Tsukiyomi.

(Shisui's MS deal)

Izanagi.

Izanami.

Rinnegan.

Susano'o.

Now PERFECT Susano'o?!?!

DANG! HOW FAR THEY GONNA TAKE IT?!

Everlasting stages. Really illustrates the term: "Never perfect"/"Ever-lasting strive for perfection.", eh?

trevjb12321

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thank you. I did not realize that this was under the wrong section. I saw "questions" and went nuts. I apologize.

But even still: I know that most of the listed were abilities, but still, a new portion of the sharingan that must be perfected. Otherwise, the sharingan would just be any other eye tech. The Uchiha are known for their prowess and inane knowledge of their techs. So if they unlock a new ability, they just GOTTA MASTER IT.

And when I say "stages", i don't mean to narrow it down to physical changes, but more so just new levels/abilities that are new to THEM.

Point of the thread was: HOW MANY HIDDEN SECRETS ARE THEY GONNA REVEAL?! It has seemed (up to this point), the just because the Rinnegan was an evolved Sharingan, it was deemed as better. But idk... after all these little secrets that the Sharingan has gotten...

Kinda makes ya wonder...

If they would go, as in depth, into the Rinnegan, what would we find? Even MORE insane abilities?

But that's a dif thread. For meow: Sharingan is (too?) insane!

purewesome

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
uchiha hater ???

bcs u wont complain how naruto got his power

1tail
2tail
3tail
rasengan
another 10 version of rasengan
Sage mode
half mad qb mode now
qb mode
now tbb and this still keep on going + every stage there will be 1-2 more rasengan version dont u think he should also stop

trevjb12321

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
uchiha hater ???

bcs u wont complain how naruto got his power

1tail
2tail
3tail
rasengan
another 10 version of rasengan
Sage mode
half mad qb mode now
qb mode
now tbb and this still keep on going + every stage there will be 1-2 more rasengan version dont u think he should also stop

ON THE CONTRARY!

I don't want them to stop!

Naruto is on equal grounds with Sasuke, in terms of insane power ups.
It's just that I can only assume that Naruto gets his power ups, not only because he's the main character, but due to his TB. I'm not trying to say one's better than the other, it's just that we've seen insane abilities given to the ENTIRE RACE of Uchiha, as opposed to the one character (Naruto). In their sense, it's more of a: "You have this kind of blood in you... SO GET IT DONE." Rather than: "If you believe, then do it."

Idk. I'm tryin really hard to stay in-between the fanboy-isms... But I might just have to accept that the Sharingan is much more appealing to me. :/

purewesome

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ON THE CONTRARY!

I don't want them to stop!

Naruto is on equal grounds with Sasuke, in terms of insane power ups.
It's just that I can only assume that Naruto gets his power ups, not only because he's the main character, but due to his TB. I'm not trying to say one's better than the other, it's just that we've seen insane abilities given to the ENTIRE RACE of Uchiha, as opposed to the one character (Naruto). In their sense, it's more of a: "You have this kind of blood in you... SO GET IT DONE." Rather than: "If you believe, then do it."

Idk. I'm tryin really hard to stay in-between the fanboy-isms... But I might just have to accept that the Sharingan is much more appealing to me. :/
u r a fanboy still u r not accepting uchiha and defending naruto

tell me how many uchiha really used the power u said ???

1 ???? and u made a thread for it ..........presently there is only 2 uchiha left alive one is tobi or madara and sasuke 2.. edo itachi and madara can go off the scene anytime

and tobi wont even used a single uchiha tech which u mention

soo whats wrong if 1 uchiha gets what he deserve kishi never said this is the final thing as long as its no where said this is the end of uchiha evolution u can expect upgrades