Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok it has come to my attention that bein a shinigami can be borin in fights for ex: when me and bsama was training: i been thinkin on a way to be a shinigami and use skills from naruto..any comments U_U

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no u can not use justus if u chose to be a shinigami
u can use kido only U_U
:D thats y i am tryin to gather the whole group of shinigamis so we can figure this out...

the group

1. zanji
2 rag
3. elias
4. madara
5 bsama
6. and dont forget me :D
7. my bro... kawa
8. grimm

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with BiBi on this. If you go the way of the Bleach characters you can only use those abilities such as; Shinigami = Kido, Hollow = Cero, Bount = Doll, Amplified Human = Spiritual power, Quincy = Reitsu Bow/Arrow, Vizard = Kido & Cero.

So no you cannot by any circumstances use Naruto Jutsu's if you are a Bleach character.

Also if you choose to have a Bleach Character vs Naruto Character. Please be aware of the different fighting styles between the two. That is why it is best to avoid these types of fight match ups.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg... nvm don't forget you
you forget your bro... U_U
:eek: sorry bro..u just having been hangin around wit me rag, bsama, and elias during zanpaktou training...i didnt know sorry :eek:

I agree with BiBi on this. If you go the way of the Bleach characters you can only use those abilities such as; Shinigami = Kido, Hollow = Cero, Bount = Doll, Amplified Human = Spiritual power, Quincy = Reitsu Bow/Arrow, Vizard = Kido & Cero.

So no you cannot by any circumstances use Naruto Jutsu's if you are a Bleach character.

Also if you choose to have a Bleach Character vs Naruto Character. Please be aware of the different fighting styles between the two. That is why it is best to avoid these types of fight match ups.
if sensei saids so :( this project is closed...so any training today :D

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

of course u agree with me ;)

well if the character is a custom one as u are zanji..and akira and so on i see no problem in fighting as a shinobi either but under no circumstances one should use both naruto and bleach moves in a fight^^

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:eek: sorry bro..u just having been hangin around wit me rag, bsama, and elias during zanpaktou training...i didnt know sorry :eek:
ok... i didn't know :p
i did a training fight with b sama with zanpakatou the other day... it was using no kido or shikai/bankai

i understand what is being said though... because you can't exactly compare jutsu to kido or whatever...

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course u agree with me ;)

well if the character is a custom one as u are zanji..and akira and so on i see no problem in fighting as a shinobi either but under no circumstances one should use both naruto and bleach moves in a fight^^
:D i am just glad u mention my name lmao

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O
y is my name not in the list O_O
i basical started the bleach transformation
yup but it might be because you are an arrancar but the same rules about jutsus would apply more or less

true u was grimm and i was shinji hirako
i think he cut my soul chain before you were shinji but not sure :(
doesn't matter anyway :p