Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Shiryoku (Birth Name)
Nickname: Shiro
Clan: Uchiha

Looks: A spitting image of his great cousin, Itachi Uchiha as he had dark black/brownish hair in the same hairstyle as his great cousin had it. Shiro also gained a aspect of height and weight from him, being light weight improved his speed.

Personality: When he was growing up, he maintained a serious attitude before witnessing deaths of his father and mother and gaining the sharingan at 3 tomoes at 14, he began to change as he made himself enjoy everything becoming a joker but still made killing something not has serious but finds it a little frustrating. At darkest moments as becoming ANBU Captain when he was close to death, he laughed off that moment every time someone spoke to him about it.

He was serious just not as much as he would be if he didn't witness the deaths.. and gaining sharingan. In frustrating situations, he would get angry and serious before calming himself by closing his eyes for a few seconds as he came up with an idea that would help so he would be happy again.

As he became 17, he felt more calming at that point in his life.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Outskirts Of Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure, ANBU, Otogakure, Amegakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage -
Sensei
Specialty:
Sharingan - Speed - Reaction Time - Taijutsu:
After watching many fights using his sharingan, he began to get faster and better at reaction time. He also improved in his sharingan. He also improved on Taijutsu if the training he received.

Ninjutsu - Genjutsu:
As he trained with many sensei's, he learned a lot of different kinds of ninjutsu and became a master at ninjutsu as he also copied many with him be becoming a great ninja. The same with genjutsu as he learned to improve on it and became a master with it, mastering all the illusions and breaking free with using sharingan into perfection.
Elements: All 5 -

Rain -:
In the rain village while staying on a mission, Shiro took the chance to complete two missions and gaining the approval from Akiza, expert uchiha. Shiro learned rain from Akiza, and mastering it with ease as he always begged for more training day and night. Completing rain was simple to Shiro.

Tungsten - Gold -:
While taking a tour around all the different routes connecting to different villages, Shiro bumped into Ali, Uchiha who was a master and creator of Tungsten, a great metal and Shiro learned this metal before becoming an expert in it.
Then came along an excited Shinn who was helping people by teaching Gold to them and so Shiro also learned Gold and was pretty good in it before completing it and leaving to go back to Konoha.

Your ninjutsu:

- All except for KG specific's and other jutsu's I cannot learn.

Background Info.
History: Birth was a special celebration with the Uchiha Clan as they celebrated the birth of anyone by having a big huge party with every single member which at the time wasn't many as the clan had still not recovered from the massacre of the clan from Itachi Uchiha.
After birth in the room of a hospital, a ninja came rushing in with a large shark like blade as then he flooded the area as quickly as possible before killing everyone in the room but just as Shiro's father escaped with Shiro himself.

"Shiryoku.. My Son.. Do Not Worry!" He shouted quite nervously as Shiro cried for one thing he desired, his mother.

Shiro had to worry, he was only a few hours old and wasn't even properly ready for any kind of world as he was naked as his father jumped from every building, trying in vain to escape the village before the shark ninja came swooping down on a large and angry shark that slashed his father on the back of his leg as he was pulled away and Shiro fell into the arms of a Young ANBU Captain at the time Nero.

Who created two clones that charged at the shark and before beating it with a huge blast of fire and chopping the shark ninja down to size before going poof. Nero and Shiro escaped unharmed but both a bit surprised by the events. Shiro grew up with Nero for the next 5 years before being let into the academy and learning all the basics before becoming a proper ninja as a genin at 7.

Quickly succeeding with his team, they beat the chuunin exams, all becoming chuunin at 10 then reaching jounin at 12.
That was when Shiro led his own path and becoming an ANBU at 13 then succeeding all to become ANBU Captain at 14.

Shiro was a master at nearly everything and was becoming an outstanding ninja.

Learning interesting jutsus from millions of friends. Meeting a friend and rival, Ingwer who became Chiryoku.

Shiro became a kage and a sensei and soon so did Chiryoku.
Then came along Lord Caliburnic, Caliburn, the greatest swordsman who ever lived. (Yes don't be so shocked!) Caliburnic ate swords. That was amazing as he learned the greatest sword customs that came upon this world of ninjas.

Shiro now has become a leader of Squad 8 and is looking upon facing war with the rest of Konoha. Also searching strength in hopes of reaching Mangekyo Sharingan.

Other

Intro Music:

Battle Music:

Battles

Won: 5
Lost:
Lost Count

You must be registered for see images

~Approved~ Sword biters rule

Last edited by a moderator:

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes...?

Shiryoku meant Eyesight so it fitted
That's all..

Then why was I allowed to in the past.. I can't fit one of them in my other bio because it is cannon.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was approved in my hyuuga bio which was exactly the same except for gender and kg and history and jutsus probably.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need to change the thing about Itachi being your uncle into that he's your cousin or something. Otherwise the chronology is messed up as how is it possible that Itachi became an uncle?

Did you receive Sharingan training?

And I think you need to remove the sound, I'm not sure about this but I think it's forbidden to use it with a Sharingan KG. Need Nero for that.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I'll change it into cousin ..

I asked Kaito about the 3 tomoe being allowed, and I had the training before so I am allowed.

Thus I had sharingan training.

Well it was allowed with byakugan so I think it should be allowed.. I'll remove it though.