Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena nodded and watched the Stranger Leave Oka-wan. She let out a sigh of relief as it seemed to resolve itself without violence, this also made the figure a little safer to Lena in her mind. Though this was no cause to let her guard down, she clicked her teeth and Songbird went back down to the meeting room. She got off her bird and made her way up into the room, intruding on a discussion that the remaining leaders were having. Lena stood before them.

"Well?"

There was a moment of silence between the elders and her. Then the Noble of Senshitsu Village spoke up, "My Business has not been too great here in Shinramoto, trade has truly been tragic, the only ones that really pay for our fishing gear is ourselves. In Tsumigakure, my company could thrive, we'd have access to trade with other villages close by. I will move, it will not take us long to get our stuff together. Senshitsu Village will follow me where I go, they work for the Company and will follow the company, though it would be nice to stay branched out hehe."

Lena smirked at the man's admirations, to keep his company afloat moving to Tsumigakure may be the best option for him. She had a feeling he would agree. Next the Boss of Masu no Machi said her piece, she was a strong older woman who was close with Juliana, both of them having a military history at Chungsu.

"The fallout of Chungsu's fall will always haunt us as long as we remain here. Those ruins still cast a large shadow that we remain under, we need to move out of it and into a sun. I might have a hard time convincing everyone, but I think I can get the majority."

Zeri shook his head and let out a sigh, but before he spoke the Chief of Oka-wan spoke next.

"We will remain here. We have been here since the beginning and will die here. We have the mountains on our side and the Gulf is our bridge. We support your decisions as villages out in the open, we cannot accommodate you all."

Lena expected this response, it was now the most important to her slightly skewed mind. Zeri's village, Mori, Alicia and Juliana. She needed to know what he had decided. The man looked up at her, he had a frown, he had clearly been thinking she could tell thoughts of all kinds had ran through his mind.

"Lena. I need to know, if we stay here in Shinramoto - what do you think is the likely outcome?"

"You'll all be destroyed. I won't be here and someone more powerful will come along and wipe you off the coast." She was being honest, "And I won't even know, or I'll be dead. And the thought hurts me everyday, but it's one that I'm trying to avoid. With Tsumigakure, you'll be surrounded by a wall of strong Shinobi on your side. At least if some thread comes along there will be hope and togetherness, instead of dying here in the middle of...nowhere."

"Even if we unite and work together? Even under me?"

"Ha, especially under you Zeri. Your progress here has been really good, so good in fact you'll start attracting more attention, more threats. But if you work how you are in Tsumigakure, you will be rewarded for your efforts ten times over."

The man looked down, he wasn't insulted. He understood what Lena meant. She wasn't wrong, if he was to branch out and build up Shinramoto to be great it would attract attention. More Takauji's would come along seeking to make their claim in this land.

"This Sado, you really trust him?"

"I do."

"Fine, we'll begin making preparations to move. We will make our way through to the Motoi Drylands. Quite a trek but we are Fishermen, we have tamed the Sea, the Land is no obstacle."

Lena felt a high amount of Joy in her hearts, to finally hear what they had to say and that Mori of all places was now going to go with her Plan. She felt her knees wobble, almost giving out from the relief she felt - she wanted to cry from the stress that suddenly disappeared. Though with new agreements came new responsibilities.

"I'm going to make my way to the Motoi Drylands first, I will leave Nicola and Kiara with you are part of your Guards. Topaz will also help guard you and... Songbird. The Motoi Drylands will become our New Shinramoto, whether it kills me or not." Lena turned away and left the Meeting room taking her scrolls and other items, she fell to her knees in a place where no one was watching and hugged herself, letting out a quick cry to herself. She eventually wiped her face and got upon Songbird, heading towards Chungsu where the stranger had agreed to meet her.

- Leaving Landmark

Reactions: Howard

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Passing through the Nara would create a shadow clone. The clone would transfer some of the chakra back to the main, it's purpose would require limited chakra potentially. The

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
(Chakra Tensõ no Jutsu) Chakra Transfer Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (same as the amount transferred)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This is an advanced ability that ninjas with great chakra control can learn to use and that Bijuu possess innately. The user will release his or hers unmolded chakra onto another ninja, effectively transferring it. The technique has many uses, from restoring an allies chakra to releasing him from a Genjutsu or simply to give him more chakra to mold, allowing him to drastically boost the power of a technique. Tsunade could even use this technique, together with her Creation Rebirth technique to, in conjunction with her summon Katsuyu, heal multiple people at the same time during Pain's attack on Konohagakure. If used to power the use of a technique, the recipient of the chakra can boost one technique by adding +20 chakra to it which increases its damage by +40. To do this, the recipient must mold the technique while the user of Chakra Tenso no Jutsu is transferring chakra into him, meaning that both the transfer and the technique must be done at the same time. The transfer can only be done with direct contact between user and target and restores the targets chakra by up to 100 points per turn. The technique can even be used by ninjas with natural energy passively coursing through their chakra flows, as a medical ninja's near perfect chakra control enables them to filter the unwanted and sometimes harmful energy from entering the recipients chakra system.
Note: Only usable by bios with great chakra control (NB Medical Ninjas, Hyuuga bios, Canon Medical Ninjas). Bios seen using it in the manga can also use it.
Note: Cannot be used to power the users own techniques.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle.
Note: While increasing the Chakra cost of techniques by +20, it's effective potency is only increased by +10
Chakra: 2000 - 20 / 2 = 990 each
Main: 990 + 100 = 1090
Clone: 990 - 100 = 890
LLM

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from: Motoi Drylands (via Auto Travel)

Lena's journey was pretty dull, yet this gave her more time to just think on how she would proceed once she was in Shinramoto. She didn't even know what it was like now, if it was anything like her coming across New Shinra then it may hit her massively. Almost instantly the land she had lived in for a portion of her life had changed - as the boat she had hopped on sailed across the Gulf a huge wall spread across Shinramoto's coast. It was as protected as it had ever been and it actually looked quite daunting. But she felt less dread, right now she actually felt a little relieved. There was safety here or at least the illusion of it, and whether it be real or not right now it was at least a positive sign.

As the ship docked, Lena woulda be snapped out of her awe to help it settle. A sailor first, an instinct she would never lose - and an activity she would always be up for taking part in. She'd really hoped the ones to introduce her to sailing were here still. She felt she would burst as the anxiety built inside of her, she just needed to know as soon as possible. Lena stepped onto the port, still on the Gulf side of the wall - she would have to wait and get through the security here first before being deemed okay to proceed. A potential hiccup...