Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sharingan is the doujutsu and Kekkei Genkai of the Uchiha clan.

The Sharingan is a doujutsu that allows the user to see the chakra flow inside a person, and can see the colour of chakra, allowing the user to differentiate between different people's chakra. Because of the Sharingan's ability to see the chakra within a chakra network, the user can also tell if someone is under Genjutsu due to the irregular chakra flow. The Sharingan also has incredible clarity of perception, which lets the user recognize many Genjutsu.

1T Sharingan: Upon the awakening of the Doujutsu, the eye gains one tomoe. This will allow basic motion perception and the ability to see chakra. While the doujutsu is active, the user will gain increased perception of motion that only ninja of a higher level or rank would be able to see. Though the ability to perceive motion increases throughout the stages of the Sharingan. The 1T Sharingan grants the ability to see through D-Rank Genjutsu, and the ability to track Taijutsu equal or superior to that of the user and some of Ninjutsu movement. This will allow the user to make the best reaction based on the situation.

2T Sharingan: Upon awakening, the Sharingan will gain a second tomoe at this stage. The 2T Sharingan grants motion perception superior to the previous stage and the ability to copy these movements nearly flawlessly granted the user has the physical capability to replicate these movements. As said before, increased motion perception is an ability granted by the 2T, as well as the ability to copy small moves made by an adversary. The speed of the movements which the 2T Sharingan predict can be twice as fast as those seen by the 1T Sharingan, it also grants the ability to predict the use of some Ninjutsu by reading the hand-seals used. It also grants the ability to break through C-Rank Genjutsu.

3T Sharingan: Upon being unlocked, the Sharingan gains a third tomoe. This form of the Sharingan grants precognition of movements, the ability to copy movements and the ability to perceive movement. However, these abilities are all superior to those of the previous stages of the Sharingan. The user is then granted the ability of keeping up with incredibly high speeds and can replicate basic taijutsu movement flawlessly. The user can now copy hand-seals performed by the opponent and use the same technique as them, provided that the user has the capability to use that jutsu. The user is now able to see through and break B-Rank Genjutsu. A new ability this stage of the Sharingan grants is the ability to hypnotize an opponent. This can only be done via eye-contact and performed on ninja one rank lower than the user.

*Note* The genjutsu the Sharingan can break through are visual genjutsu only.

Last edited:

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I quickly dash at you all the while gauges at you where you are. Then I jump in place and kick you in the face. While in mid air after the kick, I perform a cross hand seal and creates two clones to help me with this task. In mid air they form, one on the left and the other on the right. All three of us land, the clone on the left slids down, hitting your feet, knocking you in the air, in the mean time the clone on my right jumps up and grab you while slamming you into the ground. Once you hit the ground, and as you bounce a little, I perform a spinning back kick throwing you even further backwards.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:10
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"So you wanted to be hit harder eh?"

You might die...... which defeats the purpose but I shall do what you ask.

The clones race towards you while you are on the ground, holds you up from both sides and restricts your movement.

I walk up to you, and right where you are standing i stand before you, lookin ito your eyes with my 3T sharingan. Then Suddenly I strike you one time with my lighnting charged chakra from my right fist into your stomach, paralyzing you all over, then another strike with fire chakra, burning your face, then wind, slicing you up all together, then earth, breaking multiple bones in your body, then finally water fists where takes your stamina away and can hardly breathe.

(Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu) � 5 Animal 5 Element fist
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
Note: Can only be used twice

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"So you wanted to be hit harder eh?"

You might die...... which defeats the purpose but I shall do what you ask.

The clones race towards you while you are on the ground, holds you up from both sides and restricts your movement.

I walk up to you, and right where you are standing i stand before you, lookin ito your eyes with my 3T sharingan. Then Suddenly I strike you one time with my lighnting charged chakra from my right fist into your stomach, paralyzing you all over, then another strike with fire chakra, burning your face, then wind, slicing you up all together, then earth, breaking multiple bones in your body, then finally water fists where takes your stamina away and can hardly breathe.

(Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu) � 5 Animal 5 Element fist
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
Note: Can only be used twice
I apologize for the big delay in replying today, I've been at school. Again, I apologize.

Unlike last time, this pain was just as excruciatingly painful. Once the beating is over, Aizen is bleeding profusely from his badly bruised stomach, badly burnt from the blow to his face, lacerated from the wind (which had left him bleeding from his arms legs and stomach, the wind had also left his jacket torn open to reveal the bad wounds), badly bruised by the earth and had broken arms and was suffocating from the water.

At that moment, Aizen thought to himself : I cannot die here. To die here would mean all my work would be for nothing, I would never achieve my goal...

Aizen then attempted to struggle against his opponents.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize for the big delay in replying today, I've been at school. Again, I apologize.

Unlike last time, this pain was just as excruciatingly painful. Once the beating is over, Aizen is bleeding profusely from his badly bruised stomach, badly burnt from the blow to his face, lacerated from the wind (which had left him bleeding from his arms legs and stomach, the wind had also left his jacket torn open to reveal the bad wounds), badly bruised by the earth and had broken arms and was suffocating from the water.

At that moment, Aizen thought to himself : I cannot die here. To die here would mean all my work would be for nothing, I would never achieve my goal...

Aizen then attempted to struggle against his opponents.
As you fall to your knees I run up and perform a side kick to your face..... you eventually lay flat on your back.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you fall to your knees I run up and perform a side kick to your face..... you eventually lay flat on your back.
I really hope this doesn't last too much longer :sweat:

When Aizen falls to his back, he faces the sky and it begins to darken as his eyes close. But he fights the urge to give up and rises to his feet, panting from exhaustion and bloody from his injuries all over his body.

It isn't over yet it seems.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hope this doesn't last too much longer :sweat:

When Aizen falls to his back, he faces the sky and it begins to darken as his eyes close. But he fights the urge to give up and rises to his feet, panting from exhaustion and bloody from his injuries all over his body.

It isn't over yet it seems.
With speed and grace, i enter short range of you while you are getting up. Kicking you to the body, Dissapearing behind you punching you to the back of the head, then reappearing in front of you kneeing you to the face.

[Insert Triple dynamic entry jutsu here]

You must start getting angry

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With speed and grace, i enter short range of you while you are getting up. Kicking you to the body, Dissapearing behind you punching you to the back of the head, then reappearing in front of you kneeing you to the face.

[Insert Triple dynamic entry jutsu here]

You must start getting angry
As Aizen attempts to make a move on his sensei, he is immediately met by blows to the back of his skull, his stomach and his face. He then starts to become quite annoyed at the lack of progress in the training session, and then swears to kill his sensei.

Your death will come swiftly!

Aizen then rushes back to his opponent and attempts to deliver a roundhouse kick.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blocks it with ease. Then Knees you in the stomach, then a swift upper cut, lifting you in the air and landing on your back once again.

Hey! You got a lot of energy left don't ya? Perhaps I need to do more.... hrmm lets see

Looks into your eyes.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blocks it with ease. Then Knees you in the stomach, then a swift upper cut, lifting you in the air and landing on your back once again.

Hey! You got a lot of energy left don't ya? Perhaps I need to do more.... hrmm lets see

Looks into your eyes.
Aizen, falling on his back once again and winded from the kick to his stomach and bruised on his chin from the uppercut, gets back up and once again tries to attack his sensei.

I will kill you!!