Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Shayde arrived at his next destination, a small crumpled note in hand telling him the where and the who he was supposed to meet, he saw his newest student; a scantily clad young woman covered head to toe in mysterious scars, and numerous physical characteristics. One might say she almost looked like a living patchwork doll, constructed by some lonely mad scientist out of what pilfered remnants remained of young women he could rob from graves, or wherever else he could acquire "fresh" parts. As these thoughts crossed his mind, Shayde reasoned; He has got to stop watching those corny late night horror movie re-runs... Chances are this young woman had been through life's blender more than once, and, being a victim of tragic circumstances himself, Shayde was far beyond mere sympathy or empathy. Unfortunately for Lena, she was not dealing with the average empathetic stranger, in fact, Shayde was far more empathetic than she would ever know. Scratching his chin, thinking of how to introduce himself, Shayde just decided to be as nonchalant and casual as he could.

"Yo!! Name's Shayde. Shayde Uchiha. Obviously... Cause, you know, we're both here for, um, 'eye stuff'...?"

Knowing how unprofessionally he came across, and not caring all the same, Shayde decided to get the show started. Apparently Lena had some previous experience in the Doujutsu department, most likely from whatever trauma caused one, or more, of those scars, but Shayde wasn't about to pry...

"Okay, so, why don't you start by telling me what you know, and show me how far along your eyes are."

As he requested Lena's accumulated knowledge of the Sharingan, Shayde would remove his more encumbering clothes, from his jacket, to the weights strapped around his ankles, before performing some blatant warm-up exercises. If Lena had gone through anything like Shayde had to awaken his Sharingan, she would be more than aware what was to come after she finished her summarization...

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A man as scarred as her stood before Lena on this training ground, he was handsome and looked tough. Lena felt some attraction towards the adult male, though something like that she rarely thought and never shared - for it was unlike her. She listened to him speak and didn't expect him to be so laid back from his appearance. This helped. She may not have an amazing knowledge of this Dojutsu, but it was hard to not hear about the Sharingan, she was more curious on how this man's pain was compared to hers - no that it was a competition, more so a mutual understanding. He asked of her to spill her knowledge on the eyes and to also prove that she had what he did as well. Before she spoke she watched him take off certain pieces of clothing, further showing her his well toned look - it was nice to have a teacher that was as much eye candy as she was to people. Her voice was soft, but forward;

"I Know that I felt horrible. Felt like everything was crashing down, my heart wanted to rip itself from my chest. That's how it felt when I got these eyes."

Lena closed her eyes, thinking of back then, thinking of all the fighting and the deaths of the people she cared of. The death of Hawkeye, that pain came back - the burning sensation in her eyes that she could not get to grips with. From the thoughts that swirled in her mind, her spirit acted on it's own and activated the Sharingan. A single tomoe spun into view as her eyelids cracked open.

"I know that I can see the world more clearly. I can see what you look like... what you actually look like in here."

Lena gestured to the chest area using her own, hand pressed firmly against the area between her breasts. She was on about that spiritual energy locked within all shinobi, Chakra. How her sharingan showed her what that looked like within others compared to her own. Everyone was different and so were their natures.

"I know that I can read things that normally I wouldn't, like I know how to follow up against an attack and counter it perfectly. A Premonition of sorts, allowing me to see what comes next before it even properly happens. Hand seals is a language I understand. Chakra is something's distinguishing feature. And Illusions are as clear as day. It's a whole new perspective."

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While lost on the exact details, Shayde was surprised how much Lena had managed to figure out for herself. At the very least, she knew, or had a hunch that strong emotions were the trigger, as she was aware that when she awakened her Sharingan, it was during, or right after a heart-wrenching experience, one Shayde could sympathize with wholeheartedly, despite not knowing any details of. From there, she noted she was aware of key abilities of the Sharingan, from it's perception of Chakra, to the near-precognitive ability to read the most minute movements and details to predict the opponent's next move. How she could even distinguish Chakras, and Illusions were easier to grasp than before. While the key points were true, Shayde took the time, whilst continuing his warm ups, to demonstrate, and properly inform the young woman.

"Everything you said is technically correct, but let me tell you exactly what's going on here." As Shayde took a moment to stop preparing his muscles for the apparent 10k hike he was about to perform, he activated his own Sharingan, effortlessly producing 3 Tomoe. "See, all Doujutsu can see Chakra in one form or another. For users of the Sharingan, we perceive it in various shades of color, depending on the person. However, depending on the technique, you have some indicator as to what's about to come your way." Shayde extended his hand out in front of him and opened his palm, producing a small, pale, ghostly flame. With her Sharingan, Lena would be able to clearly see the difference between the flame in his hand, and the raw Chakra still coursing through Shayde's body, as it was moving in a very fast, condensed manner, as opposed to the neutral flow within. At the same time, if she were to turn that perception inwards, and look at her own Chakra flow, she would see hers was ever so slightly a different color than Shayde's, and he gestured her to do so. Silencing the flame in his palm by closing it in on himself, Shayde then stretched his arm out to the side as it released a violent aura of Lightning. Once again, the Chakra on display was different. Rather than the paradoxical highly energetic, yet deathly cold flame, the Lightning would appear as almost imperceptible high-frequency vibrations, causing the Chakra to take on an electrical state. With the visual metaphors hopefully absorbed, Shayde elaborated. "See, an Uchiha isn't able to tell what's coming next by the color of a technique's Chakra, since it's always the same as the person's Chakra. Chakra that's converted into flame doesn't suddenly become red, but it does flow in a certain manner. For flame it becomes condensed, and highly energetic, and for lightning it vibrates at high frequencies, though, I'm sure, on some level, you're aware of these facts. However, from here on out, whenever you have those eyes active, you can use that knowledge to your advantage. Cause this skill, to see the nature of a technique before it's even given form, is one of the best tools for an Uchiha, but only when they know how to use it. Although in most cases it only gives you a moments notice before the technique is given form, and you most likely can see it anyway, those moments, for an Uchiha especially, are crucial, and can mean the difference between victory, or death. You can prepare for many situations when you simply know what's about to come your way."

