0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here we go, flame jacket on!

Sharingan is copy wheel.

Mangekyou is Caleidoscope.

I believe that it's possible for ALL Mangekyou users to use jutsu's out of a certain Caleidoscope of jutsu's TO A CERTAIN EXTEND, some examples: Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Izanami, Izanagi, etc (pretty much all jutsu's with the names of Shinto gods)

HOWEVER, like the Rinnegan, you either way need to be skilled with it, and that might take years, or in some cases, even conditions(eye for Izanagi/Izanami), or to have TWO eyes(Susanoo), or Senju DNA.

The plot thickens: I think that after you used the technique's, the MS isn't even required anymore TO SOME EXTEND(depending on the mastery of that certain jutsu)

Possible misconceptions:

Madara doesn't have Tsukiyomi:

When connected to the Gedo, he has... with ONE Sharingan:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Naruto wiki seems to agree(not legit, but still)

IMO this is Tsukiyomi. The control of space(feelings/visual), and time, inside a genjutsu.

According to my idea's, Obito could've copied Tsukiyomi here. His mastery, again, depends on being linked to the Gedo, or Juubi.

Sasuke versus Bee was Tsukiyomi(we all know the infamous scan of ongoing debate)

Itachi, we all know his supreme mastery with it. :scorps:

What about amaterasu?

Itachi: check!

Sasuke: Check! And quite the little master with it.

Madara: Check! IMO prerequisite for Susanno'

wiki supports

Obito: Check! IMO, however, he uses his right eye, like Itachi for it, so an indication is isn't good with it, even if he could.

The thing: Madara has Susanoo as major technique, doesn't care for the other two for battle.
Obito has Kamui, so naturally he focuses on that.

I call it legit, only for two things: Kamui, and kotoamatsukami. The only thing I can say is that the other don't know about it very well to use it practically, or focus on their respective techniques.

Something else:

Madara's PS depends on Rinnegan: TRUE IMO

The perfect Susanoo's chakra is stabilized, unlike the other, sharingan depending Susanoo's, I think Creation of all things is responsible for this.

Last edited:

The Western Wheel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:
Reactions: Dreckerplayer