents of the suicide note also made it appear as though he had crushed his eyes when jumping off a cliff into the Naka River to kill himself in order to prevent conflict from arising over his eyes within the clan.[8] He, at the same time, was able to erase his existence, leaving no corpse behind.[8][9] In the anime, Shisui was also hoping to use his death to awaken Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan, succeeding in the goal."
I got this from:-

It has to be shisui uchiha...........he can be the sole uchiha left other than sasuke and maybe sarada.

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1)
2) His corpse was found in the anime.
everything that didn't happen in the MANGA is non-canon :3

Shisui Uchiha is absolutely a possibility, and he really loved Itachi.

BUT, Shisui would know who Sasuke is/was

& that light haired uchiha also used Body Flicker, which was something frequently used by Shisui.
therefore he inherited the nickname: Body Flicker Shisui.

Last edited:

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi's Mangekyo awakened after witnessing Shisui's death, that would make him dead.

I imagine Itachi would be able to tell a fake from the real thing. :p

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Itachi's Mangekyo awakened after witnessing Shisui's death, that would make him dead.

I imagine Itachi would be able to tell a fake from the real thing. :p
I think witnessing death is not the only requirement to awaken MS but mental truma from witnessing something horrible not just death.

Madara and Izuna never saw someone death for them to awaken MS. Maybe the moment of witnessing someone dies infront of them happen but they never told it in manga

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think witnessing death is not the only requirement to awaken MS but mental truma from witnessing something horrible not just death.

Madara and Izuna never saw someone death for them to awaken MS. Maybe the moment of witnessing someone dies infront of them happen but they never told it in manga
Yea. I agree. I think that you have to be in a state of emotional distress or something.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Naruto 142

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since they gonna make oruchimaru a villian and the manga is very short the only possible answer is hooded figure is oruchimaru and that uchiha is his experiment and we all know that oruchimaru was always after uchihas

Reactions: naruhina3636