Sheep Game #10: The Sheep Master Attacks!!

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
I'll extend it until Sunday (13th), if that doesn't give people enough time then I dunno :ROFLMAO::lok::sigar:
 

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
We're gonna hit 3 pages soon :sigar::sigar:

If we can get 7 submissions I'm satisfied :lok: Wait too long and people will forget, lmao
 

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
So we're up to 7 Submissions now :super:
Pyrrha, Chihaya, Madie, Rohan, 6th, Michelle and Merzeil :win:

Still looking for at least 5 more from those that said they would play (Shanks, Konno, Manami, Alice, Tiger). I had my doubts for a second there but it seems like we're going to get this going after all :sigar::sigar:
 
Top