Sheep Game #10: The Sheep Master Attacks!!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finished the sheep test XD
Good, good :grand::super:

Okay we are up to 12 submissions so far:

Konno
6th Hokage
Rohan
Merzeil
Michelle
MadieV
Chihaya
Pyrrha
Alice
Manami
Mr. Lonely
And Shanks.

That leaves pretty much you of those guaranteed, @Tigerrr in the woods :sigar: Sunday is still 5 days away though

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Konno

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay the time for the big reveal has come!!

Now since this edition had some special questions, I'm going to do something a little bit more special in addition to the normal points system. You will obviously score points based on number of similar/same answers as the rest, but, in addition to that, I'll be handing out 3 bonus points per each correct answer to those 5 right/wrong questions as well (Q1, Q3, Q4, Q8 & Q9) :lok::sigar: Whenever those comes around, I'll first be revealing the right answer, then the results. So without further chitchat and prolonged monologues, let's begin...

Results (Read me first obviously):

Question 1: From which Country in Scandinavia am I from?? :sigar::stone::hs:

A: Mongolia
B: Sweden
C: Norway
D: Denmark

The right answer is Norway! Luckily none of you answered Mongolia because that would be weird, it not even being part of Scandinavia or anything :sweat::ROFLMAO: Your answers:

Norway: PyrrhaNikos | Chihaya | MadieV | Merzeil | Rohan | 6thHokage | Manami | Alice in Noodleland | Mr.Lonely | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Tigerrr in the woods | Rei | - 12 Points + 3 Bonus Points = 15 Points

Sweden: Michelle | Konno | = 2 Points

Question 2: Live forever but always poor or filthy rich for a single lifetime (Let's say 75 years)??

Live forever but always poor: PyrrhaNikos | Merzeil | Tigerrr in the woods | = 3 Points

Filthy rich for a single lifetime: Chihaya | MadieV | Rohan | Michelle | 6thHokage | Konno | Manami | Alice in Noodleland | Mr.Lonely | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | = 11 Points

Question 3: Is the following statement true or false (answer True or False)?? "Back in 2012 I was part of the Staff and was a Moderator in the Writing Section for 2 years before I stepped down. "

Now this one was very interesting since we have a lot of newer members guessing the answer, probably the one I had most fun reading your answers at actually :ROFLMAO: And the statements is actually FALSE, I was never part of the Staff :sigar:

True: PyrrhaNikos | Chihaya | MadieV | Merzeil | Michelle | 6thHokage | Manami | Alice in Noodleland | Mr.Lonely | = 9 Points

False: Rei | Rohan | Konno | Shanks/ Dr.Strange | - 4 Points + 3 Bonus Points = 7 Points

No clear answer, lol: Tigerrr in the woods | = 1 Point

Question 4: Escorpiius is one of NB/AB's most awarded members when it comes to the Album of the Week Contest with 18 awards, but in how many of those did he place 1st??

A: 16
B: 12
C: 14

The answer is 12!
You must be registered for see images

12: PyrrhaNikos | Merzeil | Rohan | 6thHokage | Manami | Mr.Lonely | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | - 8 Points + 3 Bonus Points = 11 Points

14: Chihaya | MadieV | Michelle | Konno | Alice in Noodleland | = 5 Points

No clear answer yet again, lmao (D: 42 :ROFLMAO:): Tigerrr in the woods | = 1 Point

Question 5: You're walking down a narrow and dangerous path barely lit by the moon. Having made your way from the top of an icy, freezy cold mountain, you are met with a heavy decision ahead of you with an intersection splitting your path in two, standing in your way. The right path leads straight down to safety but it's going to take you 3 hours longer to do and you might freeze to death before you make it. The path on the left however is much more swift which will ensure you will not die of hypothermia but includes having to sneak by an angry looking polar bear that wants to rip your flesh asunder, lol, do you take the "safer" path or do you risk it?? :ROFLMAO:

A: Right "Safer" Path that might turn you into an icicle: MadieV | Michelle | 6thHokage | Konno | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | = 6 Points

B: Left, Sneaky Polar Bear Path: PyrrhaNikos | Chihaya | Merzeil | Rohan | Manami | Alice in Noodleland | Mr.Lonely | = 7 Points

No answer :headdesk:: Tigerrr in the woods | = 1 Point

Question 6: You get rewarded and also get to choose the reward, what do you pick?? :nono:

