Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reason for injury: Sharingan Activation
Description of Injury Electrocution, Bruises in Stomach.
Type: Physical
Severity: Medium
Link to the thread injury occurred in:
Link to the biography that is injured:

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noctis walks in and looks at his patient confused for a second.
"I could have sworn I saw you before here today...."

He looks at his patient and notices nothing too bad. He reads the papers and starts to clean his hands. Focusing chakra into one hand, and releasing it onto the other to kill potentially harmful micro organism so that they cannot do any harm. Even though the patient does not appear to have any open wounds, he still does this to be one hundred percent sure that he doesn't harm the patient even more. After he is done with his first hand he also cleanses the other in the same manner.

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: On touch
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Now that he is sure he does not harm his patient even more, he lays his hands down onto the patient where they are numbed by the lightning their teacher launched upon them. To make sure the patient can feel again once they are completely healed, Noctis will regenerate the nerve endings of his patient. He focuses his chakra and channels it through the patient.

Saisei (Regeneration)
Type: Supplementary/Medical
Range: On contact
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 0
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the patients tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue.

He looks up at the patient and smiles politely.
"Seems like that is all that I can do for you at the moment. The bruises will heal with time and I can only ask you to take rest in the mean time. You should stay in the hospital for four more days."

(This means that you cannot use your bio for four more days)

Status
Not open for further replies.