ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still got other vs threads open for discussion so check out A&B vs Uchiha Bros. and third hokage chiyo vs danzo hanzo....this is another one that I think would be really close, notice I put in parenthesis (shikamarus dad) after shikaku because I didnt want you to get it confused with the one tail beast that used to be inside of gaara i never can remember how their names are spelled differently...but anyway shikaku is tactical genius right, we havent seen much of his skills but none the less we get an idea of what kind of ninja he is so with both him and kakashi being such geniuses and you kakashi has all sorts of unique powers do you think the two of them could stand up against two of the akatsukis most explosive members? I mean with Kisames chakra and deidaras explosions the two of them together would be chaos and i myself have always wondered if kakashi could beat kisame one on one or deidara, I mean where does he stack up? give me your thoughts on this as usual I will probably learn things i never knew