With the introduction to the perception of Chakra, more or less, complete, Shayde then moved on to the second part of the Uchiha's arsenal; the ability to perceive and predict motions. His stretching, seemingly, complete for now, Shayde approached Lena. As he entered striking distance, he swiftly performed a feint attack, appearing to aim for the young woman's jaw, while truly aiming to knock her off balance. Every subtle shift in his muscles could be perceived by Lena, from the restraint in his arm, to the attempted hidden shifts in his leg. And whether she decided to respond or not, Shayde stopped following through the moment his leg would make contact with the back of Lena's. Due to her knowledge of the Sharingan's precognitive capabilities, Shayde felt like he didn't need to go into a long spiel, since this time it was a very basic concept, yet one that was invaluable in close quarters fights. With that done, Shayde took a few steps back and spoke frankly about their next subject.

"Sorry that that wasn't very entertaining, I'm just not a fan of hurting women, especially when there's no need for it. But the awkwardness of gender equality, and the briefest demonstration of the Sharingan's precognitive perception aside, the last one you mentioned... Hmm... Your Sharingan is still maturing, so it can't really help you in breaking out of a real illusion... For now I guess I'll just fill you in on the basics. The Sharingan, honestly, doesn't do much to assist you in realizing you're in a Genjutsu. The closest thing to that is maybe looking at your own Chakra flow for an erratic pattern, but if the illusion affects your vision itself, it may interfere with that strategy. In most cases you still need to use your noodle to realize you're in a Genjutsu, but the Sharingan does have the ability to forcibly break them. The power of this ability scales with the maturity of your Genjutsu, so right now you'll be lucky if those eyes of yours can help you out of any illusion, but when you get a couple more Tomoe on those peepers of yours, it'll be a very valuable skill. Besides that, when you hit the third Tomoe, you'll also be able to cast the Uchiha's signature Genjutsu, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, just let me know if there's any questions you have."

With the introductory, expositional portion of their training all but wrapped up, Shayde continued doing his stretches, this time in more vivid detail for Lena. Stretching his right arm around his body multiple times, before splitting into two arms that would reach down to his toes without him bending over. Despite his actions being considered as "stretches", he was simply standing still, staring at Lena with a unconcerned face, completely indifferent while his arm did numerous impossible feats, many of which one would expect to hear a sickening "crunch", or evoke some form of reaction from the Uchiha, but no such reaction occurred. Was Shayde some kind of freak, or was this a test? Some illusion done by Shayde during their brief exchange? Was that why he got close to demonstrate the precognitive ability? Had the two shared even a cursory glance where mutual visual contact was achieved? There were too many variables to consider, and Lena had her instructions... Ask any questions she had about her training...

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena raised her hand so that she looked at it, her hand was next to Shayde who was in the distance. The Sharingan showing the differences between her and the other Uchiha, different shades of colour. He then showed off a couple of different elements, she could see how they different from each other by how they acted - being correct about the colour not changing. He moved close to her which was strange, his stretches were for something but he go close until he was in striking distance. And he did strike, Lena saw it - his arms moving before they moved, the signals being received by the muscles, Lena's head jerked back but it was just a feint - a very clever one and Shayde managed to hook his leg around, she saw that too. But he was ahead of her and she was going to get knocked off balance. So instead of trying to counter that strike in a split second she'd counter the fall in a couple. She tilted her body back and stretched out her arms, doing a backwards cartwheel she shows off her athleticism. She gracefully planted both feet on the ground one after another further away from Shayde.

She was about to say something, but instead he lectured her about Genjutsu and how she would be weak to stop powerful illusions how she was at the moment. She had one question that had etched itself into her brain.

"How are you going to unlock my Tomoe?" Lena could guess how, but wanted a confirmation

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Lena asked her perfectly valid question, Shayde responded with an answer she perhaps wasn't expecting.

"I'm not going to unlock anything... You are."

In an instant, Shayde had closed the gap between he and Lena, and proceeded to deliver a rising knee to her abdomen. Gone were the restrained movements when he was showing her how the Sharingan could physically predict actions by focusing on muscle movements and shifts in weight, pressure, direction, etc. Now he was, evidently, out for blood, and his actions told this same story over and over again. This continued for some time, Shayde brutally beating Lena into submission, before he finally halted, and offered her a simple question that would determine her fate...

"Do you hate me?"

