1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Cause no one did one, I might as well.

Rules are simple:
1) Answer the question
2) PM me your answers

Winner is the player who has the answers that are in most common with other players answers.
More in depth rules here

1) Your in control of a train. There are two railways you can follow. One has 4 people on it, and the their railway has one person on it. Unable to stop it in time which railway would you shift your train to?
a) the one person
b) the multiple people

2) Two kids come to you crying, a boy and a girl. They are your children so you know them well. The girl has a habit of lying, the boy doesn't. The girl says he stole her toy, he says she's lying. Who do you believe?
a) boy
b) girl

3) You are the top official of extra terrestrial matters. One day, unprecedented before your organization gets a signal from an alien planet, asking to reply so it knows where you guys are. You have no idea where the signal is coming from.
a) would you reply?
b) would you stay silent?

4) A man stands before you along with a group of rebels. You are a guard with over a dozen men with you all armed with guns. The rebels are not. They want to pass so they can talk to the city mayor. They are hungry and jobless, unlike you. If you allow them to pass, they may get killed by the guards after you, and you will lose your job and be forced into the same jobless situation they are in. You have a family to feed.
a) Let em through
b) hold them back (it may get violent)

5) A girl who is normally introverted and lonely confesses to you their love. You have neutral feelings for her.
a) reject
b) accept

6) What did you think of the questions?
a) too dark
b) ehhh... ok
c) I like em
d) couldve done better
e) mor questions!!
f) hated em!
g) *whatever you want*

That's all I have for today. Will keep counting entries till I submit which will be in like 2 weeks.
Post automatically merged:

@WhistleBlower
@Finalbeta
@Princess Kaguya
@Alice in Noodleland

@Sagebee
@Rei
@Lady Coffee
@kamichan

@Alubama
@Gutsy
@Michelle
@Poison chan

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Will surely participate!!!!

@Michael92 @Michelle @Corazon @Poison chan
/in and idk why I didn't receive a notification
You must be registered to see images
Will join
This still going O____o I thought it was long dead :nono:

Yeah me neither U__u
RESULTS:
WINNER:
@LanMisa w/ 36 POINTS

Second Place:
@Poison chan and @Alice in Noodleland w/ 33 Points

Third Place:
@PaperBoiKonan w/ 32 Points
Top Answers to questions:
1) Your in control of a train. There are two railways you can follow. One has 4 people on it, and the their railway has one person on it. Unable to stop it in time which railway would you shift your train to?
a) the one person

b) the multiple people
Best answer:
1) b) the multiple people
This killed me. He was the only person to answer this. I'd answer one personally but still, I mean who gets to judge what lives are worth?
2) Two kids come to you crying, a boy and a girl. They are your children so you know them well. The girl has a habit of lying, the boy doesn't. The girl says he stole her toy, he says she's lying. Who do you believe?
a) boy

b) girl
Best Answer:
2. b) the boy (because he is my favourite :p)
I liked this one. I feel like most of us will have some favoritism regardless if the children tell the truth or not. Personally I'd pick the girl, because just because she has a habit, doesn't mean she always is.
3) You are the top official of extra terrestrial matters. One day, unprecedented before your organization gets a signal from an alien planet, asking to reply so it knows where you guys are. You have no idea where the signal is coming from.
a) would you reply?

Best Answer:
a) would you reply?

B , might be hostile if asking for location.
I like the reasoning behind this, and is my reasoning as well. If some dude calls me and asks for where I live, and I dont know who he is or where he is. HELL NO, I'm telling him my adress. That's just me tho

4) A man stands before you along with a group of rebels. You are a guard with over a dozen men with you all armed with guns. The rebels are not. They want to pass so they can talk to the city mayor. They are hungry and jobless, unlike you. If you allow them to pass, they may get killed by the guards after you, and you will lose your job and be forced into the same jobless situation they are in. You have a family to feed.
a) Let em through
Best Answer:
a) Let em through

on one hand, give them warning and let them through, but if hold them back and possible die. what family will you feed?

hmmm

A
This is fair and perfectly reasonable. But maybe its just me who would allow them through, even though I'm endangering everything I own, I feel like this would be the right decision. That there is a reason why these rebels are there, and me stopping them now will only postpone the problem, not end it.

5) A girl who is normally introverted and lonely confesses to you their love. You have neutral feelings for her.
a) reject

b) accept
Best Answer:

a) reject

Love is never easy.
I just love that.
See what I did there!

6) What did you think of the questions?
a) too dark
b) ehhh... ok
c) I like em
d) couldve done better
e) mor questions!!
f) hated em!
g) *whatever you want*

Thank you for playing this game. Sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it! The math is on the spread sheet so be sure to check that to double check my math. Lastly, @LanMisa if you don't want to host the next game, becasue winners are supposed to be the next hosts, I'd be more then glad to host again!

Attachments