Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara had moved through the forest swiftly, it wasn't a difficult task of moving from one village to another, the only troublesome part was that there was a division of shinobi behind him, mobilizing and attempting to track him. He was repressing his chakra and since he had passed chakra into a seal and attached it to a bird, he would at least shake their trackers for a few hours.

As he rushed through the forest, from his peripheral, he saw a man near a tree to his left and instinctively dashed behind a tree; was he followed? Did the man know what he had stole? Raising his hand to his pocket, Madara gripped the scroll. He couldn't let it fall back into enemy hands and even if the man was no foe, who's to say that he wouldn't be interrogated after the ninjas realized they were tracking a bird and they would find the man had seen Madara? He couldn't risk the chance. Moving his hand to his kunai pouch, Madara grabs two different kunais and jumps up on the branch above him, moving quietly from tree to tree until he had made his way behind the man and slowly climbed down. Throwing one of the kunai above the ninja, it strikes the tree branch over their head and makes an audible thud as leaves fall. Catching the man off guard, Madara moves quickly behind him and places a kunai under his throat, speaking in a raspy voice.

"You picked a bad time to be here."

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark was lying on a branch with his head back on the stump lurking around, the forest silent and he couldn't hear anything, he thought this was weird so he turned his neck side to side to view his surroundings but found nothing, something isn't right.. He quickly perceives the kunai that was thrown above his head but before he could act there was a sharp blade by his throat.. and the man spoke... He knew this man was different, this man was leagues above him in skill and in experience, was this the end? It couldn't be.. This wasn't the way he wanted to go down, not here and definitely not like this.. He smirked and responded to the mystery man in a cheeky manner..

"Heh, now why is that?"

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Stark was lying on a branch with his head back on the stump lurking around, the forest silent and he couldn't hear anything, he thought this was weird so he turned his neck side to side to view his surroundings but found nothing, something isn't right.. He quickly perceives the kunai that was thrown above his head but before he could act there was a sharp blade by his throat.. and the man spoke... He knew this man was different, this man was leagues above him in skill and in experience, was this the end? It couldn't be.. This wasn't the way he wanted to go down, not here and definitely not like this.. He smirked and responded to the mystery man in a cheeky manner..

"Heh, now why is that?"
As the man spoke, Madara pressed the kunai closer to his neck, causing a thin line of crimson to begin to slowly drop. He could tell the man was a ninja, his response was too calm and calculated to be a normal traveler, which presented another problem. If the man was allied to those who he was fleeing from, he couldn't afford to leave him alive; it could turn deadly for himself.

"The time for jokes are not now....who are you and what are you doing here, and," pushing the kunai against his throat with more force, "I will know if you're lying"

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the man spoke, Madara pressed the kunai closer to his neck, causing a thin line of crimson to begin to slowly drop. He could tell the man was a ninja, his response was too calm and calculated to be a normal traveler, which presented another problem. If the man was allied to those who he was fleeing from, he couldn't afford to leave him alive; it could turn deadly for himself.

"The time for jokes are not now....who are you and what are you doing here, and," pushing the kunai against his throat with more force, "I will know if you're lying"
"Hmph have it your way, I'm looking for someone.. Rather.. I'm tracking someone, I'm in need of a teacher to teach me a certain.. something. My luck has either run up or run out, cause you're the man I seek.. So tell me, which is it? Madara Uchiha."