The question was simple enough, yet delivered with a disgusted scowl, Shayde's Sharingan looking down upon her bloodied form with impunity. All evidence to the contrary from his previous mannerisms, and the way he spoke, it was as though Shayde's eyes were saying "You will never beat me. You are nothing. Know your place." Shayde simply stood there, waiting for her response...

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Lena asked her perfectly valid question, Shayde responded with an answer she perhaps wasn't expecting.

"I'm not going to unlock anything... You are."

In an instant, Shayde had closed the gap between he and Lena, and proceeded to deliver a rising knee to her abdomen. Gone were the restrained movements when he was showing her how the Sharingan could physically predict actions by focusing on muscle movements and shifts in weight, pressure, direction, etc. Now he was, evidently, out for blood, and his actions told this same story over and over again. This continued for some time, Shayde brutally beating Lena into submission, before he finally halted, and offered her a simple question that would determine her fate...

"Do you hate me?"

The question was simple enough, yet delivered with a disgusted scowl, Shayde's Sharingan looking down upon her bloodied form with impunity. All evidence to the contrary from his previous mannerisms, and the way he spoke, it was as though Shayde's eyes were saying "You will never beat me. You are nothing. Know your place." Shayde simply stood there, waiting for her response...

Lena made a puzzled look at an answer she didn't expect to receive, was he trying to be deep? She watched him approach with some speed, though assumed he was trying to trick her once again - she wouldn't fall for it this time. Lena gasped sharply as she took the hit full force, she saw it coming but did not realise how real it would be, so real and far up her gut. **** the Deep reply she thought, he's gonna end up in a deep grave if this carried on and it did, because of the opening she allowed it allowed Shayde to land a few more hits and sent Lena reeling. She blocked the odd few attacks, but knew a taxing fight like this was something she needed to progress - allowing certain hits to hit her but also reacting to others. Sometimes she couldn't help it and she wanted to just erupt her whole body towards him. He eventually stopped... and spoke.

"Do you hate me?"

"You will never beat me. You are nothing. Know your place."

He had changed so quickly to her, a new environment, this man she saw as attractive suddenly brought her to a bloody pulp, she was aching and was feeling quite angry. Though she did not hate him, it was not in her nature to suddenly hate this man after being beaten in close combat - even with all the insults. But she did want to fight back, and she broke, Lena leapt forward from her crouch and propelled her left fist forward aiming to strike the man across the cheek.

"AAAAH!"

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite his brutal actions, expressions, and the overall demeanor currently felt throughout the training grounds, the young woman couldn't bring herself to muster the will to hate Shayde. But she did have more than enough energy to spring into action and rush forward, aiming to punch Shayde square in his face, and he did nothing to avoid the blow. He simply stood and watched as it connected, giving Lena her first blood. And with that first strike came an unexpected clarity, almost as if a window separating herself from reality had been shattered within the front most recesses of her mind, breaking a Genjutsu Shayde placed on her the moment he activated his 3T. Her wounds inexplicably vanished, as did any and all sensations or feelings of pain, while Shayde's did not. Gritting his teeth through the fist buried into his face, Shayde breathed a belabored sigh, before exclaiming to Lena;

"Should've seen that one coming from a mile away... There was no way an illusion as weak and flimsy as that would ever work... Not as a catalyst for awakening, hell, not even as a motivator to get you there..."

Pushing into the admittedly pretty, but still sturdy fist, he continued;

"I mean, a simple beat down, even an illusory one, would do the trick for awakening the Sharingan, but, and no offense here, you look like you're no stranger to pain... I guess this is my fault for being soft, huh?"

Shayde wouldn't make the same mistake twice. There truly was only one tried and tested method of awakening the Sharingan; trauma. And in his travels, no method got an uninitiated Uchiha their Tomoe faster than showing them the truth of their bloodline... Leaning further into Lena's fist, Shayde's Sharingan shifted from the all-too recognizable Tomoe pattern to a far more amorphous pattern, one that looked like it wasn't fully formed yet. As Lena saw this pattern, she was seemingly instantaneously transported to another location. Countless souls wandered by, smiles happily displaced on their faces, while their clothes marked them as Uchiha. As the world around her shifted, moving beneath her own feet, even though she herself remained in place, she soon found herself standing amidst a hidden war room, plotting to overthrow the very Village they lived within. Again, the world shifted around her, cutting forward several days. Those same smiling faces of the passing Uchiha were strewn about the ground, slaughtered by a shadowy figure with the Sharingan itself; they were slain by one of their own, to prevent the complete collapse of the Village. These images replayed over, and over and over, torturing Lena for what felt like days, until finally it ended. She awoke to her fist, still buried in Shayde's face. Shayde casually lowered the extremity, and told Lena the truth of her nature.

"To love something is to give it the opportunity to be taken from you. In the absence of love, hatred rises, and hatred is a powerful emotion. So powerful in fact that, to we of the Uchiha, it has become a part of the very fabric of our existence. It is through loss, and hatred, and trauma that our eyes develop, and we see the world in a new light. So, I'll ask you again... Do you hate me?"

