Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good job, moving on."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

"Channel some chakra into your sword, and cause it to glow blue. You will then run towards the opponent, and pivot off your leg as you jump up and spin your body. You will extend your sword outwards, and spin at a rapid rate, cutting through the opponent as you come towards him. Pretty cool, and looks great too. Use it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Zero.
Zero charges chakra into his sword cuasing it to glow a faint blue he runs towards the clone while nearing the clone he jumps whilst pivoting his foot on the ground cuasing him spin as he flies through the air he then exstends his sword outward making him almost like a helicopter the clone was now right next to him and it gets hit with a fury of cuts Zero slows down his ear ringing from the sound by his blade and the clone gone he plugs his ears

mawp ... mawp ...MAWP ah better
anyway strength and weaknesses
Strengths:Alot of attacks within a small amount of time
weaknesses once in action you cant stop until the force used to spin runs out newtons law and can probaly give you mild tinnitus

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Your back is also exposed for a short moment, so that's a disadvantage as well. Nonetheless, good."

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

"This is a unique technique, which can only be used after you have been struck by a free flowing Lightning technique like Chidori Nagashi. After you have been struck, and you have your sword in hand, you will use it as a rod so it attracts the Lightning currents. These currents are then pulled from your body, into the sword, which is then slammed into the ground, dispelling the Lightning charge and nullifying the effects of paralysis. Pretty awesome."

Dean unleashes a powerful Chidori Nagashi. :coffee:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero gets struck by the chidori it hurt alot he strugled but he eventualy focused and got the energy to flow into his sword he then stabs it into the ground and the energy is released canceling the paralysis affect he regains his breath and grabs his canteen from his belt and takes a hard drink before putting it back and explaining advantages and disadvantages
Advantages:great for releasing paralysis that is caused by non focused lightning attacks
Disadvantages: takes a littletime as its very hard to move under paralysis and you have to have a sword in hand or atleast nearbyif your opponent throws it away or breaks it and you dont have anymore blades then you cant use this

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Not bad, that is all you can learn for now, until you have Chidori, I will have to teach you the last technique then."

OOC: Just send me a VM when you learned Chidori, and we'll finish off here.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero returned to the training area some time had passed and he learned the majority of the raiton element including chidori and its variations he found dean sleeping and promptly woke him up
WAKE YOUR FATASS UP OLD MAN IM BACK AND I LEARNED CHIDORI!

OT: i updated my zero bio its the shadow in my sig

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Ugh, kid, of you want to die, you're on the right path..Anyway.."

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

"Now with this, hold your sword and flow Chidori into said sword. This causes it to chirp and radiate, as well as cut through steel. If a person is struck by the sword when it is charged with Chidori, their body goes numb in the area of where they were struck. You know what to do."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Zero.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero pulls out his blade and gets ready in a offensive stance as he channels his chidori through it the clone was only a few feet away now so zero made a wide ark slash whilst moving forward.the blade cuts through the clones chest like butter and the clone dissappears.
Whelp seeya old man great learnin with ya