Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Season 6, Episode 9 ? Airs: 11/26/2009
Activate, Amaterasu
After successfully breaking out of Itachi's Tsukiyomi, Sasuke gains the upper hand on his weakened brother. With no other alternative, Itachi activates his second Mangekyo ability, Amaterasu, a black flame said to burn forever.
Episode Overview Read Reviews
N/A
Never Rated

Season 6, Episode 8 ? Airs: 11/19/2009
End of Vicissitudes! Brothers Reunion (2)
Itachi reveals to Sasuke that Madara is the second culprit behind the Uchiha massacre, as well as the history of the Mangekyo Sharingan and the first two Uchiha to obtain it: Madara and his brother. One question still remains: Why did Itachi really spare Sasuke's life?
Episode Overview Read Reviews
N/A
Never Rated

Season 6, Episode 7 ? Airs: 11/19/2009
End of Vicissitudes! Brothers Reunion (1)
Sasuke's long awaited battle with Itachi begins with the Uchiha brothers throwing genjutsu after genjutsu at each other. Sasuke seems to have Itachi cornered and asks him a few questions of the Uchiha massacre. Is Itachi not the only one involved in the Uchiha massacre? And does Sasuke still not possess enough hatred to defeat Itachi?

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
damn they is racing through the manga now.
if they keep up this pace...we should have the pein invasion by februari - march next year.
Isn't that just sweet. They certainly can't fit a filler arc any time soon as Naruto will soon afterwards go Sage training and Pain is suppose to be making his journey to Konoha. NO FILLERS! NO FILLERS! Maybe if I shout it one more time then it will be true :eek:

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isn't that just sweet. They certainly can't fit a filler arc any time soon as Naruto will soon afterwards go Sage training and Pain is suppose to be making his journey to Konoha. NO FILLERS! NO FILLERS! Maybe if I shout it one more time then it will be true :eek:
i sure hope your right, i really do,
but the down side of them going through the manga that fast is that fillers will soon become a necessity.
could you imagine another 2 year filler streak just becuz the animators decided to rush through everything from sasuke vs deidera till naruto vs pein. and have no other choice then to make fillers.
i hate to be the doomsday thinker here...but it is just starting to look that way:(

Last edited:

cbchick

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i didnt wanna spoil myself but the title was so tempting so i had to click on the thread. anyways cant wait for those episodes! its gonan be bomb! :B

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
unless they decide to go the route of bleach, and create some alternate timeline filler
i sure hope your right, i really do,
but the down side of them going through the manga that fast is that fillers will soon become a necessity.
could you imagine another 2 year filler streak just becuz the animators decided to rush through everything from sasuke vs deidera till naruto vs pein. and have no other choice then to make fillers.
i hate to be the doomsday thinker here...but it is just starting to look that way:(
It's wishful thinking. They'll fit some sort of filler somewhere in there. One of the benefits of Naruto's Sage mode is that it puts his power level on an amazingly high tier and he can utilize it easily. It's going to be hard for them to write convincing strong villains that won't be stomped easily because of that but I'm not holding my breath.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's wishful thinking. They'll fit some sort of filler somewhere in there. One of the benefits of Naruto's Sage mode is that it puts his power level on an amazingly high tier and he can utilize it easily. It's going to be hard for them to write convincing strong villains that won't be stomped easily because of that but I'm not holding my breath.
Yeah ur right the level at which Naruto fights is Kage level or Higher, and there will have to some amazing enemies in the future in order to make this go but DBZ did it. Just when you thought Goku was the strongest there was another huge threat right around the corner so I believe with out a doubt it can be done it it actually gives us the oppertunity to see Naruto really become a savage from all the sneaky Shadow clones techs to his understanding of in battle situations not to mention like Goku's SSJ Naruto will probably learn to sustain sage mode indefinitely creating even a bigger need for characters to be strong as a MOFO!!!!!!!!:naruto:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah ur right the level at which Naruto fights is Kage level or Higher, and there will have to some amazing enemies in the future in order to make this go but DBZ did it. Just when you thought Goku was the strongest there was another huge threat right around the corner so I believe with out a doubt it can be done it it actually gives us the oppertunity to see Naruto really become a savage from all the sneaky Shadow clones techs to his understanding of in battle situations not to mention like Goku's SSJ Naruto will probably learn to sustain sage mode indefinitely creating even a bigger need for characters to be strong as a MOFO!!!!!!!!:naruto:
That's part of what made DBZ suffer in the later stages. They'll find a way to include a strong filler villain who decides to randomly attack Konoha and wield a jutsu powerful enough to destroy a village. They'll go through all the numbers and at the very end, Naruto will use Sage Mode and whip them easy when he could've just done it at the start. Filler just makes my blood boil but I guess it's needed.

I'm pretty sure there will be a two months filler starting when Itachi-Sasuke fight ends and Pain start to attack village .
I hope they'll show Pain and Konan visiting famous landmarks in the Narutoverse whilst this happens. By the time the invasion starts, they'll have looked so bored considering the time it took for them to reach there.