Shisui and Obito.. relation between them ?

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I usually don't make such long threads but this idea just popped in my head so the question will be :

What If Obito is Shisui's Brother ?

So in this thread , trying to prove my point i'll use :
1- Comparison between them in terms of Physical appearance
2- Comparison between them in terms of The Ocular Power
3- Comparison between them in terms of Ideologies and Causes they stand for

1_ Comparison between them in terms of Physical appearance

in this first part simply i'll present the pictures of the two of them , and in below i'll type what i felt similar :
You must be registered for see images
I chose this image of obito because , luckily the editor canceled the wounds and the wrinkles on his face so it will kind of be of a help in the physical comparison.
So what i noticed in common :

1- the hairstyle is "nearly" the same , only that obito's hair has that spiky figure. ( and that's odd because if you noticed : Madara's hairstyle isn't like Izuna's , same case for Sasuke and Itachi respectively , keep that point in mind i'll use it later )

2-if you hide shisui's mouth you'll have this feeling that you're seeing obito's face , so the face form is nearly the same as well.

3- Eyes shape is almost the same

So in conclusion : they really look like each other, still keep remembering the " identical hairstyle" part memorized because i'll use it in my 2nd part.

2 _ Comparison between them in terms of The Ocular Power
In this part i'll make two comparisons :

I - Between MS shapes :

And

you can see how the MS shape look alike : they both have this rectangular derivation in their angles , And if you try rotating each one of them you will get the same exact shape without rotating ( easily put : Rotating these two shapes doesn't change their forms)
So again here we are with the same "Identical" features like in the hairstyle : knowing that the shown MS of brothers are totally different from each other , so , Along with the hairstyle , keep in mind this part of similar MS in mind i'll use both later.

2- Between the powers :

Shisui's Ultimate ocular power is Koto-amatsu-kami : a genjutsu considered of the most powerful in existence, but also the name by which he was feared in the shinobi world was "Shisui of the mirage/Body flicker" so it brings back the theory that he was an expert in teleportation jutsu , which is considered as a low ranked technique of time and space. so Shisui has a better Genjutsu than Ninjutsu techn. although with this " low ranked" jutsu he became feared in the shinobi world

Weirdly, Obito Uses a t/s technique as well , Kamui, but this is his ultimate ocular power, and we saw him performing genjutsu on konan. so finally we get to find a normal differentiation between them ,

BUT : the thing that is striking : along with the similarity of hairstyle, MS shape is the fact that :
Shisui's EYES : BOTH of them, wield the same exact ultimate genjutsu : Koto-amatsu-kami, and .. it's the same as Obito : Both eyes wield the ultimate ninjutsu Kamui , ( notice even the similarity in the names of the jutsus )
So with these points : they were proven similar in many things , so it's even more plausible now that this theory is real and that they are brothers in fact
3_ Comparison between them in terms of Ideologies and Causes they stand for

I _ Their beliefs and creeds:

i'll take each case individually so it won't be so complicated :

Shisui :

""self-sacrifice… a nameless shinobi who protects peace from within its shadow…"

Obito :

"i'm NO ONE all i care about is to complete the moon eye plan"

we see how similar this " Nameless part is " eventhough they are different in meaning , keep it mind i'll respond to this question at the end.

II- The Accidents in there lives

We can remember that the both their left eyes were taken , Shisui by danzo to " Protect the village" and obito by kakashi and oh ! it was used for the same reason , so Again we find ourselves in front of Another similarity

So i think with all the evidences of above we agree that they are similar , though let's take in count the fact that Obito is olde than Shisui ofc.
SO : you all say : Okay they look alike in power , they both believe that neutrality is the way to protect the peace , they had the same left eye taken away , their eyes perform the same Ultimate jutsu , each one with his own eyes techniques, okay they are similar , But What makes you think that they are brothers :
the answer is : let's take back the last 2 points i asked you to take in count :

THE NEUTRAL personality they both believe in to achieve peace , they are different : each one had a harsh event in his life , the lost of the ones they loved : Obito lost rin , Shisui knew he was abt to lose the clan or the village,

It all depends on HOW each one decided to react :

Shisui decided to turn his dream : " Peace" into reality by entrusting it to itachi who finally entrusted it to naruto

Obito decided to turn Reality into a dream to achieve " Peace" by entrusting this will in the ultimate genjutsu : Tsuki-no-Me

so all these similarities above came finally to a different reaction when they faced the pain in this world, each one acted differently.

So all in all , i believe shisui's will , in naruto's heart will challenge Obito's will , and it's on kishi to decide who will win.

Et voila ! and it still is a theory , hope i explained it well !
and if you will discuss don't come up with : " Yeah Shisui's will will prevail and i'm a talented troll"

NO off topics

Reactions: 3MESSIAH

mikeeozua

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would make sense, kishi loves to do the whole uchiha brothers thing
Sasuke and Itachi
Madara and Izuna
So maybe Obito and Shisui?

Also they had the same ideals and loved konoha, someone must have taught them that

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would make sense, kishi loves to do the whole uchiha brothers thing
Sasuke and Itachi
Madara and Izuna
So maybe Obito and Shisui?

Also they had the same ideals and loved konoha, someone must have taught them that
Yes !

Would make sense that Obito wanted Danzous MS so maybe he could combine them.
to obtain EMS : yep i forgot to mention this (Y)

i don't think so
i'm convinced ! :)

The ones that awakened the MS were brothers. Itachi and Sasuke, Madara and Izuna.
Can be Shisuis bro, I wanted to make a theory about that too.
P.s. They both can teleport.
yep mentioned that ! (Y)

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea and he's also Kagami Uchiha's son. A descendent of Madara or Izuna. Thats why he was chosen by Madara. According to all the threads made in August.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito would be the older brother btw.
Often people believe it to be Shisui, but Kakashi is almost 10 years older than Itachi
and Obito is older than Kakashi. So I doub that Shisui is the older brother.

I like this kind of thing:
Izuna-Kagami-Obito and Shisui.
Izuna can be around Hashirama and Tobirama their age.
Kagami(who is around the age of the third Hokage) has 2 sons, Obito and Shisui,
who both look similar to Kagami.
Seeing Sarutobi Hiruzen, has a son named Asuma,
of a similar age as Kakashi and Obito, this would work fine.

Madara timeline would be more like:
Madara-Setsuna-Fugaku-Itachi and Sasuke.

You could switch Kagami with Setsuna and Mikoto with Fugaku.

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito would be the older brother btw.
Often people believe it to be Shisui, but Kakashi is almost 10 years older than Itachi
and Obito is older than Kakashi. So I doub that Shisui is the older brother.

I like this kind of thing:
Izuna-Kagami-Obito and Shisui.
Izuna can be around Hashirama and Tobirama their age.
Kagami(who is around the age of the third Hokage) has 2 sons, Obito and Shisui,
who both look similar to Kagami.
Seeing Sarutobi Hiruzen, has a son named Asuma,
of a similar age as Kakashi and Obito, this would work fine.

Madara timeline would be more like:
Madara-Setsuna-Fugaku-Itachi and Sasuke.

You could switch Kagami with Setsuna and Mikoto with Fugaku.
obviously Shisui is the younger , didn't i state that ? :$
anyway yep that would be cool if it's true !