Whether she could withstand the Genjutsu, and burden of the knowledge of the Clan's past, whether she took the words to heart or not, Shayde had no control over how Lena reacted. He couldn't snap his fingers and magically produce Tomoe for her. This was something she had to do for herself. Shayde could only watch as he had given her the tools, and hopefully the trauma, she needed to progress further on her own path down the dark road of the Uchiha Clan.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena felt a bit bad for Shayde after punching him in the face for it all to be an illusion, though he did put her in an illusion so i guess it kind of balanced out. They remained in spot for a moment and Lena listened to him, it felt like she was keeping him up with her fist. Then his eyes changed, into an entirely different and intricate pattern and spun in his eyes and soon she wasn't in the training grounds anymore.

"Ah Shit..."

Lena watched as events unfolded, her own clan, her own flesh and blood began to die. She wasn't okay with this, but she was fine to begin with. Then she was forced to watch it again, it was the fact that he brain was getting bored with the first few times just viewing it and wanted to look in more detail. Lena grabbed her hand and ran through the streets, trying to shake it off but it would never go. Lena saw a little girl, an innocent child; but also the murderer. Lena ran to the little child as he approached her and dove in the way, but his blade passed through even as she braced for impact the familiar sound of a blade piercing flesh rung in her ears behind her.

"N-no..."

Lena turned around slowly, eyes wide as she saw the child with a blade skewered straight through her. There was so much blood around this innocent figure and Lena's eyes shook in her sockets. She didn't want to see this again, but the Genjutsu would force her too. Her eyes burned as tears filled them, emotions swirled in her head - hate, guilt, heartbreak. Lena fell to her knees in front of the child who had once again been skewered. And then she woke, she felt... relieved... but anger grew inside her. She listened to Shayde and responded with a growl;

"No. Not You. Him."

Lena's eyes burst open, flourished red and anew. She was gesturing in a different direction, but was staring at Shayde straight in the eye and it would be clear to him that she had awakened her second tomoe. In her mind she was pointing towards the man that was murdering the whole clan... the children... even though he wasn't there, for her he was still fresh in the mind.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite there not being another soul around for miles, Lena pointed to some invisible figure, and yet the gesture was as clear as day. She couldn't bring herself to hate the man that had assaulted her with the true, but the one responsible for creating it? "A rose by any other name." he thought to himself. It wasn't the exact reason he was looking for, but from the clear signs of mutation within the young woman's eyes, the result was the same. As he wiped away the slight trickling of blood running down his face from the surprisingly damaging punch, Shayde gave Lena some pointers, though not anything she hadn't heard before.

"So right now you should be experiencing a weird case of your mind not catching up tro your eyes. That's natural. It's like going from moving about wearing those weighted training tools, to moving about without them; It can be a bit jarring at first, but it'll pass. With more Tomoe circling your irises, the more you technically see, the slower your vision appears to become as you're able to process more visual data in a shorter time, and so on. Your Sharingan's ability to break through Genjutsu also just got a boost, though it's still not worth much, only about as good to dispel a simple visual Genjutsu. Your eyes only really hit their stride when they achieve that 3rd Tomoe orbiting the pupil. But the kind of trauma you have to go through to get there...? People have died chasing it, and to be honest, even more so for the stage that comes after..."

Looking away from a brief moment to eject some blood that had been pooling within his mouth, he continued.

"So, now you know that the key to unlocking the potential, and secrets contained within those eyes, is trauma, you can forget about my previous question. It was a silly tactic to rile you up, get you to lose your cool at me; clearly it worked, but not as intended. And while it's good that you have a focus for all that hatred, it won't get you very far. So, I'll now ask you... How far are you willing to go to unlock those eyes of yours? Would you be willing to go through hell? Kill innocent people? Watch loved ones die? Kill them yourself? Pluck the Sharingan from their sockets yourself?"

He gave the young woman no time to respond between questions. She was not expected to answer. Shayde was telling her what would happen if she, like so many before her, fell down the dark rabbit hole of chasing more and more power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and the Uchiha were burdened with such a power, more so than other Clans... If they were so inclined, and driven, they could reach the heavens with their eyes... And shatter them completely, leaving the world in ruin, and terror of their power. Switching topics briefly, Shayde went into his own struggles...

"You know, I never had to do any of that... I mean, I got put through hell, but it wasn't really physical... I never got the chance to watch loved ones die... Never had to kill them myself... These eyes of mine? They were a consolation prize, at best... Born from a lack of proof of the fate of those close to me..."

Realizing he was going off on a personal tangent, something bad teachers were known for, Shayde directed his focus back on Lena.

"What about you? I may have added a couple of Tomoe to those eyes of yours, but I certainly didn't awaken them. Unless looking at me is some form of advanced torture, and I did it the moment you laid eyes on me?" Half jokingly, half fishing for compliments, he continued; "Seriously though, what's the story? I don't mean to pry, but it's got to be connected to all those scars you've got, no?"

His words were genuinely inquisitive, but meant no harm if they were a touchy subject. As far as Lena was concerned, Shayde was simply looking for a baseline for how badly she had been fucked up in the passed, that resulted in her awakening, though there was a grating sensation that that wasn't all it was. But with nothing to go off of, she could simply answer, or refuse the question, and ask for the "Trauma Victims Anonymous" meeting to end, and get back to her training.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena listened to her Sensei talk about the traumas that the Uchiha Clan would have to face to gain all their power. Of course the questions he asked were difficult ones initially, she didn't know how far she could go to develop her eyes to her full potential. It was all a blur to her this Uchiha business, until she saw the true slaughter.

