Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With 3T your tracking increases, and in a month you'll be able to passively activate it. On the topic of copying, we'll go over that technique now before continuing with more potent Sharingan genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu ) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own in the same timeframe. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG Techniques, Advanced Elements or Hidden Abilities unless the user also has these same abilities.
Note: User needs to have at least the 3 Tomoe active.
Note: Can only be done 2 times per opponent on techniques that have hand seals.
Note: Copied technique can only be used in the event recorded in and the event following this. In the case of Battle Arena fights, this refers to one fight and the fight following it.
Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for the various Specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique with only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
Note: Copying techniques can be done in the same timeframe as the user's techniques.
Basically I can copy something as long as I can witness it, it's in line with handseals limitations, and if I have the respective skills to perform whatever technique I'm copying. For copying CEs and AEs, I have to possess the exact CE/AE, not just the elements they're comprised of.

-Copying only works on techs with hand seals, so what happens if:
1. The tech /naturally/ only has one seal without any handseal specialties?
2. The tech has an advanced handseal specialty on a secondary element; aka if you add primary handseal to Fire and it only takes you one sign to cast any jutsu - That's primary and you cannot copy it unless you have a specialty in that element yourself. If you decide to pick handseal on another element like Lightning - That'd be a secondary. In secondary, hand seals are halved, I'm guessing you cannot copy them either?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
You can also copy techniques that don't make use of handseals by memorizing how the chakra is flowed and molded. This allows you to copy not only ninjutsu but basic taijutsu abilities including some custom fighting styles that aren't bound to unique things you can't copy. . An example of this is if I made a CFS bound to the Inuzuka clan, you'd be unable to copy it since it's a Hidden Ability. Also, regardless of if one has hand seal specialties or not you should be able to copy the technique performed. You are correct.

All good?

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can also copy techniques that don't make use of handseals by memorizing how the chakra is flowed and molded. This allows you to copy not only ninjutsu but basic taijutsu abilities including some custom fighting styles that aren't bound to unique things you can't copy. . An example of this is if I made a CFS bound to the Inuzuka clan, you'd be unable to copy it since it's a Hidden Ability. Also, regardless of if one has hand seal specialties or not you should be able to copy the technique performed. You are correct.

All good?
"memorizing how the chakra is flowed and molded."
That would mean my bio has to have seen it at least once before right? For example I see X "non-handseal" tech in Fight A. If I see it again in the next fight B or simply next turns, that's where I'll be able to copy them?

"Also, regardless of if one has hand seal specialties or not you should be able to copy the technique performed."
Uhh I swear I saw a hard rule regarding this exact thing lmao! But I guess I'll find out eventually

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I'll have to double-check on that rule and get back to you, but in the meantime if an opponent has that handseal specialty try not to copy it >.>

As for your question, if your opponent is using a technique, you will use the copy technique to copy it while using another technique in the same timeframe to defend yourself.

For example. Your opponent performs a water technique to attack you. You make use of the copy technique to memorize the attack while making use of an earth technique to defend yourself.

At any point after the copy technique is performed you can make use of the water technique. This is a valid way to use other people's customs against them given that you meet the requirements to use them.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll have to double-check on that rule and get back to you, but in the meantime if an opponent has that handseal specialty try not to copy it >.>

As for your question, if your opponent is using a technique, you will use the copy technique to copy it while using another technique in the same timeframe to defend yourself.

For example. Your opponent performs a water technique to attack you. You make use of the copy technique to memorize the attack while making use of an earth technique to defend yourself.

At any point after the copy technique is performed you can make use of the water technique. This is a valid way to use other people's customs against them given that you meet the requirements to use them.
No, I'm going to do it and get you in trouble after xD

You misunderstood my question lol. I'm talking about things that don't require handseals i.e., something like Tai. I can copy them the first turn too or do I have to wait a turn to memorize them?
by memorizing how the chakra is flowed and molded.

Sorry for too many questions ><Anyway that's the only one I had, I guess we can move on

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Ohh. No. Regardless of what you copy, you can make use of it right away. Here's an example of @Arthorius making use of the technique to copy and immediately make use of a Gen/Tai CFS LINK.

And no worries. It's always good to ask questions.

Here is the next technique. pay attention to the bolded bits.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( Equal Cost for Each Additional Turn Sustained )
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than other Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing temporary paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing Genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other none Creation/Ninja entities. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls Basic and Ancient Summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect up to Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements with limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself.

