-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After having a long break from the hospital due to an increased amount of business elsewhere, I look at the long list of patients that need to be attended to. After looking at the list, I remember the patients according to their condition. Upon memorization, I run into the nearest room with a patients life in danger, and upon entering the room I see the patient lying on the bed, showcasing severe burns. Soon after entering the room I approach the patient and then begin to rid my hands of any harmful bacteria through the usage of chakra.

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: On touch
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

After cleaning myself of bacteria I levitate my hands over the patients stomach and begin to insert my chakra, moving slowly around the body as I scan for wounds. After my chakra returns to my hands I analyze the received information about the injuries:
-Severe Burns Located Around the Chest
-Several Fractures Along the Spinal Column

After assessing the injuries I quickly exit the room in order to find a doctor capable of healing the wounds sustained.

Reactions: Ndlovu

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pops a calcium pill into the patients mouth and begins healing the flesh wounds while it takes effect

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
Chakra:N/A
Damage: N/A
Range:Close
Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
[Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

once the pill takes effect i heal the broken bones

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Range: On-Contact
Chakra: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

ok, have a days rest and you are free to go

Status
Not open for further replies.