Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
[video=youtube;ntUvy3U0Cxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntUvy3U0Cxo[/video]

Hello Bleach fans. I want to start off by ridding myself of my fanboyish feelings by saying SHINJI'S SHIKAI IS AWESOME. One of the coolest abilities by far for me. So Aizen did Cut Shinji down because he's fricken Aizen but who else do you think is capable of escaping Shinji's Sakanade? Also, does anyone have predictions for Shinji's Bankai? I personally think Shinji could take Zaraki Kenpachi out with his Shikai; It's just one of those bad matchups. Thoughts? =D

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Shinjis shikai is one of my most favourite powers ever. Freaking loved it. His and Shunsuis are awesome. Really hope we see their bankais.

Edit; I don't however think that Shinji could beat Kenpachi, the dudes too OP for anyone. Ichigo shouldn't really bother training, Kenpachi could handle a few quincy.

Last edited:

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Shinjis shikai is one of my most favourite powers ever. Freaking loved it. His and Shunsuis are awesome. Really hope we see their bankais.
I second that man. Shunsui's captain commander so they have to show his bankai hahahha. But Shinji had like no action against the quincies!! hahaha. I swear Kubo realized one day "Shit, Shinji's Shikai is too OP"

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Imagine Shinji in Bankai with his mask on. Oooh boy, he'd own.
God damn I just want to see his Bankai so bad hahahaha. And Utikate's too. And Shunsui's too. And Rose's too. They should change the name of the series from Bleach to Bankai lol

kenpachi ex captain comander and current captain commander
Shinji's right though, the stronger you are, the weaker you are against his Shikai :scorps:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Him and his shikai are epic! No idea what his Bankai could be xD However, I do think that he could beat Kenpachi, or at least tie it since his shikai has advantages over people who have experience in battle. Their instincts make them swing where they think the enemy is, but since it's reversed it's pretty hard =D

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Him and his shikai are epic! No idea what his Bankai could be xD However, I do think that he could beat Kenpachi, or at least tie it since his shikai has advantages over people who have experience in battle. Their instincts make them swing where they think the enemy is, but since it's reversed it's pretty hard =D
Haha you're right! Like I'm just tryna think how one could counter that. Do you think Tosen could nullify this technique?

griems

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The fun thing about Shinji is when he was introduced early on in Ichigo's class he made a comment like "I'm good at doing things backwards" after spelling his name.

Quite cool when his shikai later on proved to be just that. :D

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe so. Not to sure though, I'd have to look at the technique's again lol.
The only reason that would lead me to believe otherwise is that even though Tosen is blind he still uses his other senses to fight the opponent. He still has his sense of direction, which Shinji's Shikai toys with. hahah but Aizen seemingly got used to the shikai efortlessly so who knows :p

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The only reason that would lead me to believe otherwise is that even though Tosen is blind he still uses his other senses to fight the opponent. He still has his sense of direction, which Shinji's Shikai toys with. hahah but Aizen seemingly got used to the shikai efortlessly so who knows :p
Yeah, it would be a tough battle. If Tosen got Shinji in his bankai, then he loses.