In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to cast powerful enough Genjutsu that even Tailed Beasts cannot break their hosts from it, being ensnarled as well. These Genjutsu can also seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host without the need for eye contact. If the Jinchuriki has not entered any Chakra Shroud state or higher, the user can cast a powerful Genjutsu that severs their connection and prevents access to the Bijuu as well as any of it's skills for 3 turns. Should a Chakra Shroud or Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills for 3 turns by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb variants, a Bijuu Skill such as Sand or Coral as well as access higher transformations. Should the user have EMS, this control is extended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 25% from fatigue. However, Bijuu Suppression can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu only.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be used to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills and one Bijuu Pathway, determined through Official Roll in the NRP Discord. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: Can only be used once per turn. MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohh. No. Regardless of what you copy, you can make use of it right away. Here's an example of @Arthorius making use of the technique to copy and immediately make use of a Gen/Tai CFS LINK.

And no worries. It's always good to ask questions.

Here is the next technique. pay attention to the bolded bits.
Oh alright that clears it up indeed. I'll visit the link after replying

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( Equal Cost for Each Additional Turn Sustained )
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than other Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing temporary paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing Genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other none Creation/Ninja entities. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls Basic and Ancient Summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect up to Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements with limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself.

In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to cast powerful enough Genjutsu that even Tailed Beasts cannot break their hosts from it, being ensnarled as well. These Genjutsu can also seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host without the need for eye contact. If the Jinchuriki has not entered any Chakra Shroud state or higher, the user can cast a powerful Genjutsu that severs their connection and prevents access to the Bijuu as well as any of it's skills for 3 turns. Should a Chakra Shroud or Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills for 3 turns by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb variants, a Bijuu Skill such as Sand or Coral as well as access higher transformations. Should the user have EMS, this control is extended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 25% from fatigue. However, Bijuu Suppression can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu only.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be used to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills and one Bijuu Pathway, determined through Official Roll in the NRP Discord. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: Can only be used once per turn. MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.
Pretty much the pinnacle jutsu for 3T apart from the copy one. Unlike the previous genjutsu techs that were specific, I guess I can "manipulate" or have freedom with whatever genjutsu I can cast with this one. Ideally I'm looking to do something that'll be tricky to detect and make my next move revolve around the time advantage I gain because of casting this and the opponent having to break it, unless they do something that both releases my gen and also attacks me after breaking it. I have to get very, very creative if I wanna gain an upper hand with just this current vanilla level.

1. How much freedom do I have in manipulating and creating gen scenarios with my 3T? Like to what extent I can play around with this tech?
2. I put my opponent in a genjutsu. They break eye contact by just hiding/going behind something - Will they be instantly released from it?

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
1. You design the illusion so you have complete freedom here. You can paralyze them, make them see something that isn't there, completely change the landscape, and have them see their family killed. It's up to you.

2. Sharingan gen are cast once eye contact is established and depending on the gen they might not be able to move at all. Still, they'd have to break the genjutsu in a traditional way since your chakra is still in their body.

Next set.

( Bōshi Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.
Note: Requires three tomoe Sharingan and eye contact

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Utakata ) - Illusion Eye Technique: Ephemeral
Range:Short - Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: An illusion where the user simply points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand, they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds that soon after turn into kunai that attack them.They are further damaged by being tortured by images of their friends insulting them.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. You design the illusion so you have complete freedom here. You can paralyze them, make them see something that isn't there, completely change the landscape, and have them see their family killed. It's up to you.

2. Sharingan gen are cast once eye contact is established and depending on the gen they might not be able to move at all. Still, they'd have to break the genjutsu in a traditional way since your chakra is still in their body.

Next set.

( Bōshi Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.
Note: Requires three tomoe Sharingan and eye contact

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Utakata ) - Illusion Eye Technique: Ephemeral
Range:Short - Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: An illusion where the user simply points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand, they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds that soon after turn into kunai that attack them.They are further damaged by being tortured by images of their friends insulting them.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.
1. Mostly ineffective technique. If something is too unconventional to be done with a normal jutsu; it's probably genjutsu. Suddenly having your body turn into paper is not subtle at all and your first IC thought is definitely gonna be that in you're in a gen.

2. The first part is whatever but the addition of the second just solves the situation for you. If I'm in BA or NW far away battling someone, and suddenly I see my friends getting at me out of nowhere; I won't think twice before Kai.