But anyway, things moved on to a more personal note - he shared how he progressed and tried to pry into how she started with the Sharingan. He made her laugh, she wasn't afraid to let it out, she folded her arms and dropped a hip. Thinking.

"Oh Shayde, you're a handsome man don't let anyone else tell you otherwise."

She reached out to his face to caress his cheek, feeling bad for punching him, Lena's thumb wiped the blood from his chin and she went back to folding her arms again. She observed the stitching on her biceps for a moment before looking back up at the man.

"I don't know how I was created exactly, but when I woke up I was tied up by my own entrails. Oh and my entrails are a strange thing, I'm not made up of what a human should be made up of. I'm a monster."

Lena opened up her arms and held them out in front of her, the stitching around her forearms slowly began to manipulate itself and move, un-threading which allowed her hand to separate from her limb. The Dark Threads pushed both her hands towards Shayde and wrapped around his body, not tightly, she didn't want to alarm him too much until each hand had manoeuvred around so that they were on the opposite sides of his face, covering his eyes from behind.

"Only thing I have left of myself is my brain and my heart. In conjunction with like, four other hearts that carry the elements of those I have killed and taken for my own... I didn't know at first, but my body itched to consume them, the threads wanted to tear out of my flesh just to fill my body full of hearts. They get uncomfortable if I don't have at least four. And when I do lose a heart, which happened to me recently for the first time, well a couple months ago - it truly feels like dying, it hurts so much just losing that part of yourself - a massive chemical change and the shoot pain throughout each vibrating thread in my body. After a battle of intense emotional stress and the fact that I lost a heart as well, it just finally pushed me to unlock the infamous red eyes."

Lena retracted her hands and they re-attached themselves to her arms, threading up and making her look like a human of some kind. She makes an expression that ringed with anxiety and embarrassment, she sort of covered up her body with her arms instead of having them crossed, like she had just laid herself bare.

"You probably find me repulsive now..."

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lena's handsome comment didn't pass without a reserved blush, but given that they were student and teacher, Shayde didn't allow it to progress any further than that. Of course, he initiated it with his sarcastic complement fishing, but still... To actually catch one? He couldn't help but find some pride in that... He then recoiled slightly, but not jarringly so, as she touched his face, interpreting it as guilt over the blow than anything else. But by the time their training together was done... She would have far more wounds than he did... Shayde then watched, in equal parts curiosity, surprise and empathy, as Lena revealed the truth behind her numerous scars, wounds and seemingly patchwork stitched body. The way she casually unraveled her own body, extending and twisting it to envelop him, it was partially chilling, but also beautiful in it's own way. And with the way she so casually stated that she was a monster, Shayde couldn't help but feel the perfectly content feeling she exuded with her words. She was happy just being herself the way she was. And thus, envy reared it's ugly head within Shayde... He couldn't help feeling jealous over her sense of comfort, as he had done everything within his power to hide his own imperfections, and monstrous nature... He didn't truly react as she covered his eyes with her outstretched arms. It was almost playful, like an old friend begging their "besty" to guess who had gotten the jump on them. However, as Lena explained the origin of her unique biology, Shayde got the answer he sought. From the moment he activated his Sharingan, he had noticed massive accumulations of Chakra within her body, almost like she had numerous, Chakra-filled tumors. As for her Chakra network itself, it appeared as though it were suspended in a fluid, shifting around inside of her, as though it had no solid purchase within her body, and now he knew why... As it finally struck him that those massive accumulations were hearts instead, and contained the Chakra natures of those she stole them from, he quesdtioned everything he knew by acknowledging that such an ability existed in this world. Shayde was more surprised, borderline intrigued, than disgusted at her body though, so as Lena appeared embarrassed, as though this wasn't something she showed to everyone, he had no choice but to respond honestly.

"I don't think you're repulsive, I actually think you're ve-... I mean, stealing hearts is a bit off-putting personally, but the Uchiha have a reputation for killing one another and stealing their eyes, so who am I to judge, you know? Hearts, eyes, it's the same thing in the end... As for whether I consider you a monster..."

Shayde tensed his right arm, as if trying to subdue an urge to punch Lena, for some unknown reason. Out of nowhere he uttered a "Shut up...!!" through bared grit teeth, and yet she had not said anything. As the arm twitched and writhed in place, eventually Shayde let out an exhausted sigh, before the limb twisted and grew, in a very similar, almost parodical manner to Lena's arm manoeuvre from before. As the arm wrapped around her neck just as delicately, yet alarmingly in the shape of a noose, Lena would then bear witness as several eyes and mouths formed along the surface of the cancerous mass of flesh. As the eyes locked onto her own, the mouths all spoke in unison, with numerous overlapping voices.

"He actually thinks you're quite attractive you know, he's just too embarrassed to say it cause it'll make him look unprofessional."

As he looked away, frantically scratching his chin as his face nigh scarlet from the seemingly sentient limb divulging his most personal thoughts as though they were it's own, Shayde gave Lena less of a reason to feel like a monster.

"Yeah... You thought you were a monster? At least those threads of yours don't have a literal mind of their own, that you need to fight constantly just to appear to be normal... I can't just turn that little shit on and off whenever I need to, no matter how much I want to."

