[Discussion] Shinigami Aizen is the strongest (After Dangai Ichigo)

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People tend to downplay Aizen because of his Hogyoku/Kyoka Suigetsu.

No Shinigami (But Dangai Ichigo) in Bleach can defeat Aizen in 1vs1

Look at the guy's feats.

* Used a level 90 Kido casually and defeated a Captain Level opponent with a 1/3 of the power.

* Is stronger than all the Espada combined when it took 1vs1 (at times more to defeat the Espada)

* Reiatsu so strong it negates abilities (Soifon's double kill )

* Fast enough to counter several Captains and Vizards and incapacitates them all in one go. Was about to counter a +10 clones Soifon

*Strong enough to block Komamura's bankai with 1 arm and later cut through his bankai's blade and armor with a casual swipe.

*In the Aizen vs Captains/Vizard, Gin beautifully said why Aizen was the strongest not because of Kyoka but because of just who he is
You must be registered for see images

Aizen was simply above anything they might throw at him. Yamamoto's zanpakuto was more powerful (Ryujin Jakka can't be defeated in a show of power ((Yamamoto > Kenpachi)) but with Kyoka Suigetsu, Aizen pwns hard).

Let's not even talk about Hogyoku Aizen. It took Ichigo an Haxx One Shot power to "defeat" Aizen. I said "defeat" because Aizen survived the hit and was about to evolve some more but because of his previous cockiness, he lost. He can't even be killed. He's immortal.

I think a proper Aizen wank was to happen. People tend to forget about how much of a monster he is, he managed to disrupt Bach's senses as HE WAS SEALED AT THE TIME.

You must be registered for see images

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't the only reason he is my favourite character. His personality plays a huge part. But nice thread.
He's my 2nd favorite character (after Byakuya)

I still remember his speech about the Vacancy of the Throne in the Sky. Still gives me chills.

I love his character. All of it.

But I was starting to get sick of people downplaying him (sometimes only but too often to my liking)

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol no Yama was stronger than shinigami aizen probly kyoraku as well..an mabey now kenpachi an Byakuya an ichigo.
Lol no. Just no. Yama's zanpakuto had more power. But Aizen wins mid diff with Kyoka in shikai. Don't get me started on his bankai, inbe4 he doesn't have bankai argument, he said he achieved his peak at a shinigami)

Kenpachi/Ichigo/Byakuya are not stronger. Just no. Tell me that when Kenpachi for all his power can negate abilities (he did but in a filler :p ) Aizen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gremmy and all those Ritters but Bach.

O yea I forgot squad zero
Lol Aizen is stronger than them until I see them do something amazing. Sorry.

And I still can use the Kyoka "cheat" card

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol no Yama was stronger than shinigami aizen probly kyoraku as well..an mabey now kenpachi an Byakuya an ichigo.
I can agree on Yamamoto, his skill in battle is almost unrivalled. But the strongest character so far in Bleach is Dangai Ichigo. Byakuya is a tough case, he actually could give Aizen a good fight (I'd go as far to say he can beat him), but Byakuya hasn't shown many feats post royal guard training. The feats were very impressive though.

Reactions: immortal sage

immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This^^
Yamamoto was stronger which is why aizen used that child like espada to gain an edge

And current kenpachi is possibly above aizen and current ichigo is defenitly above aizen possibly byakuya is now on aizen level but I don't think he is

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can agree on Yamamoto, his skill in battle is almost unrivalled. But the strongest character so far in Bleach is Dangai Ichigo. Byakuya is a tough case, he actually could give Aizen a good fight (I'd go as far to say he can beat him), but Byakuya hasn't shown many feats post royal guard training. The feats were very impressive though.
I don't think Yama can defeat Aizen. Not with Kyoka i' the equation. I can agree on him having more power though.

I can't wait to fangarsm all over when Byakuya gets a decent fight.