General question about genjutsu: Is there a point to a Gen tech that gets released? For example I use it on someone, but they break my illusion right after - What do I get out of that? Nothing? Or will I gain a slight timeframe advantage?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I believe Burning Paper Body could be useful because even though it's easy to see through, it makes it so your opponent is unable to use handseals, taking away their ability to use Kai. This means they'd have to use some other method of breaking the illusion

Haha, Ephemeral is a tech that easily reveals itself to be an illusion but you still have to provide some reasoning you recognize it to be one before instantly casting kai.

With the Yin release specialty, for each illusion placed on a target(s) your spiritual techniques gain an effective 10 chakra and no more, 2 base speed levels stacking up to three times, and 10 damage stacking up to three times. The bonus is lost one turn after a target escapes from the illusion placed on them.

For now, that is the only clear advantage you get. However, with genjutsu, you can stop some of your opponent's actions, force them to stop and break the illusion or keep them still for a moment by using a paralyzing genjutsu. There isn't really a timeframe advantage unless you use a bio with additional entities like my Inuzuka or have a clone present.

By that I mean while I place an opponent in a paralyzing gen, I can have my dog attack them at the same time, for my opponent to not only have to defend against the ninken but also worry about breaking the paralysis.[/I]

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Burning Paper Body could be useful because even though it's easy to see through, it makes it so your opponent is unable to use handseals, taking away their ability to use Kai. This means they'd have to use some other method of breaking the illusion

Haha, Ephemeral is a tech that easily reveals itself to be an illusion but you still have to provide some reasoning you recognize it to be one before instantly casting kai.

With the Yin release specialty, for each illusion placed on a target(s) your spiritual techniques gain an effective 10 chakra and no more, 2 base speed levels stacking up to three times, and 10 damage stacking up to three times. The bonus is lost one turn after a target escapes from the illusion placed on them.

For now, that is the only clear advantage you get. However, with genjutsu, you can stop some of your opponent's actions, force them to stop and break the illusion or keep them still for a moment by using a paralyzing genjutsu. There isn't really a timeframe advantage unless you use a bio with additional entities like my Inuzuka or have a clone present.

By that I mean while I place an opponent in a paralyzing gen, I can have my dog attack them at the same time, for my opponent to not only have to defend against the ninken but also worry about breaking the paralysis.[/I]
I just realized its handseals and not movement. That's very easy then, I just hurt myself/use pain to get out of it, it's a B rank anyway so I won't even have to do inflict much damage. Except for high-pain resistance bios like Kaguya that can't use this method of simply hurting themselves

Yeah those seems good ways of using gen to your advantage, I understand the gist of it now. Though I really should have figured that out by myself xD

So, there are still some techs remaining right?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
On the topic of pain, there was a recent update using that method to escape illusions. In order to break a Genjutsu via pain one must now inflict damage on themselves equal to the amount of Chakra that the applied Genjutsu has. S-Rank or Forbidden ranked illusions will never require more than 50 self-inflicted damage to escape. I did mention it before but this is just a reminder that B ranked level of pain can be used to escape an A-ranked Sharingan illusion.

Next two.

( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

( Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon ) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu, the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan and binding lasts 1 turn.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the topic of pain, there was a recent update using that method to escape illusions. In order to break a Genjutsu via pain one must now inflict damage on themselves equal to the amount of Chakra that the applied Genjutsu has. S-Rank or Forbidden ranked illusions will never require more than 50 self-inflicted damage to escape. I did mention it before but this is just a reminder that B ranked level of pain can be used to escape an A-ranked Sharingan illusion.

Next two.

( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

( Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon ) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu, the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan and binding lasts 1 turn.
This is a really stupid question but how about layered Genjutsus? For example I put you in a S-Rank gen with two layers of illusions, and for this scenario let's say you can /only use pain/ to break them, do you inflict 25+25 for each of them or..?

1. Kind of similar to the one in the previous post but much more lethal and difficult to get out of. Its detection will be very easy as a shadowy figure appearing in front of you with red eyes is the worst sneak ever.. But the paralyzing makes up for it.
Though I've no idea how to release this if used on me. I cannot move my hands either to hurt myself because I'm paralyzed, can't use kai etc. I went through the Method Genjutsu thread you linked me and I read stuff about the paralysis illusions; I don't think I saw any examples on how to break them. Just that they're easily detectable. So um yeah, what are some /relatively basic/ tech(s) I can use to break out of similar paralysis illusions?

