Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that I'd do 1 last post before leaving. Sorry' but I have personal matters to attend to & IDK how long I'll be gone.

Anything goes & yes, Kawaki is allowed to use the Karma Seal
Looking forward to your return, go kick donkey

I think it would be similar to Gaara vs Sasuke during CE Arc. Difference being that simple body mods don't automatically nullify sand, nevermind a superior version like Iron Sand and Shinki is at a much higher level than kid Gaara anyway.

Shinki logically stomps, but in the story he would be limited to only one direction and small bits of sand so that Kawaki can use feints to get behind him and knock him down.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was about to tag you . . .

What limitations would you place on Shinki to even out the fight?
I'm not sure. Iron sand is so versatile and Shinki is a child prodigy and near genius, almost like Shikamaru at that age. Only thing Kawaki has is his Karma seal (?) and the only useful thing coming from that against Shinki is Space/Time nin and that won't do much. A very much achievable Iron Sand Coffin will very much eliminate Kawaki with ease. He can use sand to also infiltrate Kawaki's cybernetics. It's just too much however I wouldn't want to limit because any sand or the likes with a limit makes it so much worse. Maybe limit an amount he can use but he still has flight, can technically alter the terrain, can still make a small sand coffin, can still infiltrate his cybernetics... Could still have absolute defense against any of Kawaki's physical attacks... It's just too much. I go as far to say it is simply unwinnable for Kawaki in an all-out 1v1.