Shikamaru's technique a night

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how would his justu work at night. I mean technically the dark side of the Earth is a shadow soooooo...

if you think about it that would be the ideal time for him to fight people.

tell me your opinions:D

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well technically your right and wrong. For a shadow to exist there needs to be enough light to cast it. If there is no light, say the moon is blocked out by the clouds, tree's, etc, than he is effectively screwed, since he will not even have his own shadow to work with. During the day there is obviously more light to cast shadows so I would say he would be more effective during the day (unless someone let of a flashbang that total whited out all shadows)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well technically your right and wrong. For a shadow to exist there needs to be enough light to cast it. If there is no light, say the moon is blocked out by the clouds, tree's, etc, than he is effectively screwed, since he will not even have his own shadow to work with. During the day there is obviously more light to cast shadows so I would say he would be more effective during the day (unless someone let of a flashbang that total whited out all shadows)
thats exactly my point. his shadow is gone but could he use the earth's shadow?

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's useless at night, he said so in the sasuke retreival arc. of course, he can use flares and flash grenades and so on to manufacture shadows i guess.