A: 5000 Kumi: Chihaya | MadieV | Michelle | Manami | Mr.Lonely | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | = 7 Points

B: 5000 Kin: PyrrhaNikos | Merzeil | Rohan | 6thHokage | Konno | Alice in Noodleland | = 6 Points

Tiger being Tiger :ROFLMAO:: Tigerrr in the woods | = 1 Point

Question 7: Moral choice... You're in a burning house that is about to crumble. Making your way out you hear someone calling for help. One middle aged (let's say 30) injured woman that has to be carried out having had both her legs and arms completely destroyed by falling debris (she will live but is never able to use her arms and legs again, cripled for life). The other an elderly woman (let's say 70) who's injured her head but otherwise fine (her head is fine for now but she will become senil after the injury and have trouble talking and knowing what's going on – vegetable, she too will live), she too can't make it out on herself and you are not strong enough nor have the time to get them both out. Who do you save??

A: Younger Woman: PyrrhaNikos | Chihaya | MadieV | Merzeil | Michelle | 6thHokage | Konno | Manami | Alice in Noodleland | Mr.Lonely | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | = 12 Points

B: Older Woman: X__X

Let them both Die!!: Rohan | Tigerrr in the woods | = 2 Points

It is an unanimous vote! You've all sentenced the older woman to burn in hell for all eternity!! :lok::lok::no::ROFLMAO:

Question 8: Which one of the following 3 members used to be part of the NB/AB Staff??

This was indeed a trick question, as all 3 of them have been part of the staff! :sigar:

A: Escorpiius: Merzeil | Konno | Shanks/Dr.Strange = 3 Points

B: Wesobi: 6thHokage | Alice in Noodleland | = 2 Points

C: The Pervy Sage: PyrrhaNikos | MadieV | = 2 Points

D: All 3: Chihaya | Rohan | Michelle | Manami | Mr.Lonely | Rei | - 6 Points + 3 Bonus Points = 9 Points

Tiger: Tigerrr in the woods | = 1 Point

Question 9: Caliburn is an Admin on the Base and thus part of the staff, but in which order did he get there? What do you think is the correct answer?

Caliburn climbed the ranks from being a Mod! I honestly can't remember if he started out as a Mod or a normal member but I'm pretty sure it is the latter, but to not overcomplicate things I made it a little "easier" for you guys xP. Here's a flashback to the good times when he had a blue name:

A: Straight to Admin: 6thHokage | = 1 Point

B: From Moderator then climbed the ranks -- > Mod - Gmod - Admin: Rohan | Michelle | Konno | Manami | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | - 6 Points + 3 Bonus Points = 9 Points

C: Got the Global Mod position and then promoted to Admin later on: PyrrhaNikos | Chihaya | MadieV | Merzeil | Alice in Noodleland | Mr.Lonely | = 6 Points

Another Tiger Answer xP: Tigerrr in the woods | = 1 Point

Question 10: Choose a number between 1-10

0 (o_O): Tigerrr in the woods | = 1 Point
1:
2:
3: PyrrhaNikos | = 1 Point
4: MadieV | Rei | = 2 Points
5: Merzeil | = 1 Point
6: Manami | = 1 Point
7 (The best number :score:): Chihaya | Rohan | Michelle | 6thHokage | Alice in Noodleland | Shanks/Dr.Strange | = 6 Points

8:
9: Konno | = 1 Point
10:

11( :unsure: ): Mr.Lonely | = 1 Point

Question 11: Beer or Wine? Which do you prefere?

Beer: MadieV | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | = 3 Points
Wine (Not the best beverage :sigar::lok::sneaky:): PyrrhaNikos | Chihaya | Michelle | 6thHokage | Konno | Manami | Alice in Noodleland | = 7 Points

Neither: Merzeil | Rohan | Mr.Lonely | Tigerrr in the woods | = 4 Points

Question 12: Your boss calls you into his office and gives you two choices, which one do you take? Money vs "Life"

A(Money): Promotion – Better paid, more bonuses at the end of the year but you have to work much more than you already do, meaning increased work hours, responsibility and longer days (12-15 hours each day). Less time off (except weekends).

B(Life): Keep your position, much more lenient work hours and taxing tasks, but you will never get another chance at promotion (8 hours a day max and often less, more time for friends and family). You are however able to live with this decision ecconomically even though you'll be turning down the big money.

