Shinra Tensei

jondaimederp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what was your reaction when pein did this shit to konoha , remember this was before all the tbb spamming andd susano so this scale an attack was huge af.I got goosebumps all over
:dunno::dunno::dunno:
You must be registered for see images

O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

know pain:eww::eww::eww:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was excited because Naruto was going to kick ass.

The hype for this fight was so real. I was like a 8th grader at the time. Shit was hilarious, I was on naruto forums joining the SM Mode Naruto hype.

Good days

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Susanoo didn't even come close to that scale. He destroyed the whole village.
EMS Madara alone used PS to destroy a mountain range. And Konoha's width is only about the size of a mountain, except PS destroying mountains made of dense rock is much more impressive than Pein destroying a load of constructs made of planks of wood.

With the right training, an average human can snap a plank of wood in half so it's far from particularly durable. But thick rock? Another story.

Last edited:

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...at the expense of his lifespan, something which he cannot do frequently. And Susanoo's stronger attacks can be spammed.
Okay. For an Uzamaki, the words spam and life-force usually don't have an issue being in the same sentence. Just like how gedo mazou consumes his life force upon being used, yet he was still alive several years later to use a huge Shrina tensei.

EMS Madara alone used PS to destroy a mountain range. And Konoha's width is only about the size of a mountain, except PS destroying mountains made of dense rock is much more impressive than Pein destroying a load of constructs made of planks of wood.

With the right training, an average human can snap a plank of wood in half so it's far from particularly durable. But thick rock? Another story.
Did you just argue that Konoha is the size of a mountain?
Because the perspective that you are using in that picture is fair off. One picture has a zoom in of the kyuubi itself while the other one is so far out that you can't even see the three summoning. The leaf village is way bigger in range than a few mountains.

And let's not get into the density of the mountains when Magic Garb only decapitated the mountain tip, while the base is sitting right there not being uprooted from that attack.

Shrina tensei repels all creation regardless of its nature, it's using force not a shockwave, that mountain will move. Especially when chibakui tensei was easily able to remove it:

Gravity has no issue in repelling it. And let's not forget the crater shrina tensei made:

Susanoo was impressive until it failed to cut up a certain wood that overcame it in battle.

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. For an Uzamaki, the words spam and life-force usually don't have an issue being in the same sentence. Just like how gedo mazou consumes his life force upon being used, yet he was still alive several years later to use a huge Shrina tensei.
He still can't do it frequently based on the immense cool down time it has and it requires major prep time for Pain considering he needs to deactivate and get all of the Paths outside of the area in order to use it.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He still can't do it frequently based on the immense cool down time it has and it requires major prep time for Pain considering he needs to deactivate and get all of the Paths outside of the area in order to use it.
It doesn't require prep but I know he can't use it in succession. He still repeatedly able to use the same attack after his cool down time, which is only after a few minutes.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't require prep but I know he can't use it in succession. He still repeatedly able to use the same attack after his cool down time, which is only after a few minutes.
When he's using all of the Six Paths, it does. Deva Path had to summon them outside of Konoha and also had to deactivate them to focus all of his chakra into Deva Path. It required prep.

And okay, but the main point is is that it can't be spammed whereas multiple PS slashes can be made in a mere instant.

jondaimederp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was excited because Naruto was going to kick ass.

The hype for this fight was so real. I was like a 8th grader at the time. Shit was hilarious, I was on naruto forums joining the SM Mode Naruto hype.

Good days
lool i myself was an 8th grader i was all like ****school i got some manga to catch up on (i was saving the whole pain fight for last)

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When he's using all of the Six Paths, it does. Deva Path had to summon them outside of Konoha and also had to deactivate them to focus all of his chakra into Deva Path. It required prep.
No he didn't

Jumping in the air and repelling everything does not require preparations, especially when Tsunade is standing right there.

And okay, but the main point is is that it can't be spammed whereas multiple PS slashes can be made in a mere instant.
"Instant," no. But this post here was never about my main point. My point was that Shrina tensei is able to create a bigger scale of damage than Susanoo.