Trait Points
46⚔️
(Raiton- heki zairu) Lightning Release- Rope of Bolt
Type: Offensive/Attack
Range: Short/Mid Range
Chakra: 15 Chakra
Damage: 30 Damage
Description:
The user making the necesary handseals (horse→snake→rat→snake) raises his clenched fist in the air and with lightning chakra creates a large bolt of lightning wich then is thrown up in the air, and by using lightning chakra the user creates a rope like from the large bolt to his hand, and can us it to swing the bolt from any direction against the target.
*Note: Can only be used by Laufey.
*Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

(Fuuton: Uindo Kuruma) - Wind Release: Wind Wheel
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 Chakra
Damage: 40 Damage
Description:
The user releases a certain amount of wind through there mouth wich then is rapidly spun around the user and carries the person as inside a wheel. It is highly sharp on the outside, able to cut through solid objects such as C rank and lower earth techniques and slice through human flash with little to no trouble at all. Most comonly used for traveling.
- May only be taught by Loki

Okay well, perform each of them.

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I begin by building up my raiton chakra I then make four handseals while I then raise up my clenched fist and release the chakra into a bolt
which I connect to my hand with a rope of lightning chakra waving the bolt towards you

I begin to build up my wind chakra I then spew it from my mouth and control it to surround me while I shape manipulate the chakra into a wheel which surrounds me