Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it is the highest point a basic sharingan can reach so it maxes out the abilities of the basic sharingan like enhanced perception and tracking abilities,deduction and prediction and so on.With it you can pierce through B rank and bellow visual genjutsu.Of course it has all the abilities of the lower level sharingan.But it also gains a new ability to hypnotize the opponent through eye contact if they are a rank or more below (can you emphasize a bit on how this hypnosis works and how it is countered?).Also with the 3T sharingan come most of the Uchiha's clan genjutsu techniques and also if you are of sannin rank with 3t you can activate the sharingan passively.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that much says most about 3T. In addition.

3T is an upgrade of 2T and with it, your eye is much more powerful and your tracking ability becomes 3T. You'll be able to follow movement and see chakra with clearer perception.

The Hypnosis thing as I believed, can not be used passively in our RP. It is used through the generic sharingan genjutsu which you'll learn and also the hypnosis was mentioned due to you being able to control how your target react using sharingan genjutsu. This, you can not achieve through normal genjutsu. With sharingan genjutsu, You can make the opponent's body move out of their own free will as seen when used against Naruto. This is what makes it powerful.

Have you any other question before we proceed with the genjutsu training?

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It says you can discern and pierce through B rank and bellow visual gen,LoK said you do that by channeling chakra into the eyes and so on (a few years ago tho,when I was getting 2T).Anyway can you still for higher rank gen by looking at a part of your body,most notably arms or if that isn't enough,your abdomen see that your chakra flow is irregular and like that deduce that you are in a genjutsu?

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, however, you have no course to check your chakra flow unless you have already suspected a genjutsu via normal means and what to confirm by viewing your chakra network.

Now start by focusing chakra into your eyes and look directly into my clones eyes. Use your sharingan to cast an illusion of your making on him. Go all out, be creative as to what illusion you want to craft based on your imagination. So do something out of the ordinary but in a way its not too obvious. Remember, sharingan genjutsu are able to control the victims body depending on how you fashion the illusion.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember that last time I had a sharingan bio I said at the beginning of the fight that I'm making a preventative check of my chakra flow every turn and did so every turn xD

Alright,I start by gathering chakra towards my sharingan and as I glare at my opponent I cast an illusion onto him.This illusion doesn't do anything at first.However as being an Uchiha is tied with fire release usage,every time I use a fire technique and the opponent sees me do so,the illusion makes him feel very painful burning all over his body.If he looks at himself he would see his skin turning red and blistering before turning black and beginning to smolder.This happens on the opponent seeing the fire I make,regardless of distance or does it hit him or not.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a very nice genjutsu. Now cast a more binding genjutsu and one that can be used to control the body of the victim, or perhaps a genjutsu that his body would be made to think it needs to move.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not really sure how controlling the opponents movement works,I guess you can't just make him move to the left/right or nod his head and such xD

Well I once again cast an illusion onto your clone,however this time I make it so he sees several chains bursting out of the ground,the wrap tightly around his wrists and above both his heel joints.Completely restricting his limb movement,after that they tighten,forcing the opponent to spread his legs and arms to the sides of his body,leaving him open for attack.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you said, you make chains force him to spread his legs in the illusion. In turn, they do the same movement in reality. Say you make a strong human grab and restrict him from behind, the human may force his hands by diverting his own weapon against him in the illusion and thus the body can be fooled to undergo same movement and should the target have a sort of weapon on his hands, he could cut or impale himself.

You learned

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy
Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Next

I put you in a A-rank Illusion where your hairs begin to grow rapidly and would begin to bind you. You eye lashes would grow and cover your eyes completely so you can't see.

So this is a simple illusion which you can not break with Kai. Also I don't want you to pierce through the illusion but I want you to analyse and detect you are in an illusion and then use your sharingan to reverse the effect of the illusion towards me. You would be releasing yourself also in the process.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu. Note: Can only be used once every two turns. Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast
( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few questions about the last one.How does evading eye contact work,if the opponent hasn't said anything about it,and I say that I look him in the eye and cast an illusion,it is now cast right,he can't say he now diverts his eyes or smth?
Also is it limited or does it kinda encompass pretty much all other genjutsu techniques?

Suddenly the body hair all over my body began to rapidly grow and bind me my eyes get covered by the hair as well.However while I do feel that something is gripping my limbs,I have no feeling in the hairs,like they are being pulled which if it were my real hair I would certainly feel.I decide that this is probably an illusion as well so I gather chakra to my sharingan and divert the illusion towards you while also freeing myself from it,while you would see the exact same effects as I have just earlier.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although the second genjutsu does not require eye contact, but what you said about eye contact is true. If the target does not mention him avoiding eye contact then by default, you can lock eyes with him and cast your genjutsu. Once you cast your genjutsu, he can not say he diverts his eyes anymore as he is already captured.

Any other question?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The next one requires direct eye contact, limited to short range but very powerful. You'll look directly into my clone's yes and put him in an hypnosis like genjutsu. You would trick his mind as well as his body. His body would be tricked to fall asleep while his mind would seem to be awake.

( Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin ) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I channel chakra into my sharingan,I look into the eyes of your clone and mess up his chakra flow once again.This time I cast an illusion that makes him fall asleep but he would continue to see me like he did a moment ago,so he would basically be in a dream that tricks him that he is still awake while he is actually sleeping.

This one is a bit weird,what happens really,lets say I do this and then does the opponent continue to see my movement and other attacks,like a fireball but can't react as he is sleeping?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takes one turn before the sleep takes effect. Apparently the target would need to break the illusion within the turn else, he'll be asleep and would not be able to react to any attack. The illusion is kinda devious as to it's difficult to detect should you be put in one. This is where so many things comes into play. You can factor the fact that your eyes are locked with the sharingan to check if something had happened to using, banking on the sharingan's genjutsu knowledge and fame.

So how would you detect this particular kind of illusion?

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure,if I am caught in this and the enemy fires a fireball at me and I naturally want to perform a water technique,would I in the illusion see that I'm performing the water and defending(while I really don't) or would I feel as if I can't do anything due to being asleep?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'll most logically be unable to even move your body. What makes this more deadly is since your real body is asleep, you may not even be able to mold chakra. Very Op. The best is to try avoiding the sleep in the first place.

Say this technique is used against you in short range and a kunai is lunged at you, you can use your hand to block the kunai and get cut in the process. You'll be breaking the illusion before you really sleep.

1st turn
The illusion is used on you and fire is launched
You can still move as you are not asleep yet. If you don't break the illusion this turn, then you'll succumb to its full efect. You can perform water to defend from the fire. Maybe a water technique that is also a full body surge so as to break you out of the illusion as well as defend the attack.

2nd turn
You defended the fire in first turn with water but failed to break the illusion
You are asleep
The opponent is free to do to your body as he pleases.