[VS] Sharingan and Rinnegan (no teleportation in this situation) vs all teleportation jutsu

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which is more powerful in combat we know all of the rinnegan and sharingans powers from all the users ( no teleportation in this situation) vs teleportation jutsu like sumoning, ftg, reverse summoning and kamui and Sasukes rinnegan teleportation. Which side wins in combat. I think teleportation wins. The user of the most powerful teleportation jutsu can even fight 1000 ninja and be anywhere in the battlefield in an instant. No sweat.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sharingan and Rinnegan. In addition to the hax abilities of the eyes, if we had two characters with the same level or whatever, the one given Sharingan/Rinnegan would have higher reactions than his counterpart & be able to respond to their S/Ts. The only S/T that I'd consider better than the eyes are Kamui & that's because of it being special even among S/T.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about in a one on one battle the space time ninjutsu user can have your guts in his hands in an instant using space time ninjutsu and even leave the battle field. Even their clones can use teleportation. They won't even give you time to breath. Teleportation wins. Greatest power in anime. Nuff said
Post automatically merged:

It's mostly the eye powers vs teleportation. I think teleportation is better. So in this case the eye users don't have teleportation.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If S-T Team can bring summons like Hakuja Sennin and Gama Sennin, then they win.

But if it only applies to themselves, then Rinnegan (which grants acess to all types of techniques) out-haxxes

Reactions: gabe07j

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it can be, considering they're sages with Ancient Degree chakra control
That's true. It's possible and likely that they have greater chakra control than everyone else we've seen. I think Koto is the only one capable of getting through, but it'd still be useless because the others would be in the position to nullify it. Team Eyes only hope to win would be that the Sages' age renders them useless.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true. It's possible and likely that they have greater chakra control than everyone else we've seen. I think Koto is the only one capable of getting through, but it'd still be useless because the others would be in the position to nullify it. Team Eyes only hope to win would be that the Sages' age renders them useless.
Even Koto might not work on account of Hakuja Sennin possibly being able to split consciousness (like Orochimaru does with his Curse Marks)

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I assume Orochimaru learned those techniques from her, but I could easily be wrong.

Its the same way Orochimaru splits himself up with his seals. Remember how Sasuke was able to extract him from Anko despite another Orochimaru being sealed in Totsuka?
That's true. I never considered that much of Orochimaru's techniques were taught to him. It's so obvious too. Half of his jutsu are snakelike and he's tied to a snake sage.

Reactions: Infant