[Discussion] Shingeki-no-Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Opinions on a Live action movie

• Awesome

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Shitty

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • DB Evolutions fiasco all over again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fellow, AoT fans, I saw this poster today and thought how insanly awesome it looks;
You must be registered for see images

What would your thoughts on a live action version be?

Awesome?
Shitty?
Another Dragonball evolution fiasco?

For the manga readers who are all caught up read the spoiler and reply using spoilers please!
Why do the others want Eren so bad? Why do so many change into Titans? I have a feeling the hairy smart titan is going to be another human that we recognise, but who I wonder lol.

So many twists and turns, there will be a lot happening in the next release..

4tails04

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ohhhh shit! That looks awesometastic!!!
i think the hairy one is erens dad!! Maybe.. But I wonder how that one guy got to be the collosal Titan! Why is he so huge?? And what's up with those titans in the walls? So many questions!!! Btw when does next chapter come out?

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ohhhh shit! That looks awesometastic!!!
i think the hairy one is erens dad!! Maybe.. But I wonder how that one guy got to be the collosal Titan! Why is he so huge?? And what's up with those titans in the walls? So many questions!!! Btw when does next chapter come out?
Not sure of the release date myself for the manga lol.
Whomever said "Meh" or "Shitty" is clearly more into action deprived romance/comedy anime.

Edit: I think it's to early to do a movie. The manga hasn't even got to 100 chapters, yet.
I clicked 'Meh' by mistake lol (Imma halfwit), I just hope they don't Eff it up though.

Yea, the manga should release a lot more content before a film is thought about but this is just pure hopefulness for the moment.

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Attack on the titans is something they could actually do well as a live action film. Dbz is NO naruto would be NO onepiece NO, the last airbenderYES(but they effed up bad) Attack of titans would be much harder to mess up on than these other mangas.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's wayyyy too early for a movie adaptation.

BUT, if the movie turns out good, I stand corrected. Attack on Titan is a breath of fresh air from all these wack a*s anime, so it's pretty understandable why they're rushing things. They've become desperate.