Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what we've heard, Shisui was the strongest of his time and even in Uchiha standards he was an established prodigy, becoming a jonin at a very young age and awakening his Mangekyou Sharingan around the same time.

Shisui, by comparison to the Uchiha clan, was more formidable than any member of the Uchiha clan, to an extent members of the clan were skeptical about Uchiha, Itachi another accomplished ninja when he mysteriously died (although I believe that was just dumb since Shisui proved to have superior proficiency as a ninja, prior Itachi awakening his own MS)

Now, having dusted that up, in the war commenced by Obito Uchiha in unison with Kabuto Yakushi, the former wanted to revive Shisui, as part of their army to tip the balance of power between them and the villages.

My question(s) comes here: What if Shisui's DNA sample was found by some miracle and was actually reincarnated?

Mainly: ould his immortality and MS power combined have been enough to ensure the enemy's triumph?

Would he have been able to spam MS and if so wouldn't he have solo'd everyone by just staring at them and casting his ultimate genjutsu?

In my opinion, he would have been able to, since Itachi didn't get exhausted from overusing Amaterasu. He bled but that was it. He still could spam just as long as he didn't blind himself with Izanami.

Lastly, although this is irrelevant, if Itachi had used Izanami prior his death when he was revived would he have been blind in one eye since when he dead while deceased his eye didn't recover and the aftermath of Izanami usage was permanent?

TY

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi will still have his MS since madara had his rinnegan as edo tensei.
As for shisui. he would have been fodderized by naruto clone or may be even itachi if kishi went for character development, but since naruto and co was supposed to win, it's a good thing he didn't get revived. Everyone who got revived got their character ruined.

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi will still have his MS since madara had his rinnegan as edo tensei.
As for shisui. he would have been fodderized by naruto clone or may be even itachi if kishi went for character development, but since naruto and co was supposed to win, it's a good thing he didn't get revived. Everyone who got revived got their character ruined.
I'm not satisfied with your answer.

Would Shisui be able to SPAM his Kotoamatsukami, or not have the 10 years limit on his eyes separately?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he would be able to spam koto regardless. It doesn't drain your chakra for ten years. I don't think it's a chakra issue that causes the ten year wait time. There's no reason to believe he would Be able to as an edo unless he was altered(with senju DNA most likely, a la danzo) on top of that he died a long time ago, he's been far surpassed in power just by simple power scaling using time. Itachi upon death(bar illness) was probably way stronger than shisui upon his death. Just look how easily zabuza was dealt with when he came back

Pretentious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not satisfied with your answer.

Would Shisui be able to SPAM his Kotoamatsukami, or not have the 10 years limit on his eyes separately?
The KA restriction would still remain -- Itachi did lose an eye from my recollection when he used Izanami, clearly leaving us with the inference; forbidden Sharingan techniques retain their drawbacks; Shisui would have to wait ten years to reuse his MS technique (unless infused with Hashirama's DNA, which was shown to drastically reduce the reactivation time to mere hours).

Also yes, when Itachi died, his eyes were removed. Yet upon being resurrected, his eyes returned.

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The KA restriction would still remain -- Itachi did lose an eye from my recollection when he used Izanami, clearly leaving us with the inference; forbidden Sharingan techniques retain their drawbacks; Shisui would have to wait ten years to reuse his MS technique (unless infused with Hashirama's DNA, which was shown to drastically reduce the reactivation time to mere hours).

Also yes, when Itachi died, his eyes were removed. Yet upon being resurrected, his eyes returned.
I don't understand though, how lifeless eyes can cast Izanami and even react to the usage by blinding the user concerned

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One's Edo form is significantly weaker than their alive form.

KA has a 10 year CD and I think you're overhyping Shisui. KA itself already doesn't live up to its hype (big surprise :rolleyes:), and Itachi's fake MS still probably started to go blind. He wouldn't have been able to become exhausted because his chakra constantly replenishes.

First rule of Naruto: Never trust hype because nearly every instance of it is retconned.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think Shisui wouldn't have put up a better fight than Itachi vs unserious KCM Naruto?
In my opinion, no.

KCM is Naruto power up to balance with EMS Sasuke. EMS Sasuke wrecked Danzo and he was already tired from fighting A and the rest of the Kages... Danzo wrecked Shisui so by this order of thoughts I would say no, Shisui wouldn't stand a chance vs KCM Naruto.

I may be wrong 'tho.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.

KCM is Naruto power up to balance with EMS Sasuke. EMS Sasuke wrecked Danzo and he was already tired from fighting A and the rest of the Kages... Danzo wrecked Shisui so by this order of thoughts I would say no, Shisui wouldn't stand a chance vs KCM Naruto.

I may be wrong 'tho.
Ms sasuke beat danzo, and he was healed by Karin before the fight after fighting the kage. I still don't think shisui could take kcm nardo without koto tho

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In my opinion, no.

I may be wrong 'tho.
I mean, get in a few punches or something. But following your order, I suppose he would lose, terribly

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ms sasuke beat danzo, and he was healed by Karin before the fight after fighting the kage. I still don't think shisui could take kcm nardo without koto tho
Sasuke was indeed helped.

To make things fair, let's give Shisui equal support

Maybe a spiritual weapon such as Yata Mirror in place of a Medical Ninja to help him recover since he already has that covered

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's strongest technique at that point was Rasenshuriken

Assuming Shisui can awaken Susanoo, doesn't he tank it and since he has infinite chakra, his Susanoo has greater sustainability

Naruto's speed can be countered by MS precognition

His strength is evaded by Teleportation Jitsu

If Shisui gets tired of the fight, his trump card is pulled out

KA's Naruto and commands him to rip everyone to shreds

?