Sheep Game #10: The Sheep Master Attacks!!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Welcome one, welcome all, to the 10th Edition of the Ultimate game, the Sheep Game-... Game:sigar::sigar:
I will be your host this time, so buckle in tight! :lok::lok::hint:

Read @Rohan 's guide if you are new and want to play! ;):
https://animebase.me/threads/sheep-game-overview.764466/

For this "contest" I'm going to throw in some NB history related multiple answer questions where you have to guess what is right (you can always research them though, lol) in addition to some other fun ones, so hope you have been a good student and done your homework, cuz this is it! :facts:

So without further ado, let's go :dafq::dafq:
You must be registered for see medias
Question 1: From which Country in Scandinavia am I from?? :sigar::stone::hs:

A: Mongolia
B: Sweden
C: Norway
D:
Denmark

Question 2: Live forever but always poor or filthy rich for a single lifetime (Let's say 75 years)??

Question 3: Is the following statement true or false (answer True or False)?? "Back in 2012 I was part of the Staff and was a Moderator in the Writing Section for 2 years before I stepped down. "

Question 4: Escorpiius is one of NB/AB's most awarded members when it comes to the Album of the Week Contest with 18 awards, but in how many of those did he place 1st??

A: 16
B: 12
C: 14

Question 5: You're walking down a narrow and dangerous path barely lit by the moon. Having made your way from the top of an icy, freezy cold mountain, you are met with a heavy decision ahead of you with an intersection splitting your path in two, standing in your way. The right path leads straight down to safety but it's going to take you 3 hours longer to do and you might freeze to death before you make it. The path on the left however is much more swift which will ensure you will not die of hypothermia but includes having to sneak by an angry looking polar bear that wants to rip your flesh asunder, lol, do you take the "safer" path or do you risk it?? :ROFLMAO:

A: Right "Safer" Path that might turn you into an icicle.
B: Left, Sneaky Polar Bear Path.

Question 6: You get rewarded and also get to choose the reward, what do you pick?? :nono:

A: 5000 Kumi
B: 5000 Kin

Question 7: Moral choice... You're in a burning house that is about to crumble. Making your way out you hear someone calling for help. One middle aged (let's say 30) injured woman that has to be carried out having had both her legs and arms completely destroyed by falling debris (she will live but is never able to use her arms and legs again, cripled for life). The other an elderly woman (let's say 70) who's injured her head but otherwise fine (her head is fine for now but she will become senil after the injury and have trouble talking and knowing what's going on – vegetable, she too will live), she too can't make it out on herself and you are not strong enough nor have the time to get them both out. Who do you save??

A: Younger Woman
B: Older Woman.

Question 8: Which one of the following 3 members used to be part of the NB/AB Staff??

A: Escorpiius
B: Wesobi
C: The Pervy Sage
D: All 3

Question 9: Caliburn is an Admin on the Base and thus part of the staff, but in which order did he get there? What do you think is the correct answer?

A: Straight to Admin.
B: From Moderator then climbed the ranks -- > Mod - Gmod - Admin
C: Got the Global Mod position and then promoted to Admin later on.

Question 10: Choose a number between 1-10

Question 11: Beer or Wine? Which do you prefere?

Question 12: Your boss calls you into his office and gives you two choices, which one do you take? Money vs "Life"

A: Promotion – Better paid, more bonuses at the end of the year but you have to work much more than you already do, meaning increased work hours, responsibility and longer days (12-15 hours each day). Less time off (except weekends).

B: Keep your position, much more lenient work hours and taxing tasks, but you will never get another chance at promotion (8 hours a day max and often less, more time for friends and family). You are however able to live with this decision ecconomically even though you'll be turning down the big money.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send me a private message with your answers by the 8th of January. Use Sheep Game #10 as your title ;D:super:
Post automatically merged:

@Rohan @Dr.Strange @Chihaya @Michelle @Rei @Gutsy

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do I feel like Michael's questionnaire is an extended Advent activity.
Some of the questions were already revealed in the Advent contest. But it's funny anyway. Don't hesitate to pick up any amswer, the sheep game isn't about the correct one
Like I just told Gutsy and I quote :ROFLMAO::

"It's not about having the questions right though, it's about having similar answers like the others, that's the fun part x'D
You might nail all questions but still lose since no one else knows them, lol "

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in, but I'll have to guess on the NB history questions.
Most of them are findable by a quick search, others you can ask certain members for, but all in all it all boils down to what the others answers as well. Everyone gets them right and score a bunch of points? Nobody knows and randomness kicks in? You do a lot of research, answer them all correctly but then find out everyone else answered wrong and thus score more points than you...

Let the Game begin :sigar::sigar: