Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its

Its not so much can his bugs beat her element jutsu, but more so can shino out think, trick her, create a strategy to find a way to land one bug on her is all he needs.
Maybe with zero knowledge on him she won't decimate the entire area, but the slightest bit of knowledge will have her going all out.

She is implied pretty clever in her own right, having made it to kage as a succesor to a perfect jinchuuriki without alerting anyone jn her village that she wields two Kekkei Genkai.

I think his chances are slim because her Acid beats anything close to her in an instant.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe with zero knowledge on him she won't decimate the entire area, but the slightest bit of knowledge will have her going all out.

She is implied pretty clever in her own right, having made it to kage as a succesor to a perfect jinchuuriki without alerting anyone jn her village that she wields two Kekkei Genkai.

I think his chances are slim because her Acid beats anything close to her in an instant.
Boruto era shino has poison bug simular to torunes, also bug clones should be able to create a distraction to land a hit on mei

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto era Shino.

War Arc Mizukage Mei.

Mindset: IC/Ready to Battle

Starting Distance: 30 feet

Knowledge: Reputation

Win By: KO/Death

Who Wins?
I will say Shino wins. He only needs one bug to land on Mei and Mei wouldn't know that it happens. After that one bug lands on Mei, it begins to eat her chakra and if it is the Kidaichu then it starts to grow in size the more chakra it gets. He can also make a clone of himself with the bugs and even if she had some type of sensory technique, the bugs have Shino's chakra so it still seems as it is him.

He has a few more things, but I don't have a lot of time rn to write this thread.

Shino wins.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will say Shino wins. He only needs one bug to land on Mei and Mei wouldn't know that it happens. After that one bug lands on Mei, it begins to eat her chakra and if it is the Kidaichu then it starts to grow in size the more chakra it gets. He can also make a clone of himself with the bugs and even if she had some type of sensory technique, the bugs have Shino's chakra so it still seems as it is him.

He has a few more things, but I don't have a lot of time rn to write this thread.

Shino wins.
nice fanfic..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto era shino has poison bug simular to torunes, also bug clones should be able to create a distraction to land a hit on mei
If she has a shred of.knowledge, she just uses Acid to melt anything in the room

If she doesn't know any thing, she does the smart thing of using Acid to burn out any secret traps or poison