Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm...so a healthi shikamaru+naruto sud be enough to end madara...
I wont say that so easily, his shadow mimic works but Madara has still more powerful justsu's like Izanagi, teleportation and his untouchable state, i think if u add up sasuke (against madara) it would be a great battle...

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm is he able to use his s-t jutsu once his bound? from the manga refernce u showed it seems shikamaru lost control b'cuz of the giant statue

Madara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Shikimaru didn't move or nobody saved him the gedo mazo would have killed the both of them there and then.

Just that would of made the story boring so of course he would of been saved.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

So i assume it works
Madara just said it's regretable to have him as opponent because he saw through Madaras plan, not because he had him bound in shadow mimic. If Madara couldn't use space time when he's bound the Statue would've crushed him with Shikamaru. I assume he just wanted to be sure that Shikamaru won't try to get away with the vessel with the chakra sealed inside.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am not comparing strength or who would win in 1 v 1, i'm jus asking would the shadow mimic stop his s-t jutsu..and from that manga page above it may as well be possible.

@ twedros
if madara/tobi was so strong i don't think he would walk around wit 6 bodyguards

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara just said it's regretable to have him as opponent because he saw through Madaras plan, not because he had him bound in shadow mimic. If Madara couldn't use space time when he's bound the Statue would've crushed him with Shikamaru. I assume he just wanted to be sure that Shikamaru won't try to get away with the vessel with the chakra sealed inside.
when the statue stomped the ground would shika lose control of the shadow..hence madara would be able to use his s-t, and why would his soldier stomp him ? :confused:...how could shika get away with the vessel, its not lyk he can teleport

damoney8888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyone else find it wierd he said its 'you' to shikamaru like they actually knew each other. Or just the fact that he took down one of madara's crew (the load mouth dude that i forgot his name)?