Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what i seen Sasuke soloed all kkg user at the same time in the arena (mid diff).This version of Sasuke is two year or less after vote 2.I believe no one can beat any version of sasuke after vote2,even Naruto said he unbeatable.Vote 2 sasuke could have won the battle ,but settle it to a tie due plot and idealogy defeat

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't say he's greater than every KKG user. Kaguyas people are still roaming throughout the Narutoverse and their power is more than likely above Sasukes.

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't say he's greater than every KKG user. Kaguyas people are still roaming throughout the Narutoverse and their power is more than likely above Sasukes.
Sasuke could have solo either kinshiki or momshiki ,if he wanted.Sasuke knew their weaknesses and had the upper hand the upper hand if he wanted,but he went to collect data/secret info on them from the start

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in terms in power only but also his character in this arc is great! I liked him. Even though SP changed things the arc was still great!!

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what i seen Sasuke soloed all kkg user at the same time in the arena (mid diff).This version of Sasuke is two year or less after vote 2.I believe no one can beat any version of sasuke after vote2,even Naruto said he unbeatable.Vote 2 sasuke could have won the battle ,but settle it to a tie due plot and idealogy defeat
Sasuke in the novels(Sakura and Sasuke novels) is better trained than the one who fought Naruto in the manga. He's more cool headed, more analytical, and uses his Sharingan more. It's not impossible to see Sasuke wipe all of them out, while holding back so he doesn't kill them. If he wanted to just outright kill them then it would have been over with faster, but he didn't, It takes more energy to defeat someone instead of kill them.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke could have solo either kinshiki or momshiki ,if he wanted.Sasuke knew their weaknesses and had the upper hand the upper hand if he wanted,but he went to collect data/secret info on them from the start
I completely disagree, KKG are weak compare to Sasuke but in terms of Momoshiki and Kinishiki, Sasuke put alot more effort in fighting these guys than these scrubs. Ootsutski arn't just ordinary, they are alot stronger. In a 1 vs 1 fight, Sasuke only had upper edge against Kinishiki but when he fought momoshiki, he recieved helped from Naruto and there are times when Sasuke was about to lose and when Naruto saved him. Even with Ameno Momo reacted to that shit and sasuke gots knock out quickly.