Shikamaru,Gaara and chojuro (Boruto Versions) vs Juubi Jins (Naruto Shippuden)

Opinion on the thread

• No need for juubito, pein solos these fodders

• They scale to foddershiki so they solo kaguya, why are they even matched versus madara?

• Bob, you just hate boruto. Stop posting your hateful opinions and disagreeing with the coomunity

• Those are just outliers and every piece of evidence is pis.

• I dont even care about this subject

• Borutrash is fodder. Anyone from shippenden solos

• Genin naruto lv fodder. Why arent you matching momoshiki with someone like naruto neji?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Shikamaru and gaara use a anime and manga composite, But they are using the boruto era versions

Round 1
They face juubito
Juubito uses the anime version

Round 2
It's juubidara
Juubidara can use the anime and game feats

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The various powers of the TT Host gives him an advantage in any direct clash. The team would need a massive speed advantage to overcome that difference.

Their clash with the aliens shows their techniques barely being able to keep up with them. These same aliens were getting matched physically by Naruto and Sasuke, who were considered rusty from their versions that were also getting beaten by the TT Hosts.

The exact numbers are difficult, but if its even questionable whether the MCs are now physically superior to the TT Hosts, then the team is not far ahead enough in speed to overcome the powers difference.

I give it to the host, but it would be entertaining.

Reactions: Troi

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Ten Tails' Energy Vessels wins.. in my opinion.

The BORUTO Cast got significantly weaker in contrast to thier prime, like exemplified by thier staggeringly less impressive features, in the pertinent serialization, in inclusive to thier hype, + statements.. tbh.

Reactions: Bob74h