Trait Points
0⚔️
ok *gets up* i use

(Katon:Hibashiri)-Fire Style:Racing Fire

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: Fire that can circle around the opponent on the ground or be a fire ring in the air for a combo with a wind element.

to surround you in fire then i use

(Raiton: Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Lightning Scatter Shot Skill
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Description:An upgraded version of lightning blast where the user further manipulates their small bolts from their hands into bullets that can be launched at the enemy.

to send an electrical current through the racing fire

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

with shuriken hidden inside for extra damage and i make them keep inserting into the racing fire to make them keep going but not breaking the ring of fire (and as they move through the lightning they pick up some of the lightning)

ur turn

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok *gets up* i use

(Katon:Hibashiri)-Fire Style:Racing Fire

Descripton: Fire that can circle around the opponent on the ground or be a fire ring in the air for a combo with a wind element.

to surround you in fire then i use

(Raiton: Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Lightning Scatter Shot Skill
Description:An upgraded version of lightning blast where the user further manipulates their small bolts from their hands into bullets that can be launched at the enemy.

to send an electrical current through the racing fire

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu
? Range:Short-Mid
? Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

with shuriken hidden inside for extra damage and i make them keep inserting into the racing fire to make them keep going but not breaking the ring of fire (and as they move through the lightning they pick up some of the lightning)

ur turn
i use

(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:5
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack

so the log takes all of ur attacks

then i end with

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu)-Silent Homicide Technique
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.

sorry i took so long fireball burrito

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fireball burito? lol np

Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp-(Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai No Jutsu)
Damage Points:5
Description:The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.Paralyzed body part cannot be used for the rest of this turn.

to reach out and paralyze u before u can attack me then i use

(Katon:Karyuudan)-Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bullet

Descripton: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire. It can also be used with Earth Dragon Bomb to make the earth bombs lava.

to push u back to long range and into the mountains and i finish with

(Katon:Ryuuka)-Fire Style Dragon Fire
? Range:Short-(Long,depends on how far the wire is)
? Descripton: Used in conjunction with String Reeling to tie down opponent and blast them with fire.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fireball burito? lol np

Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp-(Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai No Jutsu)
Damage Points:5
Description:The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.Paralyzed body part cannot be used for the rest of this turn.

to reach out and paralyze u before u can attack me then i use

(Katon:Karyuudan)-Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bullet

Descripton: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire. It can also be used with Earth Dragon Bomb to make the earth bombs lava.

to push u back to long range and into the mountains and i finish with

(Katon:Ryuuka)-Fire Style Dragon Fire
? Range:Short-(Long,depends on how far the wire is)
? Descripton: Used in conjunction with String Reeling to tie down opponent and blast them with fire.
i use

Lightning Release: Binding Chains of Lightning-(Raiton: Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus)
Damage Points:5 per turn
Description:The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them.(Lasts two turns and paralzes the opponent for one turn after this jutsu wears off)

then hit u with

Raiton:Raikyuu)-Lightning Style:Lightning Ball
Descripton: A ball of lightning that can strike opponent

then finish with

Rakanken)-Nirvana Fist

Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:15
Description:A powerful shoulder smash followed by a strong punch

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use

Lightning Release: Binding Chains of Lightning-(Raiton: Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus)
Damage Points:5 per turn
Description:The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them.(Lasts two turns and paralzes the opponent for one turn after this jutsu wears off)

then hit u with

Raiton:Raikyuu)-Lightning Style:Lightning Ball
Descripton: A ball of lightning that can strike opponent

then finish with

Rakanken)-Nirvana Fist

Chakra Cost:N/A