Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Right here, I came to believe that Shin moved the sword from Sasuke's hand, and stabbed Naruto with it, but now I hear people talking about Shin teleported the sword into Naruto instead of stabbing him. What really happened here?

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it teleported inside him but then again Sasuke's old sword pierced JJ Madara. Maybe it traveled fast enough to pierce Naruto. Naruto blocked katanas in KCM mode at the War Arc to save Hinata, so this is confusing.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has a kind of telekinesis on the things he marked.He used this telekinesis power again when he made a surgical operation on himself.
He marked Sasuke's sword and then he use his eye to make the sword go from Sasuke's hand to Naruto's stomach.
You must be registered for see images

He can control the things he marked with his MS.

Last edited:

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know the limits of his eye power. For example we don't know how the clone shin made a big ass weapon appear out of nowhere (naruto blocked it with chakra arms)
It could have possibly slipped through naruto since that small juubi creature possesses time space ninjutsu, so it's not too bad of a theory.
Personally I don't know what happened. Plot no jutsu probably happened since Naruto has been injured so many times in the war while in his bijuu mode and doesn't instantly heal from them which makes no sense.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know the limits of his eye power. For example we don't know how the clone shin made a big ass weapon appear out of nowhere (naruto blocked it with chakra arms)
It could have possibly slipped through naruto since that small juubi creature possesses time space ninjutsu, so it's not too bad of a theory.
Personally I don't know what happened. Plot no jutsu probably happened since Naruto has been injured so many times in the war while in his bijuu mode and doesn't instantly heal from them which makes no sense.
Shin's MS power is different than Minijuubi's MS power.
The first can control everything he marked with his hand, the second can use Kamui.