Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heh..improving *when you elbow your swords to my neck I look in another direction and kick your swords hilt up* *while you are trying to set it back in place I put the sword back in the sheath and hit you in the chin with the hilt of the swords*

^-^ still not enough *kicks you in the guts then unseaths sword again stabbing you in the leg*
who said i would put it in place? o_O

*twist my swords in a way so you get a bad angle when you kick my sword leaving you un balanced and slahses thrue yur leg,kicks you in the stabed leg and places foot on it apllying pressure to hurt you more putting you on your knees,hits you in the head with tip of sword,slashes right foot also,apllys more pressure to hurt leg,throws to kunais at left and right arm,slahes right left hand with both swords,* U_U

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who said i would put it in place? o_O

*twist my swords in a way so you get a bad angle when you kick my sword leaving you un balanced and slahses thrue yur leg,kicks you in the stabed leg and places foot on it apllying pressure to hurt you more putting you on your knees,hits you in the head with tip of sword,slashes right foot also,apllys more pressure to hurt leg,throws to kunais at left and right arm,slahes right left hand with both swords,* U_U
u said u elbowed them to my neck :p

*when you try to slash the sword I use Oral Rebith and come out of my mouth*

Ehe ^-^ sorry too risky...

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u said u elbowed them to my neck :p

*when you try to slash the sword I use Oral Rebith and come out of my mouth*

Ehe ^-^ sorry too risky...
Lol i elbowed you with my arm then seathes both swords and placed them at your neck XD

and no fair u used that to escape ^^

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i elbowed you with my arm then seathes both swords and placed them at your neck XD

and no fair u used that to escape ^^
Ehe sorry ^-^ I have some moments when my body muscles are blocking, then I have to get out quick so I dont get hurt ...
Hard to understand... anwyay

*throws you a sword bigger than yourself* ^-^ go on... slash me

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehe sorry ^-^ I have some moments when my body muscles are blocking, then I have to get out quick so I dont get hurt ...
Hard to understand... anwyay

*throws you a sword bigger than yourself* ^-^ go on... slash me
-.- err fine....

*drops the sword and pulls out my own*

that sword is to heavy and will just get in the way.....i should have the victory right now...

*throws taged wire around in a x formation you trapping you,throws 4 kunai but they all miss and get stabbed in with the ends of the wire making sure you cant escape,jumps in the air and throws ten explosive kunai around you and detonates*

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*while you throw the wires I unoticed pull out a kunai and hide it* *when I get wrapped I use my kunai and cut the wires*

*unseaths sword and slashes the explosive tags*