Money: MadieV | Manami | Shanks/Dr.Strange | Rei | = 4 Points

Life: PyrrhaNikos | Chihaya | Merzeil | Rohan | Michelle | 6thHokage | Konno | Alice in Noodleland | Mr.Lonely | Tigerrr in the woods | = 10 Points

Final Score:

PyrrhaNikos: 15+3+9+11+7+6+12+2+6+1+7+10 = 89 Points

Chihaya: 15+11+9+5+7+7+12+9+6+6+7+10 = 104 Points

MadieV: 15+11+9+5+6+7+12+2+6+2+3+4 = 82 Points

Merzeil: 15+3+9+11+7+6+12+3+6+1+4+10 = 87 Points

Rohan: 15+11+7+11+7+6+2+9+9+6+4+10 = 97 Points

Michelle: 2+11+9+5+6+7+12+9+9+6+7+10 = 93 Points

6thHokage: 15+11+9+11+6+6+12+2+1+6+7+10 = 96 Points

Konno: 2+11+7+5+6+6+12+3+9+1+7+10 = 79 Points

Manami: 15+11+9+11+7+7+12+9+9+1+7+4 = 102 Points

Alice in Noodleland: 15+11+9+5+7+6+12+2+6+6+7+10 = 96 Points

Mr.Lonely: 15+11+9+11+7+7+12+9+6+1+4+10 = 102 Points

Shanks/Dr.Strange: 15+11+7+11+6+7+12+3+9+6+3+4 = 94 Points

Tigerrr in the woods: 15+3+1+1+1+1+2+1+1+1+4+10 = 41 Points

Rei: 15+11+7+11+6+7+12+9+9+2+3+4 = 96 Points

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st: Chihaya - 104 Points
2nd: Manami - 102 Points
2nd: Mr. Lonely 102 Points

4th: Rohan - 97 Points
5th: 6th Hokage - 96 Points
5th: Alice in Noodleland - 96 Points
5th: Rei - 96 Points
8th: Shanks/Dr.Strange - 94 Points
9th: Michelle: 93 Points
10th: PyrrhaNikos - 89 Points
11th: Merzeil - 87 Points
12th: MadieV - 82 Points
13th: Konno - 79 Points

14th: Tigerrr in the woods - 41 Points

Congrats Chihaya for another win at the Sheep Games!! That means you can host the next one again if you want to:cheer::cheer:

But you all are winners to me :score::hs:
That about sums it up I suppose, thanks for having me :sigar::byez::lok:

OH! And before I forget, Rohan's thingy:

You can put this in your Signature or on your Profile if you want Chi ;D

Discuss, celebrate or whatever, until next time:sigar::sigar::lawliet:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus, what everyone answered in full (read next obviously)...

[Some answers were added in outside the first PMs]

PyrrhaNikos:

1)Norway
2)Live forever, but always poor. Hopefully even though poor i do have enough to maintain basic living expenses, though. Cause then yes, i'd love to how everything changes and the eventual end if it comes to be, even if it does mean experiencing all the loss of everybody i've known over the years.
3)True
4) B:12
5) B
6) Kin
7) A
8) C
9) C
10) 3.14159
11) Wine
12) B

Chihaya:

1. Norway
2. Filthy Rich single Life
3. True
4. 14
5. Left, Sneaky Polar Bear Path.
6. 5000 Kumi
7. Young Woman
8. All 3
9. C
10. 7
11. Wine
12. Keep position

MadieV:

Bonjour Monsieur Michael!! :cheer:

Here are my answers.

C: Norway [Because you're a Viking]

Question 2: Live forever but always poor or filthy rich for a single lifetime (Let's say 75 years)??

Filthy rich for a single lifetime, por supuesto.

Question 3: Is the following statement true or false (answer True or False)?? "Back in 2012 I was part of the Staff and was a Moderator in the Writing Section for 2 years before I stepped down. "

...Trualse...Jeje,

Answer is........True? :facts:

Question 4: Escorpiius is one of NB/AB's most awarded members when it comes to the Album of the Week Contest with 18 awards, but in how many of those did he place 1st??

Isn't Escorpiius a zodiac sign or something?