He couldn't bring himself to say it, but he acknowledged that, in that moment, they were both monsters, bound together by the blood of the Uchiha. And it was that same blood he would have to spill... As Shayde's expression hardened, like his heart, the extension of Shayde's body he designated "Greed" whispered in Lena's ear.

"If I were you, I'd steel yourself... He'll need to go hard for this last one..."

The message was cryptic, but clear. That resolved face was the same one he put on during the first Genjutsu, when he had apparently resolved to harming the young woman. As Greed slunk back to Shayde, reforming back into the Uchiha's perfectly normal looking, borderline unassuming arm, he gave Lena the briefest of respites, before apologizing.

"I'm sorry..."

Whether she decided to put up her guard or not, it was too late. Closing the gap between the two again, he forced her into direct mutual visual contact with him, initiating another Genjutsu, similar to the one from before, but instead of the sight of watching the Clan perish before her eyes, Shayde decided to torture her with kindness, showing her the good days, nigh, the golden age of the Clan. Something she could never experience, due to their all but confirmed extinction. He was killing her with kindness... In reality, Shayde used that briefest of openings, merely 1 second in reality, to twist and mould Greed into four sharp, knife-edged protrusions of bone which impaled her through the chest, striking at the four hearts... There couldn't be any half-measures here. If she wanted to master her Sharingan, she would need to pay a hefty price, but if Shayde's math was correct, and the 4 hearts he had stabbed were the one's Lena had been forced by her own body to steal, then her heart was still, hopefully, intact somewhere within her labyrinthine biology... He didn't know for sure, since he wasn't a Hyuuga with the ability to perceive the inner workings of the body, and strike with such precision as to target the Chakra network itself, so he simply had to trust that Lena was forthcoming about there being 4 additional hearts, plus her own...

Tearing his shape-shifted limb back through her body, taking the hearts back out with it, he wrapped his "normal", left arm around her waist as one of the tendrils moved to cradle her head, beating heart within sight, but seemingly forever out of reach now. He let her down easy, a common occurrence when men broke women's hearts, but in this case it was far too literal to be funny. carefully laying her on the ground, Shayde face clearly showed that he took no pleasure from this, but given her resistance to a straight beating, and the fact she had already been subjected to his Genjutsu, paired with her description of how it felt when just one heart was destroyed, it was all he could think of to push her over the edge, without killing her... The Genjutsu? Despite its torturous nature, showing what she could never experience on her own, it was indeed a kindness. While she indeed never would experience them herself, she could say that she experienced them at all, instead of her only thoughts of the Clan being of their death, and sordid history... It was an attempt to distract her, at least initially, saving her from the sheer shock of the cowardly, savage act Shayde had resorted to... Would she immediately rise to her feet, distraught beyond belief, and take out her wrath, hatred, anger and fury upon Shayde, or would she simply succumb to her wounds, and mental fatigue after a second high-level Sharingan Genjutsu... He wasn't a doctor, so he had absolutely no idea, so he simply waited to see what would happen, keeping a cautious ear out for the sound of a beating heart beat it's last...

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena let out a little laugh at the comparison between her stealing hearts and the Uchiha taking eyes, though the fact that she was subject to both at this point bothered her. Though more pressing things happened as Shayde became tense and then she saw it, what he had been hiding from her, the monstrous arm that erupted from his person. She stood there as it wrapped around her neck and looked down upon it. The Arm spoke, telling Lena Shayde's true feelings - she didn't react to it.

She listened. They were both similar. But there was something Shayde still didn't know about her, during the battle for... Lena stopped thinking when the arm addressed her and then Shayde apologised. She gritted her teeth and tried to reach for Shayde but it was too late, she was put into the Genjutsu and sent back again.

IT was nice being surrounded and welcomed into a family, it was rare Lena had that and being here was actually a kindness. Something she wasn't really ready for was to be rained down upon with Kindness and even though in the back of her mind she recognised this tactic - her heart didn't want it to be true. She let herself be fooled. But as her fears it was cut short... or stabbed short.

She felt her body go numb and the surge of pain just shoot through each thread that made up her body, she could feel each individual aspect of herself die as she lost control of the threads that kept her together for a moment. She returned from the genjutsu, seeing the face of Shayde before her vision fade to black. In reality what was about to happen in her mind would only last barely a second;

It was dark, she was mid fall, mid stitches coming undone before she fell apart. Each heart of hers screamed a piercing voice that erupted and rang in her metaphorical ear. Her feeling of touch was gone, her sight was also gone, she tasted copper, smell was like back then. Latching onto the sense of smell it took her back, back to when she was born again - the only moment she remembered and nothing before. The same room she was tied up in by the threads she was made up of, he vision returned and she looked around - back there...

...it was like she had been here forever, everything after escaping was all a lie and a dream and she had made up the progress in her life just to feel better. Was this insanity? She looked around, back in the basement of the Blood Prison she was being kept at. She tried to scream but her voice was muted, she felt her lips parting to let the voice out, felt them stretch to as wide as they could but nothing escaped from her mouth. She stopped and hung there from her arms, silently crying.

