narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikaku will get his plan through, but the Juubi isn't going down this easy. At best they will limit its chakra or partially seal it. Maybe Naruto can absorb part of it. But to destroy something that sunk continents with a few kids and the plan of a dead man?

Not even close to realistic. They need to seal the Juubi, not kill it. Naruto is weaker than every living Uchiha except probably Sasuke, so he can't even dream of stopping Madara or Obito.

new sage of 6 paths

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
II won't even bother,because this thread failed immediately u said they want to kill it,even the anime characters are wiser than u because they know they can't kill it,they know they have to seal it.that is why the plan revovlves around naru....wait a minute,this is another one of ur hating thread,u don't want naruto sealing the juubi in himself.wow,u ar such a foul for thinking otherwise because that's what gonna happen!

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They can't seal it either. Naruto doesn't have any ability to control it, as he lacks Rinnegan. Kurama might stand a chance at absorbing or talk jutsu'ing the Juubi (assuming perfect Juubi can talk or think).

S06P had trouble sealing it. What chance does Naruto have? I'm a foul, what does that even mean? LOL

Pakura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They can't seal it either. Naruto doesn't have any ability to control it, as he lacks Rinnegan. Kurama might stand a chance at absorbing or talk jutsu'ing the Juubi (assuming perfect Juubi can talk or think).

S06P had trouble sealing it. What chance does Naruto have? I'm a foul, what does that even mean? LOL
If they can't stop the Jyuubi, then they all DIE! So Shikaku's plan is 100% going to work.

Naruto420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikakus plan has nothing to do with Juubi. It's to take out Obito and Madara...
As much as i hate to agree with this guy. He is right here, his plan is to take out madara and Obito. But i think he will absorb a good chunk of the juubi's chakra, and kurama might get another powerup.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the third or fourth time you made a thread about the same idea. The plan will work, it will take Obito and Madara out of the picture and leave the Juubi open so Naruto can save everyone from it.