Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In his Jump Festa 2021 message , Oda said :

" Furthermore , After that in 2021 volume 100 will also realease , this is going to be a big year ! "

" As for the contents of the manga, as new information goes, i wonder if he's soon going to move ...? the red-haired man...!! "

I personally believe Act 3 of Wano will end on a tragedy in a shocking fashion in the next few chapters ... right now Kaido looks too confident to be defeated and the Supernova will take a crushing defeat which will end the Act 3 at chapter 1003

It follows the pattern :
- 909-924 (Act 1 = 15 Chapters)

- 925-955 (Act 2 = 30 Chapters)
- 958-1003 (Act 3 = 45 Chapters)

Volume 100 which has been hyped by Oda in the jump festa message as well which starts at 1004 and it will be the first Interlude chapter and imo with the way Oda has set it up I think we're gonna get full 10 chapters of Interlude focusing on Shanks and his move starting from 1004 to 1015

Especially with the recent chapter in 1001 where Oda hyped up Shanks again and put him among the legends , this is the time to pan to him and focus the story on him (and setup his death imo)

Reactions: Skull Knight

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you noticed that 4 out of 5ppl mentioned on the list are dead.
Only Shanks is alive.
Even tho I don't like the idea of Shanks Death but I can see that his death will trigger Luffy unlocking his Awakening or some form of Conqueror Haki.
I don't think Shanks will come to rescue SHs. Rather he must be thinking to go towards Black beard. I believe the pirate he was talking abt could be BB. As he might have found how BB's got 2df or why he doesn't sleep.
I believe Kaido n BM Vs Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro n killer is now the fight of old gen Vs new gen.
Luffy n Zoro has something to prove in this arc. U know Luffy wanna be the protector n Zoro wanna prove he was worthy of Shusui or Enma. So these guys have to beat both Yonkos. Even killer saying that all might not be lost also suggest that they can do it.
I am betting that we will finally see Ashura n A new form of G4 or G5 from Luffy which will end the regime of Kaido in this arc. And BM will ran away from the battle.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saw this thread in other forum as well , i am not sure how long this wano arc will last but Shanks will not be in wano

However i am confident wano will have 3 Acts most likely.