Sound filled her ears from the silence. A Footstep. She looked up and saw the man, the man from back then who had tortured and raped her over and over until she gained control. He was in the same attire, his surgeon mask and goggles. He got closer and closer, Lena writhed and struggled, panicked as he did so. She wanted to not be here, she wanted to escape and go back to being at home. She wanted to be back in that training field, laughing and feeling like she was special, feeling like she could flirt and not see this man - this FUCKING room. The man was on her, tearing at her body with medical tools, groping her skin and caressing her figure, he was creepy - evil with the way he was rough but also soft. This was her life now... The lights shut off in her body. She could only feel one heart, one left.

Dark.

Sorrow

Her head was cocked back, looking at the ceiling as the surgeon went to work on her. She felt the dark heart left in her body pump rapidly, her lifeless body tensed up and her jaw cracked open as she let out a painful constant scream as the Dark Chakra manifested from her hands and leaked across her body, enveloping her skin with purple chakra until it consumed her entirely. Her schlera became black, her hair violet, and the aura from her body radiated with despair. She tore her hands away from the threads excruciatingly.

Lena's left hand whipped around and somehow gripped the surgeon in her head's neck, tightly, not letting a single bit of air leak into his wretched body. The dark that enveloped her and released her leg weights from around her legs and she propelled from the ground at high speed, slamming the surgeon again the brick wall of the other end of the torture room. Her piercing red eyes donned the 3 Tomoe and looked deeply into his soul through the goggles.

In reality, Lena was mid fall, he stitching was coming un-done. All happening in some kind of slow motion - until her Dark chakra radiated from her hands, her cocked back head screamed into the sky - synchronising with the moment she constantly screams in her nightmare. The Dark chakra envelopes her and breaks her free, dropping her leg weights as it tears them off her body. She stands up right again, her stitching latching back onto her body - the events happening in her dream mirroring real life now as she grips Shayde around the neck and charges him into a tree. She stood in front of him, staring passed him like she was staring at another.

A Voice radiated from where her mouth should have been. Her grip tightened around his neck.

"I'm no longer your toy.... I am FREE."

You must be registered for see images

(Meiton: Mikoto no Yabun) – Dark Release: Lords of the Outer Night
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will focus their chakra into the mark on their hand to release their dark chakra from within it. It will pour out and momentarily coat their body before fusing into it. The purpose of this is for the user’s body to undergo an elemental conversion, namely a transformation into dark chakra. The dark chakra will be condensed to the point it behaves as “solid” similar to techniques like Water Release: Sword of Draining and so they will be susceptible to attack from solid elements such as Earth Release. The violet-coloured form they assume will possess all of the traits and attributes of Meiton such as the ability to absorb chakra and certain elemental techniques. They will be capable of absorbing attacks following Dark’s elemental S/W (B-Ranks for weaknesses, A-Ranks for neutrals and S-Ranks for strengths). If the user is struck by an attack that exceeds this such as A-Rank water, they will be forced out of their transformation and sustain the full damage of the technique which struck them. Even solid elements such as Earth or Steel will be capable of interacting with and harming them in this form due to it’s previously mentioned tangibility. Upon contact with living beings, the user will be capable of siphoning chakra from their body (20 per strike). The real utility of this form is exhibited when certain conditions are met. For each technique absorbed while this is active, all of the user’s techniques gain +5 damage per absorption and the duration of this transformation is extended by two turns. While this is active, the user can only use Dark, the elements which compose it, any CE based on them and non-elemental abilities.

Note: Lasts four turns and can only be used twice per battle
Note: No A-Rank or above Dark on the turn this ends
Note: No A-Rank or above Fire or Lightning on the turn it ends
Note: Cannot be used whilst restricting the opponent's Earth Release in any way.

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye - 3 Tomoe
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, apologies for the delay. Still getting used to this new site, and really missing some of my old tools from NB, but I'll endeavor to get through this, for you. :heart:

Shayde did nothing as Lena apparently snapped, feeling like he had struck a nerve that he hadn't intended to, but was apparently needed all the same. As she stared daggers through, or perhaps past, him, Shayde took one look at the newly formed Tomoe, and knew that, despite how bad he felt about his actions, they were justified, and worth it in the end. Though, his throat, if it were inhabited by some form of sentient mass of writhing flesh instead of his arm, would strongly disagree, as it was being strangled of every last ounce of strength and life with every passing second Lena remained in this new, enraged state. Believing it to be more detrimental than beneficial to harm her further, Shayde simply tensed his necks muscles, then channeled Chakra into them, hardening them to a level comparable to iron, granting himself a brief respite from the young woman's ire.

As he simply stared at the furious, confused young woman, Shayde reached into his pockets with his left arm, while his right seemed to writhe and twist. After several moments, Shayde then raised four tendrils, much like the ones that had previously impaled Lena, yet at the end of these muscular masses of flesh there wasn't a quartet of skewered hearts, but freshly pumping organs. He hoped this would, at the very least, prevent further strangulation, and at best make up for his previous actions.. As he waited for her to realize the peace offering, Shayde also presented a pair of scrolls to Lena, urging her to cease this outburst.

"Come on... We've got a lot of work to do..."

