Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan is the Uchiha's clan's dojutsu kekkei genkai who resided in the Leaf Village. The Sharingan can see the flow of a person's chakra by identifying chakra in color, and can tell if a person is in a genjutsu because of the irregular chakra flow, and the Sharingan can copy anything that it sees, like lip movement, hand seals, or techniques as well. The sharingan has different stages, 1 tomoe, 2nd tomoe, 3rd tomoe, mangekyo sharingan and then enternal ms. Each stage expands on the abilities of the sharingan and makes the user much more powerful.

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, elaborate on the functions and abilities of 1 tomoe
I actually don't know much about the Sharingan and its functions, trying to learn that in this training. Unless, you want me to go on the wiki and copy and paste/rephrase the definition, I can do that..

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe you can try explaining it to me? Like a teacher would be teaching which is the job description of a sensei?
That's so rude!

I know people like you who don't like to do anything on their own but just want everything to be handed to them on a platter.
If you check my training, I am more devoted in teaching my students but I hate when they don't follow simple instructions. You even went ahead and report me to your friends because I told you to do a simple task.

I was gonna teach you in my own way so you have the best understanding compared to what you have read but you just have to bring it down to this.

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go ahead, let it all out Bertha. Call me lazy? Yet it takes you two days to post a simple sentence on a training thread and call it "teaching". Anyways, I'm sorry if I offended you and I sincerely mean it. But the goal in teaching is to make a student understand, and Whats the point of this training session if I can just learn everything there is to know about the sharingan in another thread? That thread should only be used as a reference in here but you aim it to be the main teaching material. But you still insist, so here you go, here is what the 1T abilities are:

With the activation of the 1 tomoe sharingan, the user gains the ability to track speeds that otherwise would could only be seen by a higher ranked and expierenced user. With their 1 tomoe sharingan, the user can pierce through D rank genjutsu, but it only pertains to visual genjutsu. They are able to track most Taijutsu attacks and ninjutsu ones as well, this allows the user to react better and accordingly to the opponent.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, its a reference but I was only referring you to the thread since you find it hard to google it, not making it the main material. You should see Scorp's training. Even if you are a mod and he wants to train you, he would still ask you what is "chakra" and all those things. Smh!

See training only pays when you are determined to learn and if you can not do simple things like that, what else would you do?

Also you can not teach me how to teach my students. I also have a life so I can't be here to reply everyday. You jes sounded like you are the alt of someone I know. I guess you never plan to train with me but you don't have the choice anyways since I am the only current teacher.

That's by gone btw.

1 Tomoe appears as the red coloration of the pupil and a single red comma around the pupil and it depicts the early stage of the doujutsu "sharingan" which normal shows or appears when an Uchiha has undergone a situation where is has been emotionally stressed, maybe through the fear of loss or loss of comrade or when he himself has undergone severing pain. In a nutshell, Sharingan manifest according to the emotional level of the uchiha, specifically between love and hate.

The activation of sharingan, depends on the person and how emotionally disturbed he was as we've seen that an uchiha could transcend into the two tomoe at once instead of starting with the 1 tomoe, or jump from one tomoe to 3 tomoe.

So 1 tomoe has its perk and it increases as more tomoe comes up.

With 1 tomoe

-You are able to see chakra but not to an advanced level
-See heat signatures
-Track movements(not much but something like 1.5x your speed). This goes for both taijutsu and ninjutsu
-See through low ranked visual genjutsu (D-rank)

Any Question?

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, its a reference but I was only referring you to the thread since you find it hard to google it, not making it the main material. You should see Scorp's training. Even if you are a mod and he wants to train you, he would still ask you what is "chakra" and all those things. Smh!

See training only pays when you are determined to learn and if you can not do simple things like that, what else would you do?

Also you can not teach me how to teach my students. I also have a life so I can't be here to reply everyday. You jes sounded like you are the alt of someone I know. I guess you never plan to train with me but you don't have the choice anyways since I am the only current teacher.

That's by gone btw.

1 Tomoe appears as the red coloration of the pupil and a single red comma around the pupil and it depicts the early stage of the doujutsu "sharingan" which normal shows or appears when an Uchiha has undergone a situation where is has been emotionally stressed, maybe through the fear of loss or loss of comrade or when he himself has undergone severing pain. In a nutshell, Sharingan manifest according to the emotional level of the uchiha, specifically between love and hate.

The activation of sharingan, depends on the person and how emotionally disturbed he was as we've seen that an uchiha could transcend into the two tomoe at once instead of starting with the 1 tomoe, or jump from one tomoe to 3 tomoe.

So 1 tomoe has its perk and it increases as more tomoe comes up.

With 1 tomoe

-You are able to see chakra but not to an advanced level
-See heat signatures
-Track movements(not much but something like 1.5x your speed). This goes for both taijutsu and ninjutsu
-See through low ranked visual genjutsu (D-rank)

Any Question?
Damn, I'm sorry then. I hope you can forgive me, Priest. I'm just frustrated that there are sensei out here that keep the colored name but don't teach at all. You probably know who I'm talking about. z.z

Yeah, can you differentiate between like what chakra the opponent is using? Like say, if opponent sends earth chakra into the ground, can you see that its earth chakra, or is it just chakra that you see?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem.

Yes you can with sharingan, but not 1tomoe yet. With this, you are only able to see chakra in its purest form but as you grow more tomoe, your perceptions become more defined.

Okay. I'll prefer to beat you to the point of death to activate your sharingan. Are you ready?

Sorry for the late reply.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With a burst of speed, Priest would dash towards you and getting to arm's length of you, He would throw right punch into your stomach, making you double back and right in pain. Priest would then go ahead by raising his right knee, slamming it against your face upwards. Blood would spurt from your nose and the concussion alone would send massive amount of pain through your receptors. Priest would finish with a thumping kick to your diaphragm sending you flying.

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke would see his sensei come at him in a blur, he was too fast, before the uchiha could react he found himself in pain with the punch to his stomach. Priest didn't stop there, the next few moments went by in a flash for Sasuke, he wasn't able to do respond fast enough to defend himself. The pain went through Sasuke's body and by once opening his eyes, he would find himself flung in the air. Sasuke attempted to stop the momentum from the kick, but would fail and land badly on his back onto the ground.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The moment sasuke lands on his back, Priest is already upon him stomping him further in the ground by stomping his stomach. Priest quickly bends while grabing your leg nd roll around your body into a leg lock submission stance. He would not hesitate to snap your left leg, fracturing the knee joint. The pain would be unbearable.