2. I'm assuming immobilizing in the RP means I have hindrance to moving itself rather than my entire body being unable to move, unlike the paralysis technique. I can simply release my way out of this, no?

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
In the case of layering Genjutsu, you only need to break one to escape both.

One was to break paralyzing illusions are surges. Surges are techniques that release a powerful surge of chakra in one's body, spiking spiritual energy and throwing the balance of internal energies off, returning to original balance. Kai in itself is a surge, but you can spike your spiritual energy by entering Modes such as Yang State or Sage Mode, or by using techniques that release chakra from all the chakra points in your body. Some examples of this are Chidori Nagashi or the Earth Sphere technique (which you can find from the jutsu list under earth and lightning respectively). These fall under the elemental surge category and must be one rank higher in effective chakra than the genjutsu applied meaning that Chidori Nagashi, an A-Rank technique that uses 30 chakra, can shatter up to a B-Rank Illusion. These don't require handseals meaning you can use them without moving.

immobilizing is the same as being paralyzed, but even though you can't physically move your body you can still perform techniques that don't require movement. You can still manipulate the earth and such. You can release paralyzing gen as I mentioned above, but since you have Sharingan you can just reverse the illusion and break yourself out at the same time

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the case of layering Genjutsu, you only need to break one to escape both.

One was to break paralyzing illusions are surges. Surges are techniques that release a powerful surge of chakra in one's body, spiking spiritual energy and throwing the balance of internal energies off, returning to original balance. Kai in itself is a surge, but you can spike your spiritual energy by entering Modes such as Yang State or Sage Mode, or by using techniques that release chakra from all the chakra points in your body. Some examples of this are Chidori Nagashi or the Earth Sphere technique (which you can find from the jutsu list under earth and lightning respectively). These fall under the elemental surge category and must be one rank higher in effective chakra than the genjutsu applied meaning that Chidori Nagashi, an A-Rank technique that uses 30 chakra, can shatter up to a B-Rank Illusion. These don't require handseals meaning you can use them without moving.

immobilizing is the same as being paralyzed, but even though you can't physically move your body you can still perform techniques that don't require movement. You can still manipulate the earth and such. You can release paralyzing gen as I mentioned above, but since you have Sharingan you can just reverse the illusion and break yourself out at the same time
That's a lot of ways lol I was thinking paralyzing was tough to deal with.
"These fall under the elemental surge category and must be one rank higher in effective chakra than the genjutsu applied" I guess then I should hope to not hit by a S-Rank paralyze or a F-Rank once.

Also I'll have to see the two layered genjutsu rules again, cause if it only takes one "release", then there's no point of two layers..

For questions.. did you check up on the copy technique rules w/ hand seal specialties? This one:
1. The tech /naturally/ only has one seal without any handseal specialties?
2. The tech has an advanced handseal specialty on a secondary element; aka if you add primary handseal to Fire and it only takes you one sign to cast any jutsu - That's primary and you cannot copy it unless you have a specialty in that element yourself. If you decide to pick handseal on another element like Lightning - That'd be a secondary. In secondary, hand seals are halved, I'm guessing you cannot copy them either?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I did not check yet but will do so before this is done. The point of having two genjutsu layered increases the difficulty of deducing the illusion and somewhat increases the difficulty of breaking

Here are the next two. It's important to look into the Substitution in debth.

( Dōjutsu: Jigokuken ) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
Range: Short
Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings, similar to Tsukiyomi, go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around. The user then manipulates the swords to pierce the opponent's body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyzes the opponents body restricting their overall performance, preventing movement for one turn.
Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Chikan ) Eye Technique: Substitution
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Description: A simple technique, usable by Sharingan users through their prowess with illusionary arts, this genjutsu works solely as a defensive measure. The user will produce an illusionary copy of himself while he escapes the path/area of the attack with a rapid movement, unnoticed and masked by the technique. The enemy will see and hear the user in the original place until the attack connects with the illusionary copy, at which point it will disperse, revealing the true location of the user. The technique can be controlled so as to have the illusionary copy interact and talk in specific ways with the enemy for other purposes, while the user remains hidden from the targets perception. The illusion is often personalized from user to user, namely in its dispersion, sometimes in relation to the users elemental affinity or summoning companions, following a theme unique to him. The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones. Only techniques which can be escaped by moving out of their way running or through movement can be defended from with this. The main limit however, is that, since its a sustainable illusion, triggering any offensive action towards the target will immediately release the illusion, be it a simple taijutsu move or a ninjutsu attack; any aggressive action the user wants to take will immediately break his focus and control over the technique, releasing the target from it. The stronger the user is with Genjutsu, the easier the technique is to use.
Note: This version of the technique is used by Sharingan users
Note: Usable 6 times per match for Primary Genjutsu Specialists, without the need for eye contact; other Sharingan users can use it 3 times and require eye contact for Mid and Long range usage.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan active.
Note: Movement speed is bound by the users rank.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did not check yet but will do so before this is done. The point of having two genjutsu layered increases the difficulty of deducing the illusion and somewhat increases the difficulty of breaking

