Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, this episode just introduced us to Shinki being capable of marking his targets with an Iron Sand mark, making it impossible/near impossible for them to evade his Iron Sand projectiles due to magnetic force.

Holy ****. So much potential and he wasn't even using half of it considering he knows EVERYTHING Gaara knows as stated by Gaara himself.

Shinki = golden egg of the new gen as the 2nd Mizukage had said to Gaara.

Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara got negged by deidera, his father got soloed by orochimaru, his predecessor got murked by Sasori. Sand users are bound to get soloed. It's a curse.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinki is such a beast and the thought of seeing him utilise raiton with his iron sand is the most exciting thing I've seen in the entire nv in years. Haven't felt so excited to see someone's abilities since Naruto unlocked bm. Hope the anime doesn't totally forget he can use puppets also but even if they do Shinki is still the most exciting of the new gen bar none.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually like the concept behind Iron Sand but you're ocer riding. I'm prerty sure the marking was referring to planting Iron Sand on Mitsuki and not a litteral marking.

He'll come to know his place soon enough just like his father before him.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People are actually sleeping on the dude yet the only person who has feats that compare is sm mitsuki
Exactly. And let's not forget Mitsuki doubted he'd be able to take him on and win even in SM ++++ Gaara said Shinki wasn't even showing all of his power. If Mitsuki thinks the skillset he saw there would compete with him in SM, Shinki's other abilities put him over Mitsuki even more so.
He is not even using his puppet , anime is completely ignoring that.
He'd be too OP.
Shinki is such a beast and the thought of seeing him utilise raiton with his iron sand is the most exciting thing I've seen in the entire nv in years. Haven't felt so excited to see someone's abilities since Naruto unlocked bm. Hope the anime doesn't totally forget he can use puppets also but even if they do Shinki is still the most exciting of the new gen bar none.
I can't say I disagree at all bro. And the fact he fucks with Taijutsu too? Bruh he will fully utilize his Iron Sand in ways never seen in Naruto. Thank the Lord.
I actually like the concept behind Iron Sand but you're ocer riding. I'm prerty sure the marking was referring to planting Iron Sand on Mitsuki and not a litteral marking.

He'll come to know his place soon enough jusr like his father before him.
Lol if you read what he said, and then what Mitsuki said, and the reason Mitsuki gave up because he would have to use SM was because it would be almost impossible to dodge without top tier speed. No type of overhyping just going off what they both contexted bruh.