( Doujutsu: Chikan ) Eye Technique: Substitution
Type: Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20
Description: A simple technique, usable by Sharingan users through their prowess with illusionary arts, this genjutsu works solely as a defensive measure. The user will produce an illusionary copy of himself while he escapes the path/area of the attack with a rapid movement, unnoticed and masked by the technique. The enemy will see and hear the user in the original place until the attack connects with the illusionary copy, at which point it will disperse, revealing the true location of the user. The technique can be controlled so as to have the illusionary copy interact and talk in specific ways with the enemy for other purposes, while the user remains hidden from the targets perception. The illusion is often personalized from user to user, namely in its dispersion, sometimes in relation to the users elemental affinity or summoning companions, following a theme unique to him. The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones. Only techniques which can be escaped by moving out of their way running or through movement can be defended from with this. The main limit however, is that, since its a sustainable illusion, triggering any offensive action towards the target will immediately release the illusion, be it a simple taijutsu move or a ninjutsu attack; any aggressive action the user wants to take will immediately break his focus and control over the technique, releasing the target from it. The stronger the user is with Genjutsu, the easier the technique is to use.
Note: This version of the technique is used by Sharingan users
Note: Usable 6 times per match for Primary Genjutsu Specialists, without the need for eye contact; other Sharingan users can use it 3 times and require eye contact for Mid and Long range usage.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan active.
Note: Movement speed is bound by the users rank.

( Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu ) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
Note: Can only be done 2 times per opponent on techniques that have hand seals
Note: Copied technique can only be used in the event it's witnessed in and only once
Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena's grip tightened, she was very upset and her unyielding rage had consumed her. But with the replacement of her old organs she was starting to regain control with her old personality traits sort of pushing against this dominant one. Her deep purple aura subsided and her grip softened, she let go of the Uchiha - allowing him to drop to the floor. She shook her head and blinked. Though her purple skin remained and she was still a bit different.

"You pushed me. Huh? Shayde Uchiha, you're looking even better right now."

Lena's personality changed a bit, like she was almost new. She took the scroll into her hands and looks through it. A substitution technique that uses the power of illusion and her 3 Tomoe sharingan's gaze.

"Would've been helpful for you if you were a little bit faster sweetie. Though you've got a pretty rigid neck so I guess you make up for it in other ways~ I can see myself using this when the time arises."

She looked at the other scroll, reading it over for a moment her gaze concentrated.

"Copy Technique, seems pretty limited but I suppose it makes sense. Since I have access to AE it would be pretty interesting to see if I could copy other people's AE techniques, though I suppose I cannot."

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite keeping her ferocious facade, Lena's temper quickly normalized once she had been given her hearts back. She didn't even inquire as to how they were completely intact, despite being impaled and ripped from her being. The answer was simple; She didn't need to know, all she needed was the comfort that came with having them back... As she made taunting remarks, she soon leveled Shayde a question as to how the Copy technique would work against less conventional fields. The question was indeed an intriguing one, but the answer, at least to Shayde, was rather simple.

"I'm not an expert when it comes to other Clan's abilities, but if my understanding of this Jutsu doesn't fail me, if the technique you try to copy has seals, and you can perform it, the Copy Technique would work. It's when you don't know the field the Jutsu is for, or there are no seals for you to interpret and copy, that this technique fails you. So, interpret and use that knowledge however you wish."

As he cleared his throat and gave the traumatized connection between his torso and head a strained twist. Evidently he would have to refrain from "playing" with Lena any further, otherwise, he would not be surprised to find the length of flesh and bone relieved from his body. Not wanting to keep the young woman waiting any longer, Shayde then pulled out two scrolls.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their Sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu.

Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.)

( Doujutsu: Shiranui ) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target. The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.

Note: Requires 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Utakata ) - Illusion Eye Technique: Ephemeral
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: An illusion where the user simply points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand, they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds that soon after turn into kunai that attack them.They are further damaged by being tortured by images of their friends insulting them.

Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.

Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

( Dōjutsu: Jigokuken ) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings, similar to Tsukiyomi, go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around. The user then manipulates the swords to pierce the opponent's body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyzes the opponents body restricting their overall performance, preventing movement for one turn.
Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon ) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu, the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack.

Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan and binding lasts 1 turn.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.

Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Bōshi Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.

Note: Requires three Tomoe Sharingan and eye contact.

( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.

Note: Requires two Tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use.

(Bōshi Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Type:Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: N/A
Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.

Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

Shayde then casually handed over the two, one scroll being marked with a closed eye, signalling that the Jutsu contained within could be performed without eye-contact, and the other emblazoned with an open eye, sporting 3 Tomoe proudly, indicating the opposite.

"And with this, our business is pretty much concluded. Just give those a read, and give me your impressions, maybe ask any questions you have, but it's doubtful. They're all pretty standard. Well... All except for one, which can be more complicated, and powerful that all of the others combined... Anyway, you've got a lot to read, so you'd better get started."

Shayde's words were very matter-of-fact, almost as though he took the attempt on his life that followed after the attempt on Lena's personally, though that wasn't quite it. Rather, for the first time in quite a while, he felt like he had found, and helped develop, an Uchiha who would very rapidly eclipse him... For an Uchiha-no, for any person to contain so much rage, and power, and the abilities to match it, it was harrowing to think about both Lena's past, and her future... And yet, despite this fear, Shayde couldn't wait to see what kind of monster would be unleashed from Lena's potential, should she ever learn to see through the eyes of an kaleidoscope. He didn't want to let on, but Shayde couldn't wait to see it with his own eyes.