Here are the next two. It's important to look into the Substitution in debth.

( Dōjutsu: Jigokuken ) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
Range: Short
Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings, similar to Tsukiyomi, go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around. The user then manipulates the swords to pierce the opponent's body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyzes the opponents body restricting their overall performance, preventing movement for one turn.
Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Chikan ) Eye Technique: Substitution
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Description: A simple technique, usable by Sharingan users through their prowess with illusionary arts, this genjutsu works solely as a defensive measure. The user will produce an illusionary copy of himself while he escapes the path/area of the attack with a rapid movement, unnoticed and masked by the technique. The enemy will see and hear the user in the original place until the attack connects with the illusionary copy, at which point it will disperse, revealing the true location of the user. The technique can be controlled so as to have the illusionary copy interact and talk in specific ways with the enemy for other purposes, while the user remains hidden from the targets perception. The illusion is often personalized from user to user, namely in its dispersion, sometimes in relation to the users elemental affinity or summoning companions, following a theme unique to him. The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones. Only techniques which can be escaped by moving out of their way running or through movement can be defended from with this. The main limit however, is that, since its a sustainable illusion, triggering any offensive action towards the target will immediately release the illusion, be it a simple taijutsu move or a ninjutsu attack; any aggressive action the user wants to take will immediately break his focus and control over the technique, releasing the target from it. The stronger the user is with Genjutsu, the easier the technique is to use.
Note: This version of the technique is used by Sharingan users
Note: Usable 6 times per match for Primary Genjutsu Specialists, without the need for eye contact; other Sharingan users can use it 3 times and require eye contact for Mid and Long range usage.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan active.
Note: Movement speed is bound by the users rank.
About the substitution one:
"The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones." What's the criteria for that exactly? By incredibly fast does it mean above a certain speed? (like 13+ something)
Same goes for the size. It doesn't mention any threshold. But even the size can be somehow worked around with common sense, the fast one is incredibly vague though.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
If you check the speed chart you'll notice that every field moves at a certain speed depending on its rank. I believe the fastest is lightning with its S-ranked techniques moving at 14 speed. Techniques encompassing a wide range usually refer to techniques capable of reaching Mid-Long range. Since you're physically moving out of the path of an attack, you need to be able to run/move faster than the incoming attack in order to dodge it.

Last technique.

(Bōshi Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Eye Illusion :Shackling Stakes
Type:Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: N/A
Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.
Note: Requires Tomo 3 sharingan.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you check the speed chart you'll notice that every field moves at a certain speed depending on its rank. I believe the fastest is lightning with its S-ranked techniques moving at 14 speed. Techniques encompassing a wide range usually refer to techniques capable of reaching Mid-Long range. Since you're physically moving out of the path of an attack, you need to be able to run/move faster than the incoming attack in order to dodge it.
I understand the speed part; as in my base speed simply has to be higher than the jutsu itself for me to switch using this ability. I don't get the criteria for "large techniques" though. A simple giant fireball tech is considered large too.
(Bōshi Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Eye Illusion :Shackling Stakes
Type:Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: N/A
Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.
Note: Requires Tomo 3 sharingan.
"A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom." This is the only ability that states breaking out this way. Does the "fight" mean normal kai or pain releasing methods, or like simply using raw jutsus to break the spikes (bind) within the gen itself?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Look at it this way. A rasengan or physical attack you can use this technique to dodge, Great Fire Majestic Annihilation you cannot due to it's expansive rang.

Not even jutsu, but using their raw strength to move even while under paralysis. It'd take an ability like Enhanced Strength of being in a Mode that physically augments you like Power of the Sun.