That aborted fight vs As Nodt was all the feats and hype I needed to get me started.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Yama can defeat Aizen. Not with Kyoka i' the equation. I can agree on him having more power though.

I can't wait to fangarsm all over when Byakuya gets a decent fight.

That aborted fight vs As Nodt was all the feats and hype I needed to get me started.
That is what I meant, Yamamoto exceeds Aizen in overall brute force and power. The reason Byakuya didn't have the full fight was because he was supposed to die, but fans started to bash Kubo and all that, so he brought him back. And I'm not sure on this, but it may be impossible for Byakuya to re-attain Bankai.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol no. Just no. Yama's zanpakuto had more power. But Aizen wins mid diff with Kyoka in shikai. Don't get me started on his bankai, inbe4 he doesn't have bankai argument, he said he achieved his peak at a shinigami)

Kenpachi/Ichigo/Byakuya are not stronger. Just no. Tell me that when Kenpachi for all his power can negate abilities (he did but in a filler :p ) Aizen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gremmy and all those Ritters but Bach.

Lol aizen lost to Yama shikai foreal but wonder wiess saved him he even said Yama battle power may exceed his own an Yama was only useing shikai if Yama goes bankai aizen can't even touch him...an by peak as a shinigami I think he means his body not his sword.

Lol kenpachi never been out in the spot to negate an ability but he has cut threw a meteor with ease an survived lots of strong attacks as if they wer nothing...in pretty sure Bach stomps him along with uryu an mabey jugram...as for ichigo I say ichigo will be above him an mabey Byakuya but not to sure about it just have to wait an see..

Zero squad yea in pretty sure they are in aizen level or stronger probly but yea they shown nothing aswell.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is what I meant, Yamamoto exceeds Aizen in overall brute force and power. The reason Byakuya didn't have the full fight was because he was supposed to die, but fans started to bash Kubo and all that, so he brought him back. And I'm not sure on this, but it may be impossible for Byakuya to re-attain Bankai.
He's talking about Byakuya second fight with as nodt when rukia was there...an no Byakuya was not suppose to die..an he been got his bankai back.

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too many things in op are incorrect.
Would you enlighten us ? Instead of just posting that I made some mistakes.

Byakuya got his bankai back. Along with the other captains, thanks to Urahara. And I don't think Kubo ever planned to kill Byakuya that way. He's a fan favorite and a character Kubo Likes to use (along with Kenpachi).

Yamamoto may have more power but he lost in 1vs1

Lol aizen lost to Yama shikai foreal but wonder wiess saved him he even said Yama battle power may exceed his own an Yama was only useing shikai if Yama goes bankai aizen can't even touch him...an by peak as a shinigami I think he means his body not his sword.

Lol kenpachi never been out in the spot to negate an ability but he has cut threw a meteor with ease an survived lots of strong attacks as if they wer nothing...in pretty sure Bach stomps him along with uryu an mabey jugram...as for ichigo I say ichigo will be above him an mabey Byakuya but not to sure about it just have to wait an see..

Zero squad yea in pretty sure they are in aizen level or stronger probly but yea they shown nothing aswell.
I do think he meant everything. A peak shinigami means he attained bankai, he said there was nothing more for him to achieve.

Well Aizen is a genius, Wonderweiss was a good move from him. He doesn't underestimates Yama. Bankai Yamamoto would lose against Kyoka Aizen. Yamamoto knows that. That's what he didn't bother going Bankai, indstead chose the suicide attack. Aizen could make Yamamoto fight relentlessly against thin air then Kuro Hitsugi him into oblivion with the full spell.

The top 3 spots for me in no particular order

Bach
Yamamoto
Aizen

I wish we could have seen a Yamamoto vs Bach without bankai stealing so we could have determined who was stronger.

People with big potential

Kenpachi/Byakuya/Uryu/Haschwalt/Ichigo/Mystery Man (possibly Sexta Espada)

Those guys will make it to the top 10 at Bleach's ending.

