Greetings My Friends,
Welcome to the 13th Edition of The Sheepiest Game in town. My name is Alice and I will be your host . I prepared 13 questions for you to answer.
- Some questions like numbers 1,6,8 and 13 have right answers so sheep points +1pt for every right answer.
- The rest of it will be depend on how unintentionally you will think like the others.
If you are a new sheep around this section and want to play the game Kindly Read this link |
Click this... Its soft. | a game overview made by our pal @Rohan
You can participate by sending your answers to me (Alice) via PM.
Deadline of Submissions will be on 16th of March can be extended until till the 17th 8:00 am CET .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So Curiouser and Curiouser! Let's Begin...
1. Kaibigan is a Tagalog word that means ________ in English.
2. Lets pretend that you're a big shot film director and 150 million bucks was given to you to remake a movie from the following film series/saga. ( You can specify the episode / title of your choice e.g. Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix)
A. STAR WARS
B LORD OF THE RINGS
C. HARRY POTTER
3. Choose your preferred sleeping position from the list below.
A. Fetal position.
B.Sideways with arms by your sides
C.Sideways with arms outstretched.
D. Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides.
E. Lying on your back with arms outstretched.
F.Lying on your stomach with your head turned to one side.
G. Tied up (hands or legs crossed, body twisted etc).
4. Forget about the Sugar and Calories and Indulge yourself.
B. ICE CREAM
What did one donut say to the other?
I donut care.
5. Choose one painting to hang in your living room.
A. The Kiss by Gustav Klimt
B. Sorrow of the King by Henri Matisse
C. Exotic Landscape by Henri Rousseau
D. Flexible by Jean Michel Basquiat
6. Me and my childhood friends used to play and imitate lots of fighting squadrons from different sentei TV programs.
Can you guess what is my Favourite Sentei Series of all time.?
A. Kousoku Sentai Turboranger
B. Hikari Sentai Maskman
C. Chikyu Sentai Fiveman
7. Do you believe in reincarnation?
8. The name of this Japanese Animation company /Studio was inspired by an Italian aircraft during the WWI.
9.Can you take the missing words from the two film titles and make a separate film with them
The ____ Who Loved Me (1977)
Honey, I Shrunk the ____ (1989)
Answer : __________________
10. What shampoo does Madara use to keep his hair lustrous and fabulous.?
A. Head and Shoulder
D. Elvive by L'Oréal Paris
11. If a cyclops closes his eye momentarily, is it a wink or a blink?
12. You saw a couple of kids sneaking around the store taking candy bars, you would:
A. Take the choclate and run
B Yell : HEY YOU LITTLE BRATS PUT THEM DOWN NOWWW!!!!
C. Do nothing
D. Tell the cashier and let him/her deal with it.
13.It became the first track to be beamed directly into space. It was transmitted through NASA's antenna in the DSN's Madrid Deep Space Communication Complex, towards the North Star, Polaris, 431 light-years from Earth.
A. Lost in Space
B. Across the Universe