Time for RNG

Question 5: You're walking down a narrow and dangerous path barely lit by the moon. Having made your way from the top of an icy, freezy cold mountain, you are met with a heavy decision ahead of you with an intersection splitting your path in two, standing in your way. The right path leads straight down to safety but it's going to take you 3 hours longer to do and you might freeze to death before you make it. The path on the left however is much more swift which will ensure you will not die of hypothermia but includes having to sneak by an angry looking polar bear that wants to rip your flesh asunder, lol, do you take the "safer" path or do you risk it?? :ROFLMAO:

A: Right "Safer" Path that might turn you into an icicle. [I'd rather be a popsicle than meat in a hamburger]

Question 6: You get rewarded and also get to choose the reward, what do you pick?? :nono:

A: 5000 Kumi :jas:

Question 7: Moral choice... You're in a burning house that is about to crumble. Making your way out you hear someone calling for help. One middle aged (let's say 30) injured woman that has to be carried out having had both her legs and arms completely destroyed by falling debris (she will live but is never able to use her arms and legs again, cripled for life). The other an elderly woman (let's say 70) who's injured her head but otherwise fine (her head is fine for now but she will become senil after the injury and have trouble talking and knowing what's going on – vegetable, she too will live), she too can't make it out on herself and you are not strong enough nor have the time to get them both out. Who do you save??

A: Younger Woman [This is cruel]

Question 8: Which one of the following 3 members used to be part of the NB/AB Staff??

RNG part 2, GO.

C: The Pervy Sage

Question 9: Caliburn is an Admin on the Base and thus part of the staff, but in which order did he get there? What do you think is the correct answer?

Is it time for part 3 already? And the 3 RNG answers are C.

C: Got the Global Mod position and then promoted to Admin later on...?

4 because I was watching the movie I'm number 4 the other day.

Beeru, no ifs buts or maybes. :grand:

Question 12: Your boss calls you into his office and gives you two choices, which one do you take? Money vs "Life"

A: Promotion – Better paid, more bonuses at the end of the year but you have to work much more than you already do, meaning increased work hours, responsibility and longer days (12-15 hours each day). Less time off (except weekends).

I'd temporarily do this, then when I'm balling, I'd get another job. :super:

Merzeil:

Q1: Norway
Q2: Live forever but always poor (in one or other way you can live forever, work and by the mean time make some savings to buy something, which means it isn't so bad I think)
Q3: True (not really sure about this one but hey, at least I can try to guess it :win:)
Q4: B:12
Q5: B: Left, Sneaky Polar Bear Path (people always say I have no presence at all... even animals a lot of times doesn't sense me so yeah, I can risk it XD)
Q6: B: 5000 Kin
Q7: A: Younger Woman
Q8: A: Escorpiius (Idk about the old staff from NB) XD
Q9: C: Got the Global Mod position and then promoted to Admin later on
Q10: 5
Q11: Non of them, I don't drink alcohol
Q12: B: Keep your position, much more lenient work hours and taxing tasks, but you will never get another chance at promotion (8 hours a day max and often less, more time for friends and family). You are however able to live with this decision ecconomically even though you'll be turning down the big money. (I better have more free time for myself... I can just make some saving than bust my ass off for that much hours... in the end you could destroy your health like that which would cost much more money than you would earn in the end....)

Rohan:

1- C, Norway
2- Rich.
3- False
4- B
5- B, Polar Bear is a pet and will be happy to see me.
6- 5000 Kin
7- I save myself.
8- D, all three.
9- B.
10- 7.
11- Neither.
12- B.

Michelle:

1 - B, Sweden
2 - filthy rich 75 years is a good deal man!
3 - true - in fact idk because i wasn't online for years back then..
4 - C (put it randomly u.u)
5 - safer path, at least i die in One Piece
6 - A, kumi :-D RP lover here
7 - A - younger woman, to can talk with her later
8 - A and C .. dunno about B
9 - B path
10 - 7 (my fav question)
11 - wine u.u
12 - life

6thHokage:

1. Norway
2. Rich for one lifetime
3. True
4. B-12
5.Safe Path
6.5000 Kin
7.Younger Woman
8. B- Wesobi
9.A
11. I don't drink but wine
12.Life

Konno:

Hey, Michael, here are my answers

1. B (Mongolia is not even Scandinavian country, haha)
2. Filthy reach for a single lifetime.
3. F
4. C
5. A
6. B
7. A
8. A
9. B
10. 9
11. wine
12. B

Probably all of my answers are not correct

Manami:

1.Norway
2.Filthy Rich for a single lifetime
3.I don’t know about this one but it sounds like you are telling me lol I’m saying “ true”
4.I hate you lol I’m guessing 12
5.Risk it baby lol (B: Left, Sneaky Polar Bear Path.)
6.5000 Kumi
7. I can’t believe you are making me do this >.< (A:The younger woman) L
8.All 3????
9.B?
11.Oh baby! Wine xdxdxd
12.I want that money baby so PROMOTION HAHA

:flirty: Awesome questions:facts:

Alice in Noodleland:

A: Mongolia
B: Sweden
C: Norway
D: Denmark

Filthy rich for a single lifetime.

Question 3: Is the following statement true or false (answer True or False)?? "Back in 2012 I was part of the Staff and was a Moderator in the Writing Section for 2 years before I stepped down. ".

TRUE

A: 16

A: Right "Safer" Path that might turn you into an icicle.
B: Left, Sneaky Polar Bear Path.

A: 5000 Kumi
B: 5000 Kin

A: Younger Woman
B: Older Woman. Sorry grandma. Till next time.

A: Escorpiius
B: Wesobi
D: All 3

A: Straight to Admin.
B: From Moderator then climbed the ranks -- > Mod - Gmod - Admin
C: Got the Global Mod position and then promoted to Admin later on.

Wine

A: Promotion – Better paid, more bonuses at the end of the year but you have to work much more than you already do, meaning increased work hours, responsibility and longer days (12-15 hours each day). Less time off (except weekends).

B: Keep your position, much more lenient work hours and taxing tasks, but you will never get another chance at promotion (8 hours a day max and often less, more time for friends and family). You are however able to live with this decision ecconomically even though you'll be turning down the big money.

Mr.Lonely:

1. C
2. Filthy rich my dude
3. True
4. B
5. I'm a risk taker, B!
6. A
7. Younger woman
8. Ehhh, all three XD
9. C
10. 11
11. Sprite
12. B

Beep beep, I'm a sheep XD

Shanks/Dr.Strange:

1. c: Norway
2. Flithy rich once in a life time
3. Not if i remember ( not sure on this one )
4. 12
5. Will prefer the path of Right , dont want to be breakfast for hungry polar bear .
6.5000 kumi indeed
7. Very tough but my gut say i would rescue the younger women because she will have long life ahead even with cripple she can lead her life .
8. Not sure i remember Escorpiious was a mod ? Yep ill go with him .
9. ya i remember he was RP mod once mod -> GMod -> Admin
10. 7
11. Prefer Beer prefer Heineken
12 . A. I will prefer promoton and bonus i am cool with long working hours since i am still young career is still an important part of a career .

Tigerrr in the woods:

Answer 1:
Gutsy said it's Norway so C:

Answer 2: to live forever can be a treasure in itself

Answer 3: True or False

Answer 4:
A: 16+
B: 12+
C: 14+
=
D:42

Answer 5:
C: I'll have a strike and tell the writer of the story to send me a helicopter. Thank you very much.

Answer 6:
Wow, both 5000 Kumi and 5000 Kin you are so generous!

Answer 7:
C: Save myself! Someone has to call the firemen.

Answer 8:
I like basketball but I don't watch NB/AB league.

Answers 9: Michael don't ask me. How come you forgot? If i can't rely on you to tell me how stuff work around here who am I gonna ask?

Answer 10: 0.7734 8357353ra
(that's not random)

Answer 11: I'll have some tea please. ^_^

Answer 12: Be it as it is I like free time.

Rei:

Q1: Norway! Let's meet!

Question 2: Filthy rich for a single lifetime.

Question 3: False

Question 4:

Question 5:

A: Right "Safer" Path that might turn you into an icicle.

Question 6:

A: 5000 Kumi

Question 7:

A: Younger Woman

A: Escorpiius
B: Wesobi
D: All 3

B: From Moderator then climbed the ranks -- > Mod - Gmod - Admin
C: Got the Global Mod position and then promoted to Admin later on.

Question 10: 4

Question 11: Beer

A: Promotion

PS: If people want I can tell you what my answers would have been, but this is already too long for me to add that in now I feel :ROFLMAO:

Tagging the Forum only guys, the rest get's the link through Discord because of the tagging limit...

@Rohan @Rei @6thHokage @PyrrhaNikos