He's talking about Byakuya second fight with as nodt when rukia was there...an no Byakuya was not suppose to die..an he been got his bankai back.
Yeah, that. I was totally losing it when Byakuya was basically like "Won't even bother fighting your weak ass As Nodt"

Last edited:

The 1 who knows

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

my friend kenny is above all the rest!!!! if you havent noticed....kenny fights opponent who are abnormal...with abnormal abilities...n gues who falls in that category.....aizen....and by now you should know kyoka can be beaten....and who is most suited to do this? kenny......why do i confidentlty state this?...lets look at his track record against abnormal opponents....

kenny v gremmy...........guy cuts meteorite...then goes on to cut space a.k.a nothingness
kenny v maki ichinose............beat a guy with an illusion based zan....gues who else has an illusion based zan? (u may argue this is filler....bu i say its a bleach n not naruto filler...still bleach)
tousen v kenny....do i need to explain?
how to beat kyouka....yama ji said he could sense aizen's zan reiatsu if you refer to the tousen fight i believe kenny can pull such a move to beat aizen.

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my friend kenny is above all the rest!!!! if you havent noticed....kenny fights opponent who are abnormal...with abnormal abilities...n gues who falls in that category.....aizen....and by now you should know kyoka can be beaten....and who is most suited to do this? kenny......why do i confidentlty state this?...lets look at his track record against abnormal opponents....

kenny v gremmy...........guy cuts meteorite...then goes on to cut space a.k.a nothingness
kenny v maki ichinose............beat a guy with an illusion based zan....gues who else has an illusion based zan? (u may argue this is filler....bu i say its a bleach n not naruto filler...still bleach)
tousen v kenny....do i need to explain?
how to beat kyouka....yama ji said he could sense aizen's zan reiatsu if you refer to the tousen fight i believe kenny can pull such a move to beat aizen.
Aizen destroys anyone Kenpachi has ever fought.

Yamaji could sense Aizen's reiatsu because the blade was in his guts.

Aizen is always using Kyoka. Ofc he's not going to rush with the fight. Kenpachi stands no chance against Kyoka.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would you enlighten us ? Instead of just posting that I made some mistakes.

Byakuya got his bankai back. Along with the other captains, thanks to Urahara. And I don't think Kubo ever planned to kill Byakuya that way. He's a fan favorite and a character Kubo Likes to use (along with Kenpachi).

Yamamoto may have more power but he lost in 1vs1

I do think he meant everything. A peak shinigami means he attained bankai, he said there was nothing more for him to achieve.

Well Aizen is a genius, Wonderweiss was a good move from him. He doesn't underestimates Yama. Bankai Yamamoto would lose against Kyoka Aizen. Yamamoto knows that. That's what he didn't bother going Bankai, indstead chose the suicide attack. Aizen could make Yamamoto fight relentlessly against thin air then Kuro Hitsugi him into oblivion with the full spell.

The top 3 spots for me in no particular order

Bach
Yamamoto
Aizen

I wish we could have seen a Yamamoto vs Bach without bankai stealing so we could have determined who was stronger.

People with big potential

Kenpachi/Byakuya/Uryu/Haschwalt/Ichigo/Mystery Man (possibly Sexta Espada)

Those guys will make it to the top 10 at Bleach's ending.

Yeah, that. I was totally losing it when Byakuya was basically like "Won't even bother fighting your weak ass As Nodt"
Naw he has no bankai he tricked people into thinking he had one to become a captian...

lol no that is it why Yama did not use bankai itbwouod have been better if he did use it right after grabbing on to aizen while aizen sword was stuck in his guy cuz he had the real aizen an not an illusion so his bankai would have been great for that moment but no he did not use it..an I don't think aizen can stand the heat of Yama bankai if he was afraid of Yama shikai flames..

An yama said he wanted to die along side his comrades him going bankai probly would have killed them along with aizen while Yama stayed alive witch he did not want.

Last edited: