Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now, one tomoe is the most fun part of your training. Well, fun for me, not for you.Tell me how most uchiha unlock their sharingan? xd
Uchihas are a special clan born with KG and for them to unlock sharinghan they have to undergo rigorous training but in cases it is unlocked by negative emotions such as anger and revenge.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchihas are a special clan born with KG and for them to unlock sharinghan they have to undergo rigorous training but in cases it is unlocked by negative emotions such as anger and revenge.
Or, they get beaten half to death and suddenly, in that moment of desperation the power reveals itself in the form of one tomoe, what do you think we are going to be doing next?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beat me to death by training in hopes of unlocking the sharinghan perhaps ? XD
As you stand there in the open rocky area trying to understand how you're going to unlock your sharingan, your beloved sensei disappears and appears behind you kicking you in your right ribs from behind with his right leg sending you flying into a pile of rocks to your left before you know what's hit you.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

Ashhwin

Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you stand there in the open rocky area trying to understand how you're going to unlock your sharingan, your beloved sensei disappears and appears behind you kicking you in your right ribs from behind with his right leg sending you flying into a pile of rocks to your left before you know what's hit you.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.
As you quickly flashed behind my back, Mikhail sres your right leg coming straight for his right rib with the corner of his eyes. He manages to block the attack with a firm elbow block and deflects your leg away and with a swift turn and fancy footwork, he turns and hits you on the left shin with Mikhail's left leg and knocks you to the ground.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you quickly flashed behind my back, Mikhail sres your right leg coming straight for his right rib with the corner of his eyes. He manages to block the attack with a firm elbow block and deflects your leg away and with a swift turn and fancy footwork, he turns and hits you on the left shin with Mikhail's left leg and knocks you to the ground.
Note: I used a jutsu to strike you, therefore you need to use a jutsu to counter, instead of free form like that.

As you bring your arm down to block my original kick, on contact, my leg hardens to solid rock, smashing into your arm, with solid striking force, near on breaking your arm sending you off flying.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+40 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Ashhwin

Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Note: I used a jutsu to strike you, therefore you need to use a jutsu to counter, instead of free form like that.

As you bring your arm down to block my original kick, on contact, my leg hardens to solid rock, smashing into your arm, with solid striking force, near on breaking your arm sending you off flying.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+40 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals
With no time to react to the attack from you, Mikhail gets hit with such force shattering most of his bones of his right hand. The impact sends him flying however he manages to hold on to his breath and gasps for air. With the few Chakra he has left with him, he sets a lightning field to act as a defense from further attacks
(Raiton: Purazuma Bōru) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 20 (+5 per turn active)
Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow. However the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques while sustaining the technique. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active and use it to ram against them. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have changed my mind on the approach to the sharingan, rather than the classic way of beating you to holy hell to unlock it. Lets assume i just hit you with an F rank jutsu or something, you went half dead, sharingan formed, you pass out, i heal you and now a week later we are back in the classroom.

Tell me what you know about the one tomoe sharingan?

Ashhwin

Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have changed my mind on the approach to the sharingan, rather than the classic way of beating you to holy hell to unlock it. Lets assume i just hit you with an F rank jutsu or something, you went half dead, sharingan formed, you pass out, i heal you and now a week later we are back in the classroom.

Tell me what you know about the one tomoe sharingan?
One Tomoe sharinghan is the first level of sharinghan you unlock. When you have this unlocked, you will be able to see through your opponent's moves and copy jutsu signs to a certain extent.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Tomoe sharinghan is the first level of sharinghan you unlock. When you have this unlocked, you will be able to see through your opponent's moves and copy jutsu signs to a certain extent.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Speed chart - read this thread, it's all about how speed and tracking works in the rp

Sharingan:
  • 1 tomoe: x1.5
  • 2 tomoe: x2
  • 3 tomoe: x3
  • MS: x4
  • EMS: x5
You can track your base speed +4. The sharingan enhances this. Read the full guide it will explain better.

Do you have any questions

Ashhwin

Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Speed chart - read this thread, it's all about how speed and tracking works in the rp

Sharingan:
  • 1 tomoe: x1.5
  • 2 tomoe: x2
  • 3 tomoe: x3
  • MS: x4
  • EMS: x5
You can track your base speed +4. The sharingan enhances this. Read the full guide it will explain better.

Do you have any questions
Hello sensei, your student has finally returned to find salvation. Well I gave all of that a read but didn't quite understand the movement speed part.other than that it's all clear.

Ashhwin

Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About time...

Break it down and explain it to me then
Sharinghan is a kekkai genkei that only awakens in the time of danger. Like any other doujutsu you are able to see the flow of Chakra. With the sharinghan you are perception ability is also increased which hlps you to foresee the enemy movements and anticipate against it. However it can not stay activated for a long period of time and has a huge toll on your body.
I didn't quite get the ms part

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharinghan is a kekkai genkei that only awakens in the time of danger. Like any other doujutsu you are able to see the flow of Chakra. With the sharinghan you are perception ability is also increased which hlps you to foresee the enemy movements and anticipate against it. However it can not stay activated for a long period of time and has a huge toll on your body.
I didn't quite get the ms part
Don't worry about the MS part for now.

What we are here to do is make sure you can use your sharingan.

Now, lets go through the tracking side of things first. I'm not sure if you've seen but we have a speed chart in the rp. This gives numerical values to how fast you can move and how fast you can track someone moving. So like, the Eight Inner Gates, give you mad speed buffs, and give you multipliers to your speed, the same as the sharingan sees stuff in slower motion, allowing you to track more.

It's broken down into two sections, movement speed and tracking speed. Have a read through:

https://animebase.me